Today...

Leoo

Idk how much I'm missing. They couldn't stitch it though cuz I cut it clean off. They just gave me a "special dressing" to stop the bleeding. I'm scared to go in my kitchen because my fingertip is in there somewhere

Thanks guys

It really isn't that bad at this point. Tylenol is enough to kill the pain as long as I don't try to touch my thumb or anything. I did take the day off work though, but mostly because I'm tired and had a good excuse

Potato peeler? I did that last summer when I was a chef. Didn't get much of my finger, but I peeled about a third of my nails off. That was a weird feeling

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Potato peeler? I did that last summer when I was a chef. Didn't get much of my finger, but I peeled about a third of my nails off. That was a weird feeling

Today I got Champion Mastery 7 on Soraka and Shyvana in League of Legends.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Just finished squeezing three day's worth of work into two really long ones. And I still have a boatload of paperwork to do over the weekend. I swear, this is the absolute last time they send me to do a complete site start up by myself. I'm getting too old for this shit.  <_<

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

How can you continue to play on private vanilla servers after what Blizzard did to Nostalrius? If it ever gets too big Blizz will just smash everything with a hammer. I had 2 level 60s and it's all gone...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what alot of your post is referring to, but old MMOs were absolutely better then than they are now

The Warcraft movie will be the last bit of money Blizzard will ever see from me until they release legacy servers. I actually cancelled my Overwatch preorder because of the Nostalrius fiasco.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Played League of Legends and had some pretty toxic kids in my games. Pretty normal. Wish Riot did more against toxic players like that though, it's quite sad.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Zero [bleep]s given.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Runescape, the most fun I had was when you could still just walk around and make friends with someone. Working for a mining "company" and becoming friends with someone in RS just because you traded them some amount of ore. I guess what I miss most with Runescape is the social aspect.

Runescape socialization incomparable. The best online experience you could ask for in the 2004-2008 Era. I was also in a mining "company" and I had the time of my life mining essence with whomever was logged in at the time, grinding along with me.

As for blizzard, I'm pretty into hearthstone but Overwatch is garbage. The warcraft movie doesn't look that good either.

Dirty Bomb 4 lyf

I made my first fortune in RS by mining rune essence and selling it to members. The day I bought full rune armor and a rune scimmy as a F2Per was one of the happiest days of my life.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I had my first rune full (well, rune chain, and med with platelegs) already in RSC. Back in 2002-03.

Also fun times were 2008-2010, when I finally got me members and joined the HYTchat n stuff. We used to have random hide-and-seek games and other stuff.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Feels weird sitting at home all day and not going to work anymore. Spent the entire day playing The Division, eating food that'll most likely give me the shits later on, etc.

Can see that the novelty will wear off soon though, so i need to start organizing my VISA for Greece within the next day or two. Kink of stuck in an awkward spot though. "Friend" of mine asked me if she could come with me when i go. On the one hand it'll make things a lot more convenient for me, but on the other hand it might complicate things. I'm not going there for holiday, and i don't want her to get bored after the first 3 or 4 days. Additionally, there's a girl at the school i'm going to that's pretty in to me but she doesn't know whether or not she'll be there when i plan on going. Guess things will work itself out in the next two or three days. 

EDIT: And damn after reading the things about RS yesterday i felt tempted to jump on for a few minutes to see how much has changed. But just the idea of it already put me off. I find myself wondering how i ever managed to spend so much time on it. 

Life feels like a very intense game of jenga. Revealed one of my most painful secrets on Facebook but it's too risky to tell everybody so I've made it visible to select people that I feel won't break my trust with this secret and the number of tagged people has reached over 180 and so far nobody has betrayed my trust...

I would know if my trust was betrayed because it would result in a heavy barrage of online attacks from people who really can't know that I've let the cat out of the bag after two years of protecting these individuals.....