Today...

Leoo

It depends on the type of jacket/material but you could easily sew it yourself, patch it, or take it to an local tailer and get them to do it for cheap. I got a small tear in a Patagonia jacket early spring and I fixed with a small piece of clear tenacious tape that still holds to this day.  

I was cleaning my apartment this morning and in the process I opened up a piece of junk mail form Time Warner Cable that surprised me by announcing that my internet speeds have been bumped from 30/5 mbps to 200/20 mbps for free. I obviously hadn't notice a speed change so I ran a speed test and got this:

3849067896.png

Obviously not the 200/20 I'm suppose to have, but a huge speed boast nonetheless. To reach 200/20 I apparently need to upgrade my modem but it's currently out-of-stock everywhere, so I'll have to wait..

I'm in the same boat as you.

Except you'll notice that your bill will be increasing soon too unless you switch back to your old speed :P

77yLQy8.png

They boasted speeds for all price points in my area. I've been paying $60 a month for the 30/5, which now turned into the 200/20. I was skeptical that I may see a price hike, but if you were to sign up for a new internet plan today with the new speeds, Time Warner's highest tier of internet is 300/20 mbps for $65 (limited availability), second tier is 100/10 for $65, then third tier 30/5 for $55. So I don't expect a price hike. 

tFtfA.jpg

It depends on the type of jacket/material but you could easily sew it yourself, patch it, or take it to an local tailer and get them to do it for cheap. I got a small tear in a Patagonia jacket early spring and I fixed with a small piece of clear tenacious tape that still holds to this day.  

I was cleaning my apartment this morning and in the process I opened up a piece of junk mail form Time Warner Cable that surprised me by announcing that my internet speeds have been bumped from 30/5 mbps to 200/20 mbps for free. I obviously hadn't notice a speed change so I ran a speed test and got this:

3849067896.png

Obviously not the 200/20 I'm suppose to have, but a huge speed boast nonetheless. To reach 200/20 I apparently need to upgrade my modem but it's currently out-of-stock everywhere, so I'll have to wait..

I'm in the same boat as you.

Except you'll notice that your bill will be increasing soon too unless you switch back to your old speed :P

I knew there was a catch!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

At least with three midterms, if you don't do so well on one you can make it up on the other two.  If you're really lucky some courses will drop the lowest score and count the other two.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

What is the world coming to? Terror attacks in Ottawa today. One soldier shot, possibly dead, at war memorial and the house of commons is on lockdown with one gun man thought to be shot dead and possible others including one possible arrested.

What is the world coming to? Terror attacks in Ottawa today. One soldier shot, possibly dead, at war memorial and the house of commons is on lockdown with one gun man thought to be shot dead and possible others including one possible arrested.

Gunz r good

One confirmed dead, police looking for more.

I'm making tacos tonight. I really want to go do that, but I'm stuck doing homework atm. I'm very hungry.

Made tacos last night. Broke the garbage disposal (or it was broke before) and now the water is backed up and has chunks of fat in it.

I hate house sitting. I'm not ready to be a responsible adult.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I'm making tacos tonight. I really want to go do that, but I'm stuck doing homework atm. I'm very hungry.

Made tacos last night. Broke the garbage disposal (or it was broke before) and now the water is backed up and has chunks of fat in it.

[spoiler=Relevant]

aKQI0SU.jpg

When even your garbage disposal refuses to eat your taco scraps.  My deepest sympathies :(.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

DONT

NEVER POUR FAT DOWN THE SINK!

I drain meat into a cup or a can or something and just throw it away.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

If you pour fat, always pour hot water with it. It helps it go down the drains.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc