Today...

Leoo

So, seems the usual Xmas Camping trip is cancelled on the account that none of my moron friends who decided "I wanna plan it!" booked anything on time, and the usual place is booked out by a church group.

Honestly, It doesn't bother me one bit, I've been hesitant on going after last year's nightmare, think I'll just take up surfing lessons instead during the summer.

Oh you Aussies and your backwards Christmases.

Sunny...Christmas?

What the shit is awesome with that country.

This:

babes.jpg

Popoto.~<3

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Selling a free student game ticket to another kid: $60

Buying Skyrim with the money gained for free: $60

Playing an amazing game for hours on end: Priceless

Well, priceless except that you paid $60 to play the amazing game.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Chill day. Gonna do some reading, some TIF'ing, then some homework and maybe some art.

Why do so many amazing games have to come out in a short amount of time? I do not have ze moneys. :(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

"11/11/11 9:34 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery"

MYf8S.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Somehow cut my wrist on a cardboard carton of coconut milk...not my day. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Went out for a meal with my family for my brothers birthday today. Brought my boyfriend along and had quite a good time. Did have some problems getting on the wrong train on the way there but it all worked out in the end.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Pretty good day. Was planning on stopping by the bank to get money for Skyrim and Sonic Generations, but I forgot the banks were closed, so I ended up getting just Skyrim with the money/in-store-credit/discount coupons I had lying around. Still a pretty successful day. :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

My English teacher apparently thought that this paper that I wrote for class made me sound like a homicidal person. From what I was told, she reported me to the dean of students who called up the police (my school has its own police department) to interrogate me in this matter. I explained my situation and the police just laughed at the absentmindedness of my English professor. Regardless, it is rather scary when the police come to your door, put you in the back of their car, and drive you to the station to be questioned. They put me in one of those small rooms with the table and two chairs like you see on Dateline NBC's How to Catch a Predator.

Shit... I have to have a meeting with my school's "Director of Composition."

I will go homicidal if I have to retake this class. Mark my words. :angry:

Maybe you are. :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png

My English teacher apparently thought that this paper that I wrote for class made me sound like a homicidal person. From what I was told, she reported me to the dean of students who called up the police (my school has its own police department) to interrogate me in this matter. I explained my situation and the police just laughed at the absentmindedness of my English professor. Regardless, it is rather scary when the police come to your door, put you in the back of their car, and drive you to the station to be questioned. They put me in one of those small rooms with the table and two chairs like you see on Dateline NBC's How to Catch a Predator.

Why did you go with them? Unless they're arresting you, you don't have to go with them.

Why did you go with them? Unless they're arresting you, you don't have to go with them.

What was I going to do, say no?