Today...

Leoo

Sliced my finger open at work, had to leave early. Annoyed as it meant I don't get paid, but thankfully the knife was so sharp that I haven't really felt a thing. Got it dressed at the doctors, and now I'm typing gimpily with one hand.

It was an invigorating experience.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Sliced my finger open at work, had to leave early. Annoyed as it meant I don't get paid, but thankfully the knife was so sharp that I haven't really felt a thing. Got it dressed at the doctors, and now I'm typing gimpily with one hand.

It was an invigorating experience.

Same things happened to me about a year and a half ago at walmart. Was very annoying, since that was the first time I had gone to the ER in like 10 years over a box cutter. I still have the blade that cut me...I put it on my wall for memories sake.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I really need to exercise, only problem is obv motivation, but getting into a routine that actually WORKS, since its mostly around my stomach/waist that needs work.

never going to get far unless

a) you educate yourself on what "WORKS". what you're doing doesn't. follow a consistent routine, don't make compromises.

b) there is no substitute for motivation (see a)

c) you can't target specific areas

d) toning is a myth (see c)

e) [bleep]ing run. HIIT and weight training, and thats it. endless pushups, chinups and situps are no good for getting into shape. waste of time.

Planning on staying up for the next 27 hours [already been up for 7]. Not sure what to do with myself yet.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I leave back up to the city tomorrow, flight is at 7am. Im landing an hour before my girlfriend, giving me time to wrap her Christmas present (we didnt see each other over break at all), and then Im meeting her sister/brother in law who are taking us out to lunch and back to school.

SO excited, I missed being in a place where there was actually something to do, I really missed my girlfriend, and I kinda missed school. Now that I'm not taking math this semester I think I'll really enjoy it.

I also sold off excess Magic cards today and made $60, gonna go record shopping on Wednesday. Got a guy on craigslist interested in buying one of my saxes, so I have another potential 200 coming my way, which will hopefully hold me over while I'm job hunting.

On a scale of 1-10, how likely is it that I'll get a virus from downloading a brute force program?

My girlfriend and I have a bet of a sort that I can't hack her Facebook, and I'd like to win.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

On a scale of 1-10, how likely is it that I'll get a virus from downloading a brute force program?

My girlfriend and I have a bet of a sort that I can't hack her Facebook, and I'd like to win.

1-Trojan would be a better scale.

Can her phone get onto Facebook? If so just ask to borrow her phone and use that. Unless the bet is having to actually find out her password to her account.

This is considered a viable hacking method to everyone else, so I'd assume it's ok.

Can her phone get onto Facebook? If so just ask to borrow her phone and use that. Unless the bet is having to actually find out her password to her account.

This is considered a viable hacking method to everyone else, so I'd assume it's ok.

Hacking: Gaining access to somebody's online account because they left it open.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

1-Trojan would be a better scale.

Better than a Cutwhale or a Barebaq. Or heaven forbid, a 1Ron. those suck.

So thanks to Mr.Zach I made a blog.

Only difference, Im not advertising it and im using it as a chapter book to everything I do each day in 2012 so I can see whats happening with my emotions and to try and somewhat help myself with my personality disorder/dysfunction.

EDIT: Also helps to avoid having you all hear my droning.

Popoto.~<3

Tonight I fell in love with The Agonist's Lullabies For The Dormant Mind album. Seriously. Looped the album 3 times already. Why am I only just now loving this so much? I've had it for like a year now...

quick sample:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zjqY7BiK8dM

Currently lazing around and feeling quite blergh.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Currently lazing around and feeling quite blergh.

It's the best position in the world to start thinking and conjuring ideas for things and events for when you aren't in that feeling.

Laundry today, so I need to pluck out half the shirts I wear and chuck them into the baskets before they are sent off. Oh boy...

If everyone is going to make a blog, you guys need to work it out so that your all posting on different days (unless something totally amazing/horrible happens of course) so that I have time to read them all without it becoming a chore. I'm enjoying the insight into Bows life so far 8-)

Went on a date last night. We went skating for a bit on an outside arena, which in retrospect was a bit colder and busier than we might have liked, but it was still a lot of fun. Something we will be doing much more often (probably once every week or two) in the future, but preferably at an actual arena where its a bit warmer and less crowded. Then it was back to my place for a movie, well actually a couple episodes of firefly. Found someone else who likes that show at least almost as much as I do, though were going to run out of episodes to watch pretty fast <_<

I also believe I am slated to meet the parents (again) either this coming weekend, or the one after, this time over dinner. Looking forward to it.

I am watching the Patriots and Ravens play. I am pulling like hell for the Raven's, and so far it's not looking good for us :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I am watching the Patriots and Ravens play. I am pulling like hell for the Raven's, and so far it's not looking good for us :mellow:

HAH!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Mum listened to a programme on the radio about sex groomers grooming a Sikh girl through the internet. All of a sudden she is the internet vigilante :wall:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

The last few days were spent mostly drumming on my new kit; needless to say, I'm very happy with it :)

Wednesday's my birthday, which will be celebrated very thoroughly that day. The next day, we get up early and leave for two days in Amsterdam with school which should be a lot of fun. In other words, this is gonna be a great week.