Today...

Leoo

Well, the whole TIF has seen a lot better days...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Everyday OT is dead or dying. I don't know what to think anymore, make up your minds already.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Everyday OT is dead or dying. I don't know what to think anymore, make up your minds already.

:thumbdown: Tell me about it.

Though, I post many things that could go in OT in LOTPW...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

/fg/ has excelled in activity, I like that.

Today my poor camera clipped off my bike and had a tumble. The little guy was only £9 but he faired well through the hardship.

But heeeey, I beat my previous time of getting to college in 15 mins. I got there in 10 mins. That's the only sign of progress from my workouts I have seen.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So...yesterday I was sitting on my computer and got a text from a friend that said.

"Hey do you know anything about a bomb threat at Wal-mart?"

I thought it was a joke and just replied lol. A few seconds later, three other people text me about it. They were worried because I work there, so shit got serious.

Turns out, a man called to the police that he was going to bomb walmart. The building was evacuated and a bomb squad team was brought in. After two hours of searching the building both inside and out they found nothing. However in town a man was pulled over fro a DUI. His car was searched and a grenade was found in his car.

Avoided it, but still had to come in work right after it happened.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I realised that drug cocktails can be extremely dangerous. It only took one drink of a mixer, in addition to my flu/cold medication to cause a sudden increase in pulse rate (at least double, which could be felt clearly as though there has been an adrenaline surge, despite absence of activity) and drowsiness.

I'm thankful I'm not dead. I should consult a pharmacist before taking silly mixtures next time...

Just spent a few hours trying to jimmy my friend's locked car. We were so close. After a while we couldn't do it cause of how cold it got outside. We ended up calling a dude to do it in like, 2 minutes.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I haven't got the money to spend on alcohol, and there's other things I'm going to be spending any money I earn well before I spend it on alcohol. First thing I'm spending the first pay I get on is paying back everyone that I owe money. I'm not stupid enough to spend money I technically won't have.

You seem to have a really bad drinking problem (lack of money to buy alcohol).

That really cheered me up, thanks man.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I realised that drug cocktails can be extremely dangerous. It only took one drink of a mixer, in addition to my flu/cold medication to cause a sudden increase in pulse rate (at least double, which could be felt clearly as though there has been an adrenaline surge, despite absence of activity) and drowsiness.

I'm thankful I'm not dead. I should consult a pharmacist before taking silly mixtures next time...

Always read your medication, they usually say right on them and it's almost a sure bet that you shouldn't consume more then 2 alcoholic drinks if that, you can get really [bleep]ed up doing so. I have some a couple friends that every time their sick, they still insist they want to go out on like a Friday or Saturday and always end up blacking out, or getting really [bleep]ed up off like two shots or something.

tFtfA.jpg

I forget about TIF for weeks and I come back like 2 weeks later and I have 1 message. It's like facebook all over again!

Not much is new for me. Shit day at work today, worse one tomorrow -____-. And cricket practice didn't go that great because I was already [bleep]ed before I got there :P My bowling is getting a bit quicker though.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I forget about TIF for weeks and I come back like 2 weeks later and I have 1 message. It's like facebook all over again!

Not much is new for me. Shit day at work today, worse one tomorrow -____-. And cricket practice didn't go that great because I was already [bleep]ed before I got there :P My bowling is getting a bit quicker though.

I went to the nets today, pretty much figured out how to bowl outswingers. I have to change my action a bit, but hopeful another string to my bow.

rosssigfinal.jpg