Today...

Leoo

I need to use you guys as a litmus test. Is it passive-aggressive to write a letter with "PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE" in handwritten all caps?

I feel like that's just normal-aggressive.

Yeah there's nothing really passive about all caps and underlines.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm really happy age gaps aren't a problem for me anymore.

It's not that it's a problem but like when you're in your teens, the gap between you and significant other/person you're dating or "seeing" actually raises question marks even if it's 2 years. Now I'm talking to a 26 year old and it's just chill, and it's just nice that the maturity gap isn't horrendous anymore.

Me being awkward is quirky now rather than just plain weird. 

I need to use you guys as a litmus test. Is it passive-aggressive to write a letter with "PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE" in handwritten all caps?

At best it's like normal aggression that's trying to be passive

At best it's like normal aggression that's trying to be passive

The passive part is me receiving it as a letter lol.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Is that all it said? Or was there actually something you needed to be considerate about?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Is that all it said? Or was there actually something you needed to be considerate about?

I didn't want to bore you guys with the whole story but the elderly lady in an apartment below me claims the china and whatever rattles in her cabinet down there allegedly because I don't walk softly enough. Notwithstanding is the fact that I'm asleep late at night when it supposedly happens, as I've told her and the landlady multiple times...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

States are pretty unique shapes for the most part, so perhaps that makes it easier...unlike counties/provinces in most other countries I guess.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I guess I'm just English.

But also because I take an interest in place names and where they are on maps, don't ask me why.

I have strange interests and hobbies. One of them was while I was in Canada, I was taking as many pictures of Canadian flags as possible and these weren't just any pictures - these had to be the precise moment that a flag would be outstretched in the wind. Once again, do not ask me why I do these quirky things, it's just me being me.

Turns out i might have to move back to South Africa for a few months in the not so distant future. Not sure how i feel about that.

Citizenship thing? Would be terrible to just have to essentially drop life for a time just too fill a quota in essence.

So many Shires in England. Wow.

Does any other city than NYC and Philadelphia have neighborhood boundaries like Bronx, Queens, Fishtown, etc?

I predict one day the EU will eventually have a unified domestic policy and for all intents and purposes be one nation. 

Going to be pretty funny seeing these independent nations being reduced to states if (when) that happens

I think EU is gonna dissolve before this happens.

We can't even agree how much curvature a banana should have.

We have 15 counties here in Estonia. I can name them all.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Have to go back because if i don't work in Qatar i don't have a VISA, which means i can't legally stay here. So if i can't sort out a way to get a VISA some other way, i'll have to go back till i can get one. My boss said he's willing to help me out if he can, only problem is the owner of our company really doesn't "approve" of doing things like this so if he finds out it's not going to be pretty. So if my old company can't continue being my sponsor, then he said he could always try and find one of his friends to help me out. I'll have to wait and see. 

Not really sure how i feel about moving back to SA. Last time i was there was in like 2010 or something. It's going to be a crazy lifestyle adjustment.  

Does any other city than NYC and Philadelphia have neighborhood boundaries like Bronx, Queens, Fishtown, etc?

I was under the impression that every city had those lol.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I've never really considered it until now I guess

I know from time living around them that Detroit, San Francisco, and Seattle all have these boundaries; I have no reason to believe that any other major city is different.

Had my first bonfire of the summer last night; feels good that its finally getting warm enough to do that kind of thing.

It's a bit of a random idea but my current plans for my life (seem pretty damn different from when I applied to University all those years ago)

but I'm obviously moving to Italy in two weeks' time to work all summer and so I'll save up some money, which should put me in a good financial position.

Then I start my final year of university and hopefully if I do well in these upcoming job interviews, I can earn some money alongside my studies.

I'll graduate summer of 2017 and learn to drive (I get a scholarship and if I save up enough I'll have more than enough to do lessons and my test)

and then what I want to do is maybe work in Italy again (They have a good re-hiring rate - this is assuming I enjoy it and I save up enough this summer)

and then what I really want to do is really cliche but I want to go on an American roadtrip. It's something all my friends I met in Canada have done and I wish I could have gone with them but I hadn't seen my mum in almost a year, and I didn''t really have the funds at the time to do it. I'm also quite anti social sometimes. As much as I loved spending Christmas with my two friends and have had a lot of fun, I love solo travelling. It really suits me just doing things alone - I don't feel lonely, just more open minded and at peace, so I'd really like to get on that.

It was something my ex really wanted to do but I might hijack the idea myself and go for it. I really want a life that's rich in travelling at least when I'm young. I feel like my mental problems really subside when I'm constantly doing new things and meeting different people, eating new foods etc

I was going to say Omaha doesn't, but I guess Dundee is that, and North and west Omaha kinda count too. So yeah, is probably that most cities have them, considering Omaha is a pretty small city.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off