Today...

Leoo

Umm, me mate who has been here since last Saturday said it has only been cold here the whole time he has been here.

Anyways, been to the Madison Pub or whatever it is called, and had some Smoke's Poutine.

What else to see/do?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Umm, me mate who has been here since last Saturday said it has only been cold here the whole time he has been here.

Anyways, been to the Madison Pub or whatever it is called, and had some Smoke's Poutine.

What else to see/do?

was actually two weeks ago. Last week was fine.

The aquarium is good but expensive. if you have time a jays game is fun (not so much for the baseball, more for the experience) and you can get shitty seats for really cheap

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

What temperature was it in Toronto? It seems it's been in the 80s at most? That's only warm...

it hit 90 a few weeks ago. Nothing unusual for the time of year though

polvCwJ.gif

What temperature was it in Toronto? It seems it's been in the 80s at most? That's only warm...

it hit 90 a few weeks ago. Nothing unusual for the time of year though

Oh, ok. I was just confused by Saq's comparison to Egypt. It must be very cool in Estonia.

ozXHe7P.png

I've been living in Italy for a week now.

I'm covered in mosquito bites but I've made some brilliant friends out here.

I've had ten meals of pasta and two pizzas. I had lasagne this afternoon which was really nice as well.

They're really into fizzy water which is a bit annoying when you're not expecting it.

Last week I stayed in a lovely golf resort and met some great people from all over the world.

I'm now living in Rome and despite being incredibly paranoid of pickpockets, I'm really excited to begin teaching my first class of Italian children tomorrow.

• Like 1

Heard something about another guy heading to a pride event this afternoon carrying weapons and explosives? Didn't actually see the article, someone just mentioned it on reddit.

I was making plans to see Allison Weiss and Soupy in Orlando with my sister tonight. If you guys follow the "what are you listening to" thread, you know I'm a pretty big Allison fan and my sister is a huge Soupy fan, but we're terrified of going to the show tonight. If you guys aren't aware, Allison is gay and there will be a lot of LGBT people there, so I'm just hoping everyone who makes it there stays safe. Security will be doubled and everyone will be patted down, but I still have a really bad feeling about it.

• Like 1

Calling it now as i do with ever shooting

If the shooter was white #guncontrol #sexist #mysogynist #homophobe #racist

If he is Middle Eastern #terrorism #hump4trump

If he was asian #mentalhealth

If he was black #how racism affects the black community

If he was mexican #how racism affects latinos #hump4trump

If the shooter isn't white no one will care about it in a week

He was a Muslim and you're 100% right. It's really upsetting because now all the conservatives are speaking out against the shooter and trying to shove the fact that it was a hate crime against the LGBT community under the rug. I was with my family this afternoon and they had the Fox news coverage on and not once did they mention that it was a gay nightclub.

Probably should be fine I'd think. Just googled after my last comment and apparently they now "reliably" think the guy was one of the randoms acting in the name of ISIS, so I don't think that your event tonight is anymore likely to be targeted than any other.

I've had ten meals of pasta and two pizzas. I had lasagne this afternoon which was really nice as well.

They're really into fizzy water which is a bit annoying when you're not expecting it.

Last week I stayed in a lovely golf resort and met some great people from all over the world.

I'm now living in Rome and despite being incredibly paranoid of pickpockets, I'm really excited to begin teaching my first class of Italian children tomorrow.

A lot of Europe is in to carbonated water. Always make sure you get water 'without gas' 

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I was making plans to see Allison Weiss and Soupy in Orlando with my sister tonight. If you guys follow the "what are you listening to" thread, you know I'm a pretty big Allison fan and my sister is a huge Soupy fan, but we're terrified of going to the show tonight. If you guys aren't aware, Allison is gay and there will be a lot of LGBT people there, so I'm just hoping everyone who makes it there stays safe. Security will be doubled and everyone will be patted down, but I still have a really bad feeling about it.

Hoping for the best.

A lot of Europe is in to carbonated water. Always make sure you get water 'without gas'

My brother and sister in law only drink flavored sparkling water and I can't stand the stuff. I have to buy water by the gallon when I visit just so I don't die of thirst.
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hoping for the best.

We decided not to go

We're gonna have the City Pass, so we'll have the aquarium free. Probably gonna visit aswell.

Canadian beer sucks.

My view is [bleep]ing epic. 18th floor on Bloor street, overlooking the university and straight view to CN Tower and the lake.

It's pretty amazing how large the city really is. And how many immigrants.

A mate of mine, who is also here, commented that every time he sees a white chick, eyes are resting. So many asians and blacks and latinos. White people really are a minority here.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

these tragedies bring out the worst in so many people

Canadian beer sucks.

fight me [racist term]

but seriously, what did you have? Canadian? yeah, that sucks....but lots of bars have more interesting craft brews which are much better

polvCwJ.gif

"Canadian" brand beer isn't good but actual Canadian beer is aight. That'd be like if you told me budweiser was a bad American beer. Because you'd be wrong. It's technically not American and it's not bad - it's horrendous.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

He was a Muslim and you're 100% right. It's really upsetting because now all the conservatives are speaking out against the shooter and trying to shove the fact that it was a hate crime against the LGBT community under the rug. I was with my family this afternoon and they had the Fox news coverage on and not once did they mention that it was a gay nightclub.

The Liberal Media coverage has been far worse. It seems the modern left would rather defend Islam than protect LGBT people.

these tragedies bring out the worst in so many people

Canadian beer sucks.

fight me [racist term]

but seriously, what did you have? Canadian? yeah, that sucks....but lots of bars have more interesting craft brews which are much better

Hell, even a Keith's is alright.*

*based on limited experience

"Canadian" brand beer isn't good but actual Canadian beer is aight. That'd be like if you told me budweiser was a bad American beer. Because you'd be wrong. It's technically not American and it's not bad - it's horrendous.

I used to drink Bud Light when i was in the US. I don't know why, but i [bleep]ing loved it. Probably going to sound weird, but it had a very very slight banana bread taste to it. And the fact that i could drink 20 and not get drunk was a major upside too.

The Liberal Media coverage has been far worse. It seems the modern left would rather defend Islam than protect LGBT people.

It's awful how so many people want to either a) condemn a religion (while ignoring how damaging the other Abrahamic religions are) or b) pat themselves on the backs for being tolerant and open minded, but so few people actually want to protect the people who are in real danger right now.

And the modern right would rather attack Islam than accept that LGBT people exist in the same capacity as anyone else. It's more sanctimonious for the right to pretend to have even a shred of concern for the victims when they themselves were the biggest threat to them before today, and probably will be again tomorrow.

• Like 1