Today...

Leoo

Cheating, no.

Having an exclusive boyfriend, no. :???:

I predict she's gonna make an excuse, be a whole lotta sad, then Eggs forgives her, and nothing has changed.

Well you can just read me like a damn book now can't you?

Confronted her this morning. She said she doesn't use that account anymore (not impossible, she did make a new account) and that her cousin knows her password to it. I asked her if I could text her cousin from her phone and ask about the account and she let me. I texted her saying "Hey, have you used my fb account lately?" She responded with "ya y?" I asked her what she'd been doing on it and she responded "Flirtin with sum cute guys n shit, they be all over messagin me when they see ur profile pic. lol imma get me sum of that, know what im sayin cuz?"

Now I'm inclined to believe this is true because my girl wouldn't have had a way to warn her cousin that I'd be asking about this. She didn't know that I knew the password, and I didn't mention why I was going to her house this morning, just called her and asked if I could come over.

As far as nothing changing.... Sex got better. I don't know if it was just because it was make-up sex (which is always fantastic) or just the fact that I feel I can trust her now and feel that much closer to her... Idk, starting to sound pretty beta right here... What happened to me being all alpha-y a few months back? I'll redeem that with the up coming 3some.... (Yeah, she wants to do that again).

Edit: Her cousin is a very large, very overweight girl. I could see why she might use my girlfriend's old fb account to talk to guys (my girl is gorgeous).

Remember what happened last time with that whole 3some deal? I'm not sure if you want to go through that again. :unsure:

You know, If I ever met you I'd prob hit you on first meeting because you're always getting laid and you always brag about it, and lately with whats happened and how I was being used for 2 months, you can expect me to be pissed off and bitter with anyone who even mentions the word "sex" maybe I should just ban myself from Tip.It, it used to be my haven away from lifes shit, now its a reminder and a daily "balls to the face".

Stop blaming and blowing up your problems after comparing yourself to other people's success.

Seriously, man the [bleep] up, take responsibility for your actions and move on with your life. Sex is not the be all end of life, neither is a relationship. Having a roof over your head, a daily meal, internet access. The world is not going to fix itself around your problems and expectations, make yourself fit around the world.

As for me? Life's good, but I'm kind of lonely. My girl has been away for two weeks, and I miss her. I miss kissing her, holding her and having sexy times.

God [bleep]ing damnit I'm feeling so beta.

lampost_sig_stark.png

The way you relate all your problems to sex is just puerile, it really is. I hate to break it to you, but your sex life ain't the problem. It's suffering from the real problems, no doubt, but it ain't the original problem.

Is Beta now a caring relationship? And it's supposed to be a bad thing? :lol:

Does TIF seem like a stressed/hostile place these last couple of days, or is it just me?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You know, If I ever met you I'd prob hit you on first meeting because you're always getting laid and you always brag about it, and lately with whats happened and how I was being used for 2 months, you can expect me to be pissed off and bitter with anyone who even mentions the word "sex" maybe I should just ban myself from Tip.It, it used to be my haven away from lifes shit, now its a reminder and a daily "balls to the face".

prayer-purpose.png?w=640

We've told you time and time again - go take some responsibility, and do something about it. I know that if I knew someone as fretful/querulous as yourself, I'd be pretty annoyed too - and this is coming from a male. Your desperation doesn't help your cause in any way, shape, or form.

It may be a good idea to reflect upon your character faults, and observe how you could go about progressing with it. It takes honest introspection. Your mind is the ultimate obstacle. We're all imperfect, we all suffer - but it's only the truly dedicated that go through life without being taken down, by progressing and overcoming the obstacles they encounter along the way.

On topic: I've spent a majority of my day at school, so I have nothing particularly enlightening to share here. I've spent a significant time watching documentary-esque videos on youtube, though.

EDIT @My_Eggs: I told you so.

Is Beta now a caring relationship? And it's supposed to be a bad thing? :lol:

Does TIF seem like a stressed/hostile place these last couple of days, or is it just me?

I think it is a little. I certainly am stressed atm with exams and interviews coming up. I'm going to be glad when the next two weeks are over. It's a shame I don't really get a break since when things calm down I'll be starting next semester. I'm eager to get into a regular routine again.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Explained where?

I got a bite plate today, since apparently I grind the bejesus out of my teeth when I sleep. All 4 of my canine teeth are super flat now, if on a bit of an angle. Kinda neat to see them glide over each other though (lightly of course) since they now match perfectly.

I hate when "beta" is used as a derogatory word for weak, or second rate. I mean it is...but so far no one on this past page that has deemed themselves 'beta' has acted even remotely beta. So I guess it's really just the misuse of the word that bothers me.

You miss your girl. You care about her. GOOD.

You confronted your girl, you trust her more and she wants another 3sum. GOOD.

God I miss /r9k/

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

'Beta' as a synonym for weak? That's news to me.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

All things considered, to me alpha just means douche. The bossy person who is used to getting their own way all the time.

I think Betas make the better partner (unless your in a cave man or anarchy situation, in which case you want an alpha for sure), since they tend to work harder at relationships (because girls aren't lining up for them). Since Alpha behavior tends to be a desirable trait for breeding purposes, the Beta's need to bring something else to the table to help them out. They are also used to not getting their own way all the time, which makes it a lot easier to have a relationship on equal footing, rather than being 'his girl'.

Explained where?

Forum Games: Last One to Post Wins.

Personally, I would never consider myself an alpha. I don't know what to consider myself. :P

I'd say you're an average liberal Catholic Christian. You don't seem very dominant, but can assert enough control that you don't get trodden on. I may be wrong.

I think people generally fall into a bit of both, really. It's very nice to put yourself in a box called "alpha" or "beta" and adjust your personality accordingly but reality doesn't work like that. You could say I'm an alpha, being the eldest sibling I've usually got what I wanted from by brother and sister, I've normally achieved highly and other people tend to nominate me for authoritative roles. I don't leave women swooning, I don't see girls as possessions and I tend to work hard at keeping relationships going, though, so you could also say I'm beta.

I've always considered myself to be a Beta+ [there was a whole chart ranging from Alpha to Omega that I can't for the life of me find]

Something like

Alpha

Alpha -

Beta+

Beta

Beta-

Omega

Omega was like mole people and gothopotamuses lol

I'd say most males 16-25 fall in the beta+ range

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn