Today...

Leoo

It is here. Unreasonably cold for October.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Been really impressed by Japan this World Cup. They haven't won a game in 24 years, and this year they not only win 3/4 of their games but they also take down one of the biggest titans in rugby. They got a fairly decent victory over the US last night to round off a positive tournament. Would have been nice to see them advance to knock-outs, but their loss against Scotland kept them from advancing. 

I'm still shocked that England didn't even advance past the group stages. First time in World Cup history for a host nation not to advance to knock-outs. Aside from that i think the brackets are pretty much as they were expected to be. 

Octoberfest event was pretty fun, but i don't think i'll be going again in the future. Not my kinda thing. Maybe i'm starting to get too old, but it seemed overly loud. Met a ton of cool people though.

Went to a Renaissance Fair today, got super sunburned. It's October, what the [bleep]?

Lucky you. I went outside today once and wondered about frostbite. (Jokingly, but still)

It's not that cold yet is it?
Definitely not that cold yet, but our weather just suddenly when from 20 ish degree days to barely getting out of the single digits.

Yeah, yesterday and today have been pretty hot for October for where I am, high 60's to low 70's (around 20 for all you non Americans).  But I'm sure by the end of October it'll hover around freezing pretty frequently.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm pretty sure if I had an 11' spider, or even just an 11" spider, the only thing I would be doing with it is watching it from the other side of the room. Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of spiders, but I do find large bugs...disturbing. Like, a normal 4-5" tarantula is certainly cool to look at, but that's definitely getting into creepy/disturbing territory, especially if it's on the loose. At least it's not a millipede or an earwig though. Used to work at an outdoor pool where earwigs would keep trying to nest in the vacuum hose, and start crawling out when you picked it up in the morning. Killing 40+ earwigs most mornings with bug spray was pretty satisfying though, even if I was never particularly keen to actually touch the hose and get that party started.

The lesson here is, if you have a pool and keep all your pool cleaning things outside, store them someplace where the sun will hit them in the morning. Earwigs like dark and damp places, because they suck, and therefore can only live in sucky places, devoid of light or joy.

Maybe if I'd had a pet tarantula, it could have eaten the earwigs? I don't know if they can/will do that, but it would have been worth having a pet tarantula if that was a thing I could do with it.

• Like 1

A 2000 la sabre is only worth like 2,000 though. Id just scrap it if I were you

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

No idea as I don't use, but warning based on what I see with coworkers. It's going to cost ~300 dollars if you want a really nice setup, but can probably be done for less although I would think minimum $100 for the vape itself for decent quality.

Thats what they tell you before you puff your way through $3 of liquid flavor every day

vaping is so dumb. in theory it's really not bad at all but everyone i see vaping in public is some huge [wagon] blowing clouds of [bleep]ing cotton candy shit into the realm of multiple pedestrians, or some fedora-clad guy with a goatee doing it inside a building or something.

• Like 1

I was on a nearly-empty flight once... the only other people were about 5 people that looked like they were in a grunge band. They were vaping on the flight for the whole 2 hours. They told the flight attendant to [bleep] off when she told them to stop vaping lol. I had a minty headache for the rest of the day D:

77yLQy8.png

Vaping is dumb, but if it helps you quit than absolutely do it.  Cigarettes are probably the biggest regret of my entire life.  I love smoking, but I don't like the fact that I'm killing myself.

Literally the only advice I feel qualified to give anyone is to not start smoking.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Truly vaping is favorable to cigarettes but more often than not i see dumb ass college kids start vaping to look cool, not to over come addiction. I enjoy a nice night at the hookah lounge as much as the next fella, doesn't mean I'm gonna press my face to a cold counter top amd make stupid whirlwinds to impress a bunch of drunk teenagers.

God damn it I forgot to turn on the WiFi on my phone earlier after briefly turning it off and I accidentally used a shit ton of data watching YouTube videos and stuff. Welp.

My sister does that at least once every couple of weeks.

Speaking of my sister, her and I went to the US on monday. There was no real reason for it (although she was looking for a set of Iron Man wall lights), apart from needing to kill about 8 hours before baseball started. We ended up spending about $30 and had to submit to a vehicle search on the way back.

God damn it I forgot to turn on the WiFi on my phone earlier after briefly turning it off and I accidentally used a shit ton of data watching YouTube videos and stuff. Welp.

Don't have this?

xBkbi6Rl.jpg

You'd quickly notice videos are crap quality and remember you aren't on wifi :p