Today...

Leoo

I meant frats yes, my keyboard gets wonky when I Swype fast. Frats are meant to be academic and beneficial to society but they often devolve into the Hollywood brand college party scene. Granted, most frat parties are nothing like the movies and actually kind of suck from my experience. I've been to better house parties than frat parties. Bigger ones too.

Bout 7 hours til halloween gets wild. Wish me luck

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

No overwhelming drinking, while at the korp! house, that means.

And if you can't control yourself and manage something bad, you can get a veto for alcohol consumption. That goes also for drinking outside the frat.

Well, my primary information about frats comes from Hollywood movies and Buzzfeed-style articles.

Currently, the general of the armed forces is an alumnus of one korporatsioon (frat). Our president is an alumnus for a society which is also a korporatsioon in everything but name.

Korporatsioon's are quite powerful in everyday life aswell. And they are honored in society.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I still need to put together a costume for tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll go find some demon horns in the morning then hit a goodwill and find a Hawaiian shirt I can throw under a old blazer I already own and some cut up shorts and be a vacationing demon.

That's actually fairly clever.

I'm throwing on a Ray Rice jersey and dragging around a blow up doll by her hair.

That's the most offensive costume this year according to buzzfeed

I still need to put together a costume for tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll go find some demon horns in the morning then hit a goodwill and find a Hawaiian shirt I can throw under a old blazer I already own and some cut up shorts and be a vacationing demon.

That's actually fairly clever.

I'm throwing on a Ray Rice jersey and dragging around a blow up doll by her hair.

That's the most offensive costume this year according to buzzfeed

Which is precisely why I'm not actually doing it.

Got called into work an hour before the 'scape bonus XP weekend started... Was planning on training contruction in scape, ended up helping make some desks/wire them up to the network. So I did sort of get to train construction in the end...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If you need an idea, I suggest going as a vegetarian shark

I can see the horror on their faces now.

Noooo please not the vegetable garden..!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Dunno what the fuzz is with all that Halloween stuff. Isn't really celebrated round here.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Absolutely no idea what to dress up as tonight. No goodwills near me either. Huh.

Be a tree

And if that costume fails, just shuffle out real cool when you leaf.

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I saw a credit card (or something similar) on the street.  I was going to pick it up and give it to the store on the way back, but it was gone when I finished my run.  I hope whoever lost it reclaimed it...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My body's endurance for alcohol intake is nothing short of inhuman. Reigning champ of beer pong last night, went 6/6 with initial partner and 9/11 over all. Didnt even fight anyone. Did pee in a shower and sleep on a couch though.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Did pee in a shower and sleep on a couch though.

I tend to call that Tuesday.

It's Saturday. I don't have work, woke up at 6:30 like every other day, made a nice pot of coffee and enjoying the rain down here in SoCal.

"I think I'll dust out my place before fiends come over"

8 hours later my sinus is playing up, my throat is sore and I'm throwing up. Thanks body, remind me to buy a facemask next time. On the upside, I now have a job. Full-Time work at Officeworks starting Nov 15th.

• Like 2

Popoto.~<3

"I think I'll dust out my place before fiends come over"

8 hours later my sinus is playing up, my throat is sore and I'm throwing up. Thanks body, remind me to buy a facemask next time. On the upside, I now have a job. Full-Time work at Officeworks starting Nov 15th.

Congrats, buddy. That's great news!