Today...

Leoo

Woke up this morning and walked to my alarm to turn it off. I pressed the snooze button, and fainted... I think. The next thing I know I'm on the floor and my head hurts (I banged it on my closet). I have no idea how long I was out, but it was less then 9 minutes, the duration of my snooze setting. I'm thinking it was just an instant though. The problem is I have no memory of falling, only waking up on the floor. Later in the day I found out I snapped and broke my wireless adapter during my fall. Good game $40.

S2buxtG.png

Woke up this morning and walked to my alarm to turn it off. I pressed the snooze button, and fainted... I think. The next thing I know I'm on the floor and my head hurts (I banged it on my closet). I have no idea how long I was out, but it was less then 9 minutes, the duration of my snooze setting. I'm thinking it was just an instant though. The problem is I have no memory of falling, only waking up on the floor. Later in the day I found out I snapped and broke my wireless adapter during my fall. Good game $40.

Wow. That really sucks dude. What was the adapter for?

The only time that has happened to me was when I was taking shower.

You probably got up too quickly. Shame that happened though.

j0xPu5R.png

I do the getting up to fast thing, which isn't hard to do with low blood pressure (though its gotten back up to pretty much normal in the past year, which is actually kinda nice, since for a couple months this was happening up to twice a day).

It's kinda neat all things considered, what with the narrowing of your field of vision and the weird sounds and feelings. I think the worst one for me was I litterally jump up off the couch, and made it a good 15ft down the hall before it set in, and I realised that it was bad enough that I was going to pass out, so I tried to kneel down (the idea was to get on my belly. Once your level, it goes away instantly). Instead of kneeling, I guess my knees got a 'just release' signal, which felt really good when they hit the ceramic floor :wall:

On the plus side, it knocked a couple feet of the journey to the floor for when I passed out a second later.

I beat Dead Space 2 today. Go me.

Oh, and I was having blood work done at the hospital a couple days ago, and a girl fainted on her way out the door (I don't think it was from having her blood drawn). I can't say I (or anyone else in the room at the time) was impressed with the response time. I think it was a good 3 minutes before the staff made a call (and not because they were all busy helping the girl). In all honesty, I've seen Ambulances respond to 911 calls faster (I am counting the time before the call, since it should have been one person making sure the girl was alright, and another immediately calling for paramedics). As for me, I'm just impressed she didn't knock herself out cold for an hour or two, since she went over backwards. Maybe she was still awake, and didn't actually slam her head into the ground.

eww, saw a 14 year old pregger holding hands with this derro looking guy who looked 25. I threw up in my mouth seeing it.

OT: Worked out in the Shed today, I thought it was going to be around 26-28, thought yeah thats no biggie.

Went up to 35, 42 in the Shed....

Popoto.~<3

I logged into TIF for the first time in a month. Life is busy as all hell. I'm going on tour for a few days with my university's percussion ensemble, it should be pretty fun.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Just a nice day of chilling out after carnival, zoning out to music.

How many freaking carnivals do you have over there? O_o

Pay on Wed, about time I can finally pay my car's rego and drive it again. <3

(assuming they dont [bleep] up the pay, otherwise I WILL rage at them to have it fixed within the week)

Popoto.~<3

WOW my wrist is in pain. It's been in pain for a week from lifting, lifted the glass sliding door this arvo w/dad to fix the railing, herd a click and now I cant even lift 2kg without quite a bit of pain.

This suuuuuuucks.

Popoto.~<3

Just a nice day of chilling out after carnival, zoning out to music.

How many freaking carnivals do you have over there? O_o

I've never even been to a carnival (a real one), so I'm very jealous of you, Sam.

Added the finishing touches to my Rainbow Dash drawing. Now to find a good spot to place Toothless (it looks like bottom left due to Dash's eye position) and fill in the sky to finish it. Dunno what I'll name it.

Also, it sucks that I won't be able to do anything relatively interesting after that. :mellow:

I could do with a nap considering I only had three hours of actual sleep last night.

Unsure if I should blame it on my mind thinking too much or the fact my brother falls asleep before he turns off his music. I'm thinking of taking all of his music and hiding it for a week to let him know how annoying it is.

I could do with a nap considering I only had three hours of actual sleep last night.

Unsure if I should blame it on my mind thinking too much or the fact my brother falls asleep before he turns off his music. I'm thinking of taking all of his music and hiding it for a week to let him know how annoying it is.

Tell him to get headphones and fall asleep listening to music that way. It's what I do. :o

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Tell him to get headphones and fall asleep listening to music that way. It's what I do. :o

I think he's doing his slobbish acts on purpose to annoy me, especially the ones that disrupt what I am doing (like my drawings) as a way to hold me back because he subconsciously believes I am trying to tear his dominance down (he is the older, I am the younger).

I even went into his room once and turned off his tv/lights/music (no idea why he left them on to begin with) and he woke up 5 minutes later to ask if I did it. Sorry, was there a reason to keep your music on if you were deep asleep?

I'll stop right there to avoid the need to bring it to the annoyance thread already in existence. I may go nap later, but it's a bit late for that. :mellow:

For the record, he does have an MP3 player fully charged half the time.

Anyone know a program where you can take videos from Youtube and put them in a format where you can upload them into editing programs such as final cut pro?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Very impressive.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau