Today...

Leoo

Life feels like a very intense game of jenga. Revealed one of my most painful secrets on Facebook but it's too risky to tell everybody so I've made it visible to select people that I feel won't break my trust with this secret and the number of tagged people has reached over 180 and so far nobody has betrayed my trust...

I would know if my trust was betrayed because it would result in a heavy barrage of online attacks from people who really can't know that I've let the cat out of the bag after two years of protecting these individuals.....

Drama isn't fun fyi

Yeah I don't understand what you're getting at

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah don't worry I'm talking to myself right now this isn't a discussion, like I can't summarise anything anymore my head is a mess

When I say secret I don't mean secret I mean something that happened to me and that I need support for

Scattered explanation but my head is fragmented for a number of reasons sorry for being vague

Let me guess someone harmed you and you didn't get proof so your worried that telling people what happened will cause a shit storm against them and you

yeah you're close enough but I do have proof but I'm trying to move on from the event and it's too late I probably shouldn't have said anything at all over here because it's incredibly unclear just know I was in a really bad place and it was getting better but now I'm freaked out from shit sorry this is so incoherent but I hope things work out

I thought my anxiety was under control with my coping mechanism. Sorry I really shouldn't have posted here and it doesn't make sense what I've said I just freaked out when I got a call from someone who really frightens me

Far be it from me to tell you not to post vague nonesense here. I used to do it all the time, but I can tell you that as strong as the desire is to grab the attention of Internet strangers, it'll never be as satisfying as talking to a person or maybe even a couple of people in person who can be there with you in that moment. If that makes sense.

• Like 1

Far be it from me to tell you not to post vague nonesense here. I used to do it all the time, but I can tell you that as strong as the desire is to grab the attention of Internet strangers, it'll never be as satisfying as talking to a person or maybe even a couple of people in person who can be there with you in that moment. If that makes sense.

i agree unless this internet stranger we're talking about is Zezima

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

has anyone even seen Zezima in the past five years? I am out of the scape loop

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

has anyone even seen Zezima in the past five years? I am out of the scape loop
Last I heard, not sure how recent, he was doing an intensive degree at school which caused him to prioritize it over RS. Currently he is back to playing occasionally, although not as much as previously AFAIK. Recently when they released the newest skill he was actually top of the high scores again shortly when he camped the released and leveled it first.

What a trooper. Playing after the 2009 disasterous updates

I saw him in game like a few weeks ago. He still plays regularly.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Hey ring I didn't name names, I didn't accuse anyone of anything either I just talked about myself but it's unclear the way I've posted it here I wrote this post in the middle of a panic attack

Zezima still plays. Legend has it when he logs in the resulting lag makes the DDoS'ing on Old School look like a tea party.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah there is. Having a 15-23 shift and then 7-15 shift the next day.

Anyways, I am a bloody [bleep]ing mess.

Cause I think too much.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Did I mention that I got my wallet stolen right after that 7-15 shift?

I lost my bank cards, my national ID card (you 'muricans have no idea what it means, but I can open businesses with that, can go abroad, do pretty much anything), my licenses (specially my diving license, I am not certain there exists a duplicate or a record of it...), my membership cards (some of which had funds on them), some items of sentimental value and of course, all the cash...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Pshhhh. You guys got nothing on my old job. FRIDAY: 1600-0000

SATURDAY: 0900-0000

SUNDAY: 0900-0030

MONDAY: 0900-1800

and then I went to 15 credits of classes between Monday night and Friday morning. Sometimes I'd pick up another. 4-7 hours on a Wednesday if my class canceled.

Never again.

My best day of work was not last Christmas Eve, but the one before, where I did 5AM till 9:30PM. Now I just normally work a lot, but spread it out over the entire week.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Yeah I know there's no drama believe it or not I think she's never going to speak about me ever again and she graduates in a month anyway, don't think she will report either it was a one off dw I won't ever attack anybody ever again

Worst retail schedule I had was shift end at 23:00 and they had me come at 04:00. Pretty sure it was just a schedule [bleep] up because they never did that again.

Today I got a blue screen of death (unmountable boot volume) and was unable to boot at all so I bought a new sata cable ($10) and a new hard drive ($50) and spent hours trying to figure out a legitimate way to get windows 7 (as it turns out even with a product key torrenting is your only option) and it turns out that the cause was socket that you input the sata cable on the motherboard was dead and that by simply plugging into another socket it works fine again.

Its not the end of the world I guess since I was planning a new build in the next few months, let this be a lesson for anyone reading, always check the little things first.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal here.