Today...

Leoo

I have 9 classes this semester but only 4 of them have a set time. The other five need to be set so until then I'm being a lazy ass :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

When SOPA reared its head, I lol'd and trusted the internet community to sabotage it, and the government to be not dumb as hell and oppose it. When Megaupload was knocked out, I was surprised, and disappointed. I enjoyed it's obscure sense of music, and wide library of data of damn near everything. Now I've discovered that MegaVideo and VideoObb were directly effected by this crackdown I am personally outraged. I WANT TO WATCH MY OBSCURE TV DAMMIT. I swear, if the US passes SOPA, or PIPA, or any other off the wall stupid bill, I'm packing my bags and moving to Estonia. I heard it's nice there. [bleep] this place.

Welcome here, buddy! Always awaiting smart and intelligent people here...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well, I suppose this day is salvageable. Gonna go bro it up tonight with a few bros.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I really need to exercise, only problem is obv motivation, but getting into a routine that actually WORKS, since its mostly around my stomach/waist that needs work.

Kicked out of my bed this morning by force, told "you're going golfing with your father later"

I'm 21, I can sleep when I want and I can damn well choose if I want to bond with him or not.

Popoto.~<3

I really need to exercise, only problem is obv motivation, but getting into a routine that actually WORKS, since its mostly around my stomach/waist that needs work.

Kicked out of my bed this morning by force, told "you're going golfing with your father later"

I'm 21, I can sleep when I want and I can damn well choose if I want to bond with him or not.

Get a pullup/chinup bar. Then you can do pullups (different variations for different muscles) and chinups, and it's good for ab work as you can use it to do hanging leg raises. Also don't do crunches/situps unless you have no other options, they're not very good.

Why didn't you just stay in bed? They're not going to drag you into a car.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Tim, cardio, go running around your neighborhood or at a school's track or something. You don't need to be lifting killer weights if you're trying to get rid of fat around your waist and it's a lot easier to get into running or even walking (burns the same amount of calories).

tFtfA.jpg

Get a pullup/chinup bar. Then you can do pullups (different variations for different muscles) and chinups, and it's good for ab work as you can use it to do hanging leg raises. Also don't do crunches/situps unless you have no other options, they're not very good.

Knowing his parents, they might.

Woke up at 5pm, even though my alarm was set for 11am. I hate my body clock.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Knowing his parents, they might.

pretty much.

Chinup bar is out, I cant even do one anymore. (Plus no where to put it)

I'll start walking/running on Monday. (party this arvo, home tired tomorrow)

It's also SO FREAKING INSANELY HOT. I want Winter back!

Popoto.~<3

You're doing the 10 per post challenge based on your signature. Chinups/pullups are great exercises and are probably the most functional exercises in existence other than running and squats. Nobody ever had to bench press or do a situp to save their life, but plenty have had to do a pullup. Also if you stick with them for even a couple weeks you'll see awesome noob gains in chest and arms and be even more motivated to continue.

You can get pull up bars that attach to the door frames, and are easily removed. That might be a good option.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

You can get pull up bars that attach to the door frames, and are easily removed. That might be a good option.

That's what I have, it's great to do in the morning before a shower. It makes me feel great and the hot water relaxes my muscles. :thumbup:

That's what I was thinking. Probably should have clarified.

Make sure if you do happen to get one that you measure your doorway first and make sure it fits properly. Mine doesn't, still works in a different position, but it's better if it fits (obviously) -.-

Today, we had to travel 200 miles to play bball against teams both located within 30 miles of where we are...

Needless to say, we won both games.

Fun fact: I got fouled out on 3rd quarter in second game for pushing someone while rebounding, whilst that [bleep]ing [bleep] held onto me. During the start of 4th quarter we were behind with 13 points for I was only center in team and we lost most rebounds, but in the end the short ones got that much rebounds to grab the win by 3 points ;)

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc