Today...

Leoo

-cool IT stuff-

What course are you doing Rach? I'm interested in ICT and am going to apply for some course soon at my local unis.

I'm usually pretty absent-minded when I bike back home, but today I went a bit overboard when I suddenly found myself crossing a red light. Luckily it wasn't a very busy intersection or I would probably have been run over.

Lols, reminds me of this time I went through an amber at an intersection far slower than I thought and had to move over to avoid collision. Stupidity at its finest, I stop for ambers now. Though not today... Today I did some kerb hopping.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I am feeling 85% better now. This head cold really knocked me on my ass for two days. Hopefully tomorrow I will be 100% :mrgreen:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm usually pretty absent-minded when I bike back home, but today I went a bit overboard when I suddenly found myself crossing a red light. Luckily it wasn't a very busy intersection or I would probably have been run over.

Lols, reminds me of this time I went through an amber at an intersection far slower than I thought and had to move over to avoid collision. Stupidity at its finest, I stop for ambers now. Though not today... Today I did some kerb hopping.

Amber? Do you have a different color system for traffic or something?

I drove through a stop sign once because they brilliantly put it behind this giant bush. I'm coming up to what is supposed to be a 3 way stop, and I'm thinking 'shouldn't there be a stop sign here', and then I see it as I'm driving through and I'm like 'oh, there it is'. But it was cool cause there was no one else there.

Our lights go from red to amber/orange to green to multicoloured disco party.

rc1tzc.png

Yeah, I figured it was the way we named the middle color. Yellow here, but my color blindness cannot distinguish yellow from bright green or orange sometimes, which sucks. <_<

Percussion Collective concert tonight for my percussion ensemble. I get to play drumset on a tribute to John Bonham. The beat is based off his monster beat in:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

After the fire drill a little bit ago, our Headmaster announced that there will be no school tomorrow due to the impending snow storm.

[hide]MnViX.gif[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

After the fire drill a little bit ago, our Headmaster announced that there will be no school tomorrow due to the impending snow storm.

[hide]MnViX.gif[/hide]

Welcome to Thanksgiving Break. You know it's a good break when you can't remember if it's Monday or Tuesday.

The turkey and the ham are thawing right now. Going to be awesome!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

-cool IT stuff-

What course are you doing Rach? I'm interested in ICT and am going to apply for some course soon at my local unis.

I'm doing Computer Science but apparently the course is more similar to Computing. Computer Science usually has more theory but we do a lot more practical stuff. If you wanna do stuff like programming, networking, understanding computer structure then Computing (or Comp Sci) is what you're after. IT is a good thing to go into really.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

[hide]MnViX.gif[/hide]

Nice timing for you since it would be Thanksgiving the following day and then Black Friday.

I don't get the reference with the gif though...

Yeah, I figured it was the way we named the middle color. Yellow here, but my color blindness cannot distinguish yellow from bright green or orange sometimes, which sucks. <_<

Green lights are supposed to have blue lights mixed in, and red lights are supposed to have orange lights mixed in to help colorblind people.

Top: Red

Middle: Yellow

Bottom: Green

Unless there are new standards for the traffic lights out there now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

This status made me laugh:

poops.png

The word is a three lettered word for breasts by the way.

My dad got me a Blackberry Bold 9780 the other. Not to sound ungrateful but I don't want it. I had this phone and I was happy with it but then he laughed when I told him that.

rc1tzc.png