Today...

Leoo

You read the plot? The movie is worse. It is so [bleep]ed up....

Haha yeah, there was no way I was ever gonna watchg the movie anyway so I wanted to see what everyone was talking about.

I bet is is :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

America is [bleep]ing insane...

http://elections.nyt...imaries/florida

the fact that Newt "[bleep]bag" Gingrich can even RUN, let alone garner votes should be proof enough alone.

I'll join the taliban before I let that moron be my president

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

America is [bleep]ing insane...

http://elections.nyt...imaries/florida

the fact that Newt "[bleep]bag" Gingrich can even RUN, let alone garner votes should be proof enough alone.

I'll join the taliban before I let that moron be my president

Careful, how do you know the FBI aren't lurking here?

Honestly, the only candidate I feel might actually stand a chance at defeating Obama is Ron Paul, and that's only because of how ridiculous he is. So I'm pretty sure Obama's getting a second term.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm pretty sure Obama's getting a second term.

Unfortunately, this is probably a true statement.

Shrug. I'm not a big fan of him but imo he's probably better than any of the other options.

polvCwJ.gif

Shrug. I'm not a big fan of him but imo he's probably better than any of the other options.

I'm a republican, but that statement is also true. <_<

We sure put up a good batch of candidates this year....

How on Earth can you still identify with that party after the crap candidates they've pushed the past couple elections? I'm alright with Obama going for another 4 years. He's doing about as well as anyone else would if not better.

If only there was some way to protect a file with some kind of word a person would need to input before they could look at the contents of the file. That would certainly make things simpler.

Or, and you may call me crazy, a way to make a section of the HDD its own drive, and that drive is made to be unreadable to anyone without it first requesting a password. This password would be lengthy and designed to resist all known ways of finding out this password.

Today I witnessed the most horrifying thing I ever hope to see....

Everyone just imagined their grandparents doing it. Including me... :sad:

I've spent enough time on the internet that not even the thought of that is unpleasant for me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

How on Earth can you still identify with that party after the crap candidates they've pushed the past couple elections? I'm alright with Obama going for another 4 years. He's doing about as well as anyone else would if not better.

I generally align with the Republican ideals as opposed to the Democratic ideals. *Bracing myself for incoming shitstorm of insults* I actually liked George Bush as a president. He did his share of bad things, but people seem to blame him for a lot of things that weren't his fault.

Like 2 massive wars costing tens of thousands of US lives and hundreds of billions of dollars

NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN

Anyway just had history exam, easy. Olympic weight set ready for pick up at Sears (210 lbs of weights + 45 lb bar). New bowl arriving within a couple hours probably.

Zyzzmode here I come :lol:

Edited by tripsis
Photo removed

PM me for fitocracy invite

Everyone blames the president. No matter who is put in charge, unless everything is perfect they get hated on by everyone. That's why we only had like 3 good presidents in the past 240 odd years. Personally I don't even think the president has any power. He's just the fall guy that takes all the blame for all the things the other branches get away with that wouldn't be enjoyed by the public. The whole electoral process is just the goverments way of gauging how the public feels towards certain issues, especially on a global scale [foreign countries care more about American politics than Americans do, let's face it]. The elections themselves are just a bunch of hoo-hah distractions so the public has something else to worry about while other things are going on. The real power comes from Congress and the Senate. And from what I can tell, most of them are douche bags.

You and Range and another one I forget all stepped down recently, that's a lot at once

Anyway I was kind of kidding with my comment. I agree that the President doesn't have anywhere near as much power as most people think he does. Still think Bush was an idiot. I despise anyone who pronounces nuclear (new-clear) as nuke-ular. THERE IS ONLY ONE U IN NUCLEAR DAMMIT

PM me for fitocracy invite

The Republicans might not be happy if Obama gets in again, but I think most everyone else will love it. I'm also pretty sure you guys are like the most left wing country on the planet, so everyone else identifies more with the Democrats, because they resemble a party we might actually vote for in our own country.

I'm having a lazy day today.

Speaking of Obama and Republicans, apparently Tim Thomas refused to go meet with Obama with the rest of the Bruins because he's a die-hard republican. Huh.

polvCwJ.gif

*sigh* The Republicians... if it wasn't for their ultra-religious, xenophoic attitude/beliefs, they would be the best party.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today, had another bball match. With men we won a team called "Basketball Bears". Won on OT with 2 points, methinks, quite a nice game.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Mods retire sometimes? lol..

I only say it because it seems that you, Range and Rach all left at the same time.

Lol range stood down aaaages ago. Rach and Y girl have both retired because they are running off together and no longer have time to moderate as well as manage their lve life...

:shades:

rosssigfinal.jpg