Today...

Leoo

I knew you'd be back :^_^:

I started playing Fallout New Vegas today. Mad fun, though in 7 hours I must have died like 10 times. Townsfolk don't know how to let go of their grudges...

Y'know, you fire one stray bullet and they ALL want your head on a stick.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

my 10c on the pipe/cigar/cigarettes thing

unless it goes directly into my lungs iam not a fan. i have tried different pipes and tobaccos extensively. not much fun I find swirling it around in your mouth. same goes for cigars. the mistake of inhaling is like breathing hot sand. cigarettes, rollies are preference, even though i dont smoke regularly. most cigarettes are terribly expensive, too thick and most often filled with crap.

rollies are the way to go. 20, 50 gram pouches are best value for money and are often quality products. aussies / nz - white ox is my favourite (cause it's cheap and heavy) - I suggest those most highly. clean, and heavy, nice aroma, easy to roll.

* I also believe normal cigarettes look quite vulgar when compared to rollies.

Had some nice sunrises this week, I hope it's the same for next week.

>That feel when you don't want to go to the temple but your mother is threatening to decapitate you if you don't go.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Wow, today was a both fun and a bit annoying. Finally got a new bed, and had plans to go out as a farewell to a friend who was moving away. The plans got cancelled, then there was a possibility of going into town, next thing I know my girlfriend is at my door to pick me up. I managed to get 2 drinks all night because we didn't stay anywhere for long and all the streets are alcohol-free zones. I did go skinny dipping in the ocean baths at one point.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Last day home for vacation. Planning on meeting up with my older sisters to hang out for a bit later this evening. Got a bunch of packing to do.

I think I'll go get my haircut, too.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Last class of outdoor leadership... Sigh. Fun class.

Pie is back? Just as expected.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Jersey winds cut to the (finger)bone.

I can handle cold decently, but I hate cold hands. Pushing a shopping cart against the bone-cutting wind was the most labor-intensive thing I did today. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

To whom is may concern,

Blue Moon - Harvest Pumpkin Ale from their Seasonal Collection tastes like absolute shit.

That is all.

I've not tried any of their seasonal brews, but regular Blue Moon is [bleep]ing spectacular.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Jersey winds cut to the (finger)bone.

I can handle cold decently, but I hate cold hands. Pushing a shopping cart against the bone-cutting wind was the most labor-intensive thing I did today. :razz:

It's cold ears that get me. I can warm my hands in my pockets or down south, but I don't have any beanies, so my ears are just out there dying.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

except for last night where it was pissing down, which meant the cricket was cancelled <_<

This is so NZ.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

15cm of snow and a good layer of freezing rain right now. Weather sucks here.

Send some of that snow down south, we need it bad!

Didn't have a great night last night. Chundered. That's enough drinking for me.

Now I recall why I used to exclusively smoke pot.

Noob.

tFtfA.jpg

I hate the cold hands, and my hands totally suck at staying warm even when its not subzero. They get 'cold as ice' at maybe 12C, and like to turn blue and purple when it rains if there is even a slight wind. For me, I have to keep my hands warm from the start, because there is no way they will warm on their own until I get back inside.

Cold ears suck too, mostly because that just strait up stings, but a hat solves that pretty easy.

The other one I get is sometimes when I go skiing, there will be a little gap at the back of my neck, and I get turbo-uber brain freeze :razz:

I think you're on the wrong thread, Randox?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau