Today...

Leoo

Actually hockey just started 6 hours ago or so. Rangers v Blackhawks

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Finally got around to watching the season finale of Rick and Morty.  It was fantastic, after what I felt were 2 or 3 relatively weak episodes.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Finally got around to watching the season finale of Rick and Morty.  It was fantastic, after what I felt were 2 or 3 relatively weak episodes.

Personally I thought the finale was the weakest episode of the season, though I enjoyed the actual plot arc. Strongest by far was the Microverse Battery episode

I decided to acquaint myself with (warning, potential spoilers for Game of Thrones show watchers) "The Grand Northern Conspiracy" re: A Song of Ice and Fire. I hope it's true, much like Iike R + L = J. That would be amazing.

Now I'm going to make me a sub for dinner. Mayo, mustard, horse radish with a bunch of provolone, ham, turkey, and salami, topped with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and jalapenos... mmm.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

I love tyene sand

Speaking of differences between show ("bad poosay") and book (uneventful minor character) in regards to a certain object:

[spoiler=harharhar]In the books, Mance Rayder looks for the Horn of Winter, but never finds it, instead using some fake horn to serve as a bluff. Legends say the horn can destroy the Wall once blown. Ygritte remarks at one point that they (the Wildlings led by Mance) opened a bunch of graves to no avail, only giving the Others more wights as a result. So regardless of The Grand Northern Conspiracy or even R + L = J, imagine a scene framed much like this at Castle Black:

Some point-of-view character hears a horn blast--ok, but there's no rangers returning? Another--ok, we have all the wildlings on our side? And then a third--oh crap, it's the Others! ... And then a fourth. The Wall cracks. Could end there. After all, I don't think anyone nearby would survive hundreds of miles of ice, 700ft tall and dozens of men wide, coming down. And that's the reason Mance never found the Horn: the Others had it in their possession.

Of course, it may not work if the end of A Dance of Dragons is any indication, because I doubt the Night's Watch will remain much longer, so there won't be someone to blow the warning three times prior. And there's no mention of it in the show, either. Such a shame. I hope the Others don't bypass the Wall using something like ice spiders, that would be totally anticlimactic. It would be like making the oft-repeated "grumpkins and snarks" being real (in the sense of there literally being grumpkins and snarks, not in the sense of them being a childlike metaphor for the horrors north of the Wall...)

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

I decided to acquaint myself with (warning, potential spoilers for Game of Thrones show watchers) "The Grand Northern Conspiracy" re: A Song of Ice and Fire. I hope it's true, much like Iike R + L = J. That would be amazing.

Very much into this theory, to the point where I had taken for granted that it was more or less what the series was building up toward. also disowning the tv series because tyene sand

I just started watching ham of thrones. Just finished s3. No spoilers blahblahblahblahah

I just started watching ham of thrones. Just finished s3. No spoilers blahblahblahblahah

Read the books (or listen to the audiobooks, whatever floats your boat) afterwards. The show is like first accessing the internet/web in the late 90s, awesome and wow and amazing! And then getting time warped into 2015, where small devices can stream massive movies and just about everything that can be digitized can be found, oftentimes for free (although with varying levels of legality, of course). Both are amazing experiences in their own right, and no doubt the web today is superior to the 90s, but accessing the web now and going back to the 90s would be a drag and otherwise boring. Utilize the the innocence in your life for max happiness and enjoyment!

ozXHe7P.png

Got an invite to the Octoberfest event at the Grand Hyatt today. Get my own VIP table so it should be pretty alright. I generally don't like going to these things unless i can get a table. Service is just shit otherwise. And i got the whip detailed last night. She's looking so fine. 

My car got broken into tonight while I was visiting a friend.  Or more aptly, I likely forgot to lock my car (which is super unusual for me) and someone stole stuff out of it, since no windows were broken or any sign of a forced entry.

Not a huge loss overall, just a GPS, a couple cables, and maybe $2 of change.  I reported it to the campus police anyways, some other cars looked like they had things taken from them too apparently.  I feel a little bad because it's most likely someone who is struggling with some form of addiction who needed money, otherwise they wouldn't have wasted their time with a fistful of change that was mostly pennies.  But they're never going to catch whoever did it anyways so it's whatever.

But I've never had anything stolen before, feels a little weird.  I'm mostly mad because they took my FM transponder (which is a total piece of shit that I broke and had to re-splice all the wires in anyways) and now I can't listen to the music on my phone in my car until I buy a new one.

Cops were nice though.  Luckily I had only had a small amount to drink with my friend and didn't smoke at all, otherwise I totally wouldn't have reported it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Ive been working 80 hour weeks the last 4 weeks and haven't seen my dad for more than 30 seconds in about 3 months. First thing he says is "I wish youd stop twiddling your thumbs and playing videogames and get out there and get a real job"

K.

• Like 2

I bought a gaming pc in july/august and suddenly it's the only thing I do (thanks to steam I know I've spent less than 100 hours on it since I bought it). And half the time I use it to apply for jobs lol

Ive been working 80 hour weeks the last 4 weeks and haven't seen my dad for more than 30 seconds in about 3 months. First thing he says is "I wish youd stop twiddling your thumbs and playing videogames and get out there and get a real job"

K.

Well, those 80 hours a week as a thumb-twiddler must really tire you out! :o

Just kidding.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Went to a Renaissance Fair today, got super sunburned.  It's October, what the [bleep]?

Lucky you. I went outside today once and wondered about frostbite. (Jokingly, but still)

Went to a Renaissance Fair today, got super sunburned.  It's October, what the [bleep]?

Lucky you. I went outside today once and wondered about frostbite. (Jokingly, but still)

It's not that cold yet is it?

j0xPu5R.png