Today...

Leoo

Found out today that my cousin who lives in Iowa is having troubles with algebra (he's a senior... I took algebra in 7th grade). My mom is going back up to Iowa in a few weeks to help her mom out when she has knee surgery so I'm going with and will tutor my cousin. Math is my favorite subject, so it shouldn't be too boring. Plus I'll get to see my best friend again, can't wait for that.

Also found out today that my girlfriend's little brother needs to be watched every morning this week from about 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. or so. I guess I'll be getting up early every day this week. I can't really complain though, her mom said she'd feed me, give me cigarettes, and pay me like $100 for doing it. It works out to like $6.66 per hour, but then she'll be getting me fast food every day and buying me cigarettes so it's fine with me.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Found out today that my cousin who lives in Iowa is having troubles with algebra (he's a senior... I took algebra in 7th grade). My mom is going back up to Iowa in a few weeks to help her mom out when she has knee surgery so I'm going with and will tutor my cousin. Math is my favorite subject, so it shouldn't be too boring. Plus I'll get to see my best friend again, can't wait for that.

When I was in 8th grade I was doing my brother's college algebra homework because my class was actually ahead of his. He dropped out anyways so whatever, I made $50 doing it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Just don't start chain smoking. I smoke like once or twice a month, and I will get rid of all of my stuff if I ever start doing it more frequently.

I only ever smoke if I go out, a specific party (like a birthday) or an event. which is maybe once every 3-4 months.

Popoto.~<3

It'll be hidden. Family prob wouldn't care that I smoke, but it's more of a courtesy thing plus I forcibly restrict myself due to my Niece. (which thankfully I have yet to have any withdrawals or anything...can't say the same for Coke Cola.)

Popoto.~<3

Today I went to Long Beach swapmeet with my dad to help him sell. Unfortunately we had a slow day so I only made $20 out of it. I did score some good albums while walking around though. Found The Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat, Jethro Tull - Aqualung, and Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II on vinyl and Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine on CD, all in decent shape, for $1 a piece.

Now I'm anxiously waiting until spoilers for the next Magic set start in 30 minutes.

It's 5:11am, I have done quite a lot of work so I will save my files. -looks for file to put on mem stick- Oh, it didn't save correctly. Sleeeep, then commit suicide.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today I'm glad to report that all the mess with accommodation is finally being cleared up. It's taken forever, but someone has taken the room and tomorrow I should be getting contacted about getting £80-160 rent back and £200 of deposit. Coupled with the fact I'm getting a £350 extra bursary this semester for some reason and that even with the backlog of rent I owe, the cheaper rate means I should be doing quite well financially this semester.

I ended last semester with just £9 left so it seems like my budgeting was just on the mark (even if I did overspend on a weekly basis). I gave myself a certain amount per week, leaving aside a bit of spare money just in case. I used up the spare money in the end, but there were a lot of big spends such as Swimming Lessons & Gym registration, my parents & brother's birthdays and then Christmas.

So for the rest of the day I think I should be doing another hour of my PHP assignment then probably playing a lot of Magic online with the bf tonight :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

My dog Ralphie passed away early this morning at the age of 14 years young. I am not as upset though. We were going to put him down in a few days anyway cause he was just miserable and he wasn't happy anymore.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I thought you were going to be longboarding or something?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Felt sick, so the only logical thing to do was stay up til 5:30am playing Battlefield 3. I woke up at 11am for a dentist appointment, and now I feel pretty decent, not so sick.

Obviously video games are the cure for the common cold.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I played Star Wars Battlefront II and watched Adventure Time last night until 1am.

The good life. :thumbup:

Heresy has been committed. Someone threw my half empty bag of sweedish fish into the trash during my Outdoor Leadership class. :angry:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Just tell me to go out and longboard. I need someone to tell me to do something, heh. Last time it worked (ask Dax).

I played Star Wars Battlefront II and watched Adventure Time last night until 1am.

The good life. :thumbup:

Heresy has been committed. Someone threw my half empty bag of sweedish fish into the trash during my Outdoor Leadership class. :angry:

Look on the bright side: you got to eat half of it before the nut threw it away. :-D

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Here's a fun thing for you guys to do -- if you're interested, that is.

Everyone ask me a question. Be it personal or not, just ask me a question. Actually, no limit on how many you can ask. I'll compose a list of all questions asked, then answer them truthfully.

Annnnnnd break.

Just tell me to go out and longboard. I need someone to tell me to do something, heh. Last time it worked (ask Dax).

I'm telling you to give me twenty bucks.

troll-face.jpg

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Everyone ask me a question. Be it personal or not, just ask me a question. Actually, no limit on how many you can ask. I'll compose a list of all questions asked, then answer them truthfully.

Annnnnnd break.

Why are you so cute?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Annnnnnd break.

Why are you so cute?

Whats the worst girl you've slept with?

lampost_sig_stark.png