Today...

Leoo

I for one am very happy we have a self-serve name change option.

Especially since everyone's been here for so long. It's nice to have the option even if you never have to use it.

plus it means you don't have to jump through hoops to get rid of a name you thought was a good idea when you were 13.

I have mixed feelings about forum name changes. I can see the appeal, but I keep reading posts and thinking "hey, this person is pretty okay," only to discover that I knew them by another name before they "vanished" in 2011.

You think maybe you can find it in your heart to forgive them or at least forget after 4 years? Or was it that bad?

Not bad at all, just a little disappointing that I didn't keep up on name changes.

Oh my mistake then. I have not used a name change, as of yet anyway...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I've changed my name like once or twice.

Originally it was my family name, but man, for privacy issues, especially if there are only 40 people out in the world with that family name, it does get on your nerves. Then I changed it to my nick on RS and other online games and forums and stuff.

Bloody hell, I am in heaven, everything is going so great now.

And yes, for once, I am drunk TIFing aswell again.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I actually hate my forum name/past forum name.  I was just trying to be edgy when I was like 13.

But I'm not going to change it again, since my first name is taken and I doubt I could convince anyone to free it up for me.  But that's the only thing I would switch it to.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I picked my original name by having no clue what to use as a name, so I typed in the first word that came to my mind, and RuneScape said that the name was already taken, so it suggested the same name with numbers at the end. Picked my favourite out of those.

Served its time and I liked it, but I don't want anything to do with it anymore. As little as possible, anyway.

• Like 1

Now I have to wonder who's name Skull has been coveting all these years

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, it sure as hell couldn't have anything to do with role-playing games, could it?

Bloody [bleep]ing hell, I am in a jolly mood :D

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I changed mine from Dark_Aura to my real name, Tripsis (wherever she may be these days) did it for me as the original name holder handn't logged in since 2002.

I'm officially 25 and considered dead in the gay community. :v

A friend from work bought me a 1L bottle of Vodka and took me out for lunch as none of my family live near me anymore so I'm kinda on my own. I'll probably be passed out in some guy's bed in the next 12 hours.

Popoto.~<3

Your tone makes it sound like your birthday isn't going to be fun. Away from your family with a liter of vodka and passing out with 'some dude'? Sounds aight to me. Enjoy yourself Tim

• Like 1

I haven't had a Friday night out in 3 months due to work. Cant wait to have a normal weekend again someday

friend offered to grab bring some mdma up for a halloween party next weekend, there'll be live bands including my other friend's band and it'll be a massive party but i can't tell if it would be a good idea, most of my other friends wouldn't want to roll and shows are the optimal places for that but there'd still be plenty of dancing and people to meet and i won't really have a better opportunity til at least new years... still not sure if it'd be worth it because I know you're supposed to wait 90 days between uses for serotonin restoration but then again i've done it twice in a row before so idklol

^important thoughts while staying in on a friday night and miserably failing at getting anything productive done

job interviews suck. I've had 5 this week and I have 2 more next week and while I'm grateful for all the opportunities i'm just so sick of dealing with this lol. I suppose there are much worse problems to have though.

is marty mcfly going to be too overdone of a halloween costume this year?

I imagine Marty and doc will be pretty over played this year. And rick and morty.

I cant even get interviews lately, so yes there are worse problems then having too many :p

• Like 1

WELP, you were right RPG. Didn't even make out with any guys as the club was dead, got too drunk and as I wandered home some guy just up and kicked me out of no where while lashing out "keep walking you [bleep]" while trying to swing punches at my head. some guy came along and pulled ME away and told me to stop. I wasn't the [bleep]ing psychopath trying to punch people out of no where on the streets. Ended up crawling into bed and had an emotional breakdown.

What a fun way to end a birthday. >.>

Popoto.~<3

^ this is why I don't consider my birthday to be any different than any other normal day

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Just lost $1500 in a bet and i need to [bleep] a fat chick.

Did it have to do with South Africa by any chance?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.