Today...

Leoo

Regretting the haircut I got today because it feels way too weird not having long, messy hair for the first time in years. At least my hair grows fast to make up for it.

Is it strange that the weird feeling is that my head feels way lighter after having a "heavy" haircut?

Nope. It's natural as your scalp is extremely sensitive, same happens when I get my hair cut into to take the bulk/thickness out, it feels very light.

Popoto.~<3

Regretting the haircut I got today because it feels way too weird not having long, messy hair for the first time in years. At least my hair grows fast to make up for it.

Is it strange that the weird feeling is that my head feels way lighter after having a "heavy" haircut?

Not going to lie, with your signature and avatar I thought you were Tim...

Give your hair a week then you will like it. It's diffrent to what you're used to, so of course it will feel weird.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Not going to lie, with your signature and avatar I thought you were Tim...

Give your hair a week then you will like it. It's diffrent to what you're used to, so of course it will feel weird.

Tim never has had Fluttershy for a signature if I recalled. :P

If I had a picture of me pre-haircut, would've posted a before and after image on the sticky.

All I see are ponies.

Same, especially since you both use(d) a blue one for your avatar. If you don't watch the show, all you see is 'funny coloured ponies", and maybe remember which colour goes with which person.

I'll never understand the appeal of MLP. I sometimes wonder if it's me getting old, but then I remember I'm a guy.

Honestly considering skipping school on Wednesday. It's a half day and I have two study halls on that day. There's really no point in going.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'll never understand the appeal of MLP. I sometimes wonder if it's me getting old, but then I remember I'm a guy.

Honestly considering skipping school on Wednesday. It's a half day and I have two study halls on that day. There's really no point in going.

I had that thought with half days myself. If you're going to make it short, might as well go all the way and skip. Then I remembered I have no cereal stash...

If you can afford it, then you should skip if you know that a shortened day won't be productive.

I'm skipping tomorrow. Just do it.

Lol at the people who don't have all week off.

Damn it feels good to be in college/university :shades:

I'm still in my senior year of high school. My school district is pretty cool when they aren't being complete Nazis.

Implying they are never non-Nazi about something regarding the process, unless I am wrong.

Getting used to my new haircut, but it made me realize how obvious and crappy my dandruff issues can be. Selsum Blue didn't do a thing, if you wanted to know.

been playing around 3d animating 17h strait, playing rs, slaying, when it was been baking dynamics. end result:

Me very tired:

111122024618.th.jpg

and my computer even more tired.. actually just standing still

111122025038.th.jpg

result= me staring at a screen that dos nothing for 10 minutes, slowly falling asleep (3am). gf.

better luck tomorrow i guess :S

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

All I see are ponies.

I also change my Avatar and Signature every week/fortnight too.

Just chill'n home. got today and Wednesday off.

Every fortnight? Hell I don't even change my pants that many times.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

All I see are ponies.

I don't even wear pants for that long!

All I see are ponies.

Pants?

All I see are ponies.

I don't want to involve how long I wear my pants, but this reminds me that I need to buy a new pair of sweatpants so I can enjoy browsing here and the internet with Winter/cold weather coming soon.

OT is so awkward depending on where the discussion goes.

Wow. that was a scary thrill-riding moment for me.

Went down the street to grab a drink, as im driving into the carpark, the SAME moron with the BMW Z3 from a few weeks ago who cut me off was parked IN THE MIDDLE of the road of it, yelling at some chick. Here they are having an arguement and swearing and all sorts like a Jerry Springer show. me and others were waiting for 3 mins so I screamed out "Move your [bleep]ing car you prick!", he got out started walking towards me so I also got out, grabs me by the shirt and says "[bleep]ing watch what you say kid".

Now I dont know what the hell happened to my shyness at the moment but I grabbed him back and said "If you dont move your car, I [bleep]ing will, and you can bet there's going to be a few extra dints in it too, so get in the [bleep]ing BMW, and move it for the rest of us." in a clam and somehow scary tone. Surprised he did move it out of the way and the rest of us sitting in the entrance to the car park managed to get in and out again, followed by the woman yelling "see? you're a [bleep]ing [kitty], you even got told off by a kid!".

Their argument was still going by the time I left and here I am at home, with adrenaline still pumping thru me and my heart racing a million miles an hour. O_O

and that is my highight of today.

Popoto.~<3

Already know what I'm getting for Christmas this year, new bed.

Today I hydroplaned into a curb at 45mph and now I need a new wheel and tire. I guess I didn't need that $200 anyway...

Oh shit man, someone did that locally a few weeks ago. They hit a tree, car's still there.

$200 for a wheel and tire? Pretty expensive where you are.

Nah, not really.

It's the main reason I love long hair.

Went down the street to grab a drink, as im driving into the carpark, the SAME moron with the BMW Z3 from a few weeks ago who cut me off was parked IN THE MIDDLE of the road of it, yelling at some chick. Here they are having an arguement and swearing and all sorts like a Jerry Springer show. me and others were waiting for 3 mins so I screamed out "Move your [bleep]ing car you prick!", he got out started walking towards me so I also got out, grabs me by the shirt and says "[bleep]ing watch what you say kid".

Now I dont know what the hell happened to my shyness at the moment but I grabbed him back and said "If you dont move your car, I [bleep]ing will, and you can bet there's going to be a few extra dints in it too, so get in the [bleep]ing BMW, and move it for the rest of us." in a clam and somehow scary tone. Surprised he did move it out of the way and the rest of us sitting in the entrance to the car park managed to get in and out again, followed by the woman yelling "see? you're a [bleep]ing [kitty], you even got told off by a kid!".

Their argument was still going by the time I left and here I am at home, with adrenaline still pumping thru me and my heart racing a million miles an hour. O_O

Nice. :thumbup:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It doesn't surprise me how shy people can do a lot to someone if they threw it away for a moment. I have shyness issues myself, but that seems to be nonexistant when I take the rare chance to express myself (usually in anger) and end up scaring people.

It must have sucked for that guy (not like I have sympathy for him) since he lost any chance of dominating his argument with that woman. Did you ever figure out what they were even talking about prior to making him move?

Also, well done on standing up to that guy.

Tim's reaction

iegr2p.png

I am more interested in an illustration of the other guy's reaction (plus the woman's).

Going to have something quick to eat before I waste another hour or two prior to going to sleep. I really need something to do, so I'm hoping I get *some* response from the job I am applying for. Doing nothing but walking around outside and drawing isn't cutting it now.