Today...

Leoo

Was a pretty chilled weekend. First weekend in a while where i could sleep late and not worry about doing anything. Tomorrow it's back to school :(

Started playing Modern Combat 3 on iPad a few days ago. i think i'm addicted to it now.

Also put your blog link in your sig so there's not 5 people a day saying, "I updated my blog."

But I dont want people reading mine :mellow:

@Noxx, I thought you wrote Modern Warfare 3 then, gunna say how the hell did you manage to get that to run on a iPad. O_o

Been raining most the day. Missed a good downpour day like this, especially one NOT caused by Humidity.

Popoto.~<3

Tim, if you don't want anyone reading it, write a diary, not a blog :P

Apparently I am going skating again on Thursday :thumbsup:

Really enjoying this since aside from last night, I haven't been on the ice in skates in like two years.

I have a bad habit of misplacing my Diaries and my family raids my room "because they can". So instead I'm using a Blogger, but have it set to private.

Popoto.~<3

I have a bad habit of misplacing my Diaries and my family raids my room "because they can". So instead I'm using a Blogger, but have it set to private.

So...you to write stuff down on the computer, but not have other people read it like a blog?

Why not just use Microsoft word and type out what ever you want to and then save on your computer in a file that you know where it would be at? Just a thought.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Because blogs are in the cloud man. Saving documents to your HDD is so, like, primitive.

I guess. I am not a blog guy or even a diary guy. If a object is important to me I usually put it on my wall of memories. I'll post a picture in a second of what I mean.

EDIT:[hide= Wall of memories]oisx7m.png[/hide]

I put things up that have some sort of a effect on me. I have christmas card, birthday card, basketball ticket stubs. The pink piece of paper is the receipt for my euphonium I currently own. Just random things that make my day good.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It's mostly so my family cant ever find it. My dad does snoop thru my PC as I HAVE to let him use it now and then until he freak'n buys his own one after his last one died in November. Needless to say he's almost stumbled on some folders that would easily spill my sexuality, amongst other things. So in the clouds it is. (since my family dont know my gamer ID's nor one of my Character Names I made for an old Story I scrapped.

Popoto.~<3

If only there was some way to protect a file with some kind of word a person would need to input before they could look at the contents of the file. That would certainly make things simpler.

Cricket carnival was pretty awesome. Got to catch up with some friends who made it down, get drunk, watch people hit things with sticks, etc. A mate brought down the first season of An Idiot Abroad so we all ended up watching that while drunk and it made it about twenty times funnier.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Today I witnessed the most horrifying thing I ever hope to see....

Your grandparents having sex?

Everyone just imagined their grandparents doing it. Including me... :sad:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Looks like I'm going to have my car brakes replaced. Been hearing some noise since last wednesday and was hoping that it was just some kind of dirt in there, but it's not giong away. Appointment next Friday though, so I'll know there for sure what's making that noise.

Today I witnessed the most horrifying thing I ever hope to see....

Seeing Sara Jessica Parker in High Definition 3D TV? Cause that'd be pretty horrifying.

*insert Animal Planet joke*

Thought I lost my phone who knows where. My wireless router could tell it was still in the house, but normally when I misplace it I find it by calling it. It's always set to vibrate, but I've always been able to hear it and find it pretty fast. This time it was in a pocket in my sweater, on a foot rest, under a winter jacket, so I probably could have had my head right next to it and never heard it (though I probably would have clued in when the alarm went off the next morning). Still, I hate not knowing where it is, and it was lost for a good 10 minutes that time. Not cool :ohnoes:

Now that I found it, I can go to sleep.

Played Halo Reach and TF2 today, seeing as I couldn't be bothered doing much else.

Got my first killing frenzy in multiplayer match making in Reach as well today :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sleepy sleepy sleepy. How do other people wake up at 6am? I just am tired all day and usually in a crap mood because of it :P

Today was my last monday at my job... Sadly not my last week - still have 2 more after this! 2 public holidays in the next 2 weeks which I also get paid for so hell yeah happy with that!

I can't get out of work to go to my mates leaving party on Wednesday as he's off to Australia to study through the army. Sucks...

And Serbian Film? I havn't seen it... Just heard things... And I read the entire plot on wikipedia because I'm not touching that movie with a 10 foot pole.

Doomy edit: I like sheep