Today...

Leoo

no no no it's ALWAYS drink and TIF. Anyone remember how fun 2012 was? I don't.

SaqPrets knows what's up. (also I'm drunk[ish] at 11am on TiF)

so....Chuggaboom! is a band. They sound like Betraying the Martyrs but their lyrics rival that of Weird Al. I know Champion would dig them at least. Check em out on youtube. You know you want to.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

A stranger called me an optimist for wearing short sleeves today.  He must have missed the umbrella in my hand.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Can tongues swell? Mine has been sitting against my teeth all morning, and it doesn't normally do that. I can't make it stop either. It's really obnoxious.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

no no no it's ALWAYS drink and TIF. Anyone remember how fun 2012 was? I don't.

SaqPrets knows what's up. (also I'm drunk[ish] at 11am on TiF)

so....Chuggaboom! is a band. They sound like Betraying the Martyrs but their lyrics rival that of Weird Al. I know Champion would dig them at least. Check em out on youtube. You know you want to.

I'm sorry but I listened to them and that was terrible. I grew out of that kind of metalcore and the "parody" lyrics just made it worse. Sry bae

I still enjoy some hardcore bands tho. (do we still have to give profanity warnings for videos? if so, here's my warning)

• Like 1

I still enjoy some hardcore bands tho. (do we still have to give profanity warnings for videos? if so, here's my warning)

Putting them in a spoiler tag like this would be best:

[spoiler=Profanity]Sample Video

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

What? How exactly do you drain meat if you can't use a colander in the sink? That doesn't make any sense.

I use a fork or a spatula to drain grease into the sink.

Seriously you shouldn't do that, even if it doesn't mess up your pipes it contributes to plugging up the municipal pipes.

If you aren't supposed to put grease down the drain, where are you supposed to put it?

Garbage can? After it cools off it normally gels, so it is easy to throw away.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

If you aren't supposed to put grease down the drain, where are you supposed to put it?

So I'm supposed to wait for it to cool too? I cbf with that shit

I got a couple of tickets to a hockey game tomorrow for free. Team reps were handing them out at a couple of stores in the city.

Like NHL hockey game or just junior level?

In other news I'm building a site using wordpress right now. Trying to use the .com for as long as I can to keep the free editing before moving over to the .org version. Hopefully I won't be too screwed over by this.

So I'm supposed to wait for it to cool too? I cbf with that shit

You cook your food, then you go eat. Generally by the time I've finished eating, it is cool enough to either be gelled or I can just wipe it out of the pan with a paper towel.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

G-Eazy played a free show at my campus at the beginning of the quarter. Performance-wise it was fun and he drew a big crowd, but man G-Eazy sucks.

Trying to get a couple friends to see Julian Casablancas + The Voidz and Mac DeMarco with me in a couple weeks.

@Kalphite I could never really get into Flying Lotus. I've listened to Cosmogramma a couple times but it didn't really do anything for me. Obviously I'm missing something, but I never found his music very interesting.

If your grease is dried up by the time your done eating, you eat too god damn slow. Pouring grease into your garbage is ok, wiping with a paper towel is ok, throwing it out your window is ok. However as a renter, I personally don't care, so I pour my grease down my drain. 

Saw John Wick tonight, awesome action flick. There was a Q/A after the film with Keanu Reeves, the writer, producer, & two directors. I learned that Keanu just a hilarious, goofy guy, thats down to have fun. He impromptu created a drinking game for John Wick on the spot. Of course if you followed his rules, you'd be drunk after the first big action sequence. 

tFtfA.jpg

This is the kind of thing we should be teaching in school. Basic life functioning

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I got a couple of tickets to a hockey game tomorrow for free. Team reps were handing them out at a couple of stores in the city.

Like NHL hockey game or just junior level?

"Major" Junior. London Knights vs Ottawa 67s. Many of the players have been drafted, or are expected to be drafted this year, but it's still Junior hockey.

• Like 1

@Kalphite I could never really get into Flying Lotus. I've listened to Cosmogramma a couple times but it didn't really do anything for me. Obviously I'm missing something, but I never found his music very interesting.

try this

and if you can get into that try listening to the rest of his new album, it's a lot more accessible than Cosmogramma was. You also might be able to get into his Captain Murphy stuff more too, as there's a lot more traditional rapping on it.

tfw you find out you're doing deadlifts really shittily and were really close to injuring yourself. kudos to rando guy at the gym for saving me a back injury~

I'm visiting some friends at another college this weekend. Should be pretty hype.