Today...

Leoo

Doesn't matter had sex?

I mean right now that pretty much sums up my attitude about the entire situation. When my sister first told me my first reaction was "what kind of a dumb women uses sex to get back at someone." Obviously my sister isn't gonna give a shit who i sleep with, and obviously if i'm getting laid i don't care what the motives are... Like... i don't really understand what her angle was.

I took a nap yesterday afternoon cause i wasn't feeling to good. Nap was longer than i hoped (i forgot to set my alarm), and i woke up at 8pm. Was so cold outside i couldn't go get anything to eat :s What a miserable evening. Ended up eating chocolate-chip cookies and maltesers for dinner.  

Today has been awful. I think my keyboard is broken. Every time I try to type the letter "c" it puts this gif of a typing cat. can anybody help me out? It's really starting to affect my productivity.

EDIT: I know this isn't the tech support subforum, but this is one of the few active subforms left on Tif so I thought maybe you guys could help me out.

Mod EDIT: There, I fixed the problem ;)!

• Like 6

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

23vAjYF.gif

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I slept about 24 hours in two days and I still feel cranky and unrested. Stupid everything.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

23vAjYF.gif

Weird, I guess I'm not the only one having this problem. If you find a solution, could you please send me a PM so I can get back to work on my novel? Thanks!

Mod Edit: Fixed the problem!

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

You mods are silly.

"If it is stupid, but it works. It aint stupid".

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I pretty much wrapped up the dungeoneering thing I was working on. I added a basic implementation of combat and that's enough for me. Considering that I don't plan on releasing it, I'm not going to polish it any more.

So now my next idea is to create castle wars, except that it'll be a multiplayer web game instead of a desktop app. I think it could be fun. 

I worked on the map today

DHiQhAO.png

It kinda sucks because I'm not a very good artist, but you'll notice that I increased the tile size from 25 to 50 px. That will allow me to have more detailed characters, which is important because I want the player to be able to wear different types of gear. Castle wars just isn't very fun unless you have someone ice barraging everyone.

I think I'm gonna get into contact a couple of my more artistic friends and see if I can get some decent-looking art

• Like 2

Couldn't sleep at all last night. Neighbours above me, or next to me, or across the street, or somewhere, had loud music playing till like 5 in the morning. Was really frustrating. Tried my best to fall asleep but i ended up just tossing and turning for hours. Ended up being so tired, i finally fell asleep at around 7am. It sucks because i was meant to take exams this morning, which i ended up missing. Woke up at 3pm... Decided i might aswell just go back to sleep, wake up later, then study the entire night. Well... finally woke up an hour ago (1am). I have an exam (well...2 now) at 11am. So tonight/today is going to be a looooong one. I'll have to do the same thing when i get home, since i have 2 more exams on Wednesday. Can't wait for this week to be over.

Come to the end of the first term of my final year of uni.

Incredibly eventful term, much of it spent under the influence of various legal and illegal substances.

Slightly turbulent for my mental health but I had six weekly counselling sessions that showed some minor improvement.

Bit of a sad end to the term as I was strangled by the guy I had been dating for two months so it's messed my head up a bit and I now have nightmares about being choked/strangled.

And the best bit is he doesn't even know that what he did is actually serious.

He's disappointed that I reported it rather than coming to him even though I spoke to him over the phone several times and each time was increasingly distressing as he provided several "reasons" why he did that to me. I'm actually really shocked at how textbook "This is what an abusive relationship looks like" my situation has been

It started with him deliberately gunning for me with verbal criticism of literally everything I do, what I look like and I had grown used to negativity and being put down.

I thought it was the price of the few/random moments of affection I got from him. I would genuinely be kissed by him in the morning and 20 minutes later, be shouted at for extended periods of time. I guess I put up with a lot more than a lot of other people would, as I got used to having a low opinion of myself. 

Every time I demanded more respect he'd just call me a drama queen. I bought that and just tanked all the verbal abuse for months. 

I guess the physical abuse woke me the [bleep] up, and the fear that consumed me made me run for the hills.

I've since met up with him but only in public places just so he can provide some closure/apologise but there's literally no hope. I recorded his statement of "I didn't strangle you, I just yanked you across the room holding your neck" and I guess I'll give it forward as evidence although I do feel some guilt about whatever punishment he may receive....

He says "If you didn't stay over at mine so often, this wouldn't have happened"

Maddy dropping bombs over here damn

You should tape your speakers to your ceiling and blast them at 7am :lol:

If i had speakers with me i would have done just that. Sadly i don't think my laptop even goes loud enough for anyone in the next room to hear it, let alone someone in a different appartement.

Generally i don't care for this sort of noise, the only reasons it annoyed me are a.) it's a [bleep]ing Sunday evening, who the hell parties like that on Sundays? and b.) i had exams the next day (which i ended up missing) and i just wanted to get some damn rest.

keystroke ""o" "f" "f" "shift" "enter" usually brings me here. Today it decided to redirect me to https://www.offtopic.com/ which is like a weird bizzarro world version of OT that increases in members regularly and doesn't mention runescape offhandedly for nostalgia. And their relationship thread is called "vaginarium". ha.

What sacrilege is this?!?!?!? OT in my OT?!?!?

Been away a few days, nice to see multiple pages in the time.

Been a rough time here. So much to do and so little time...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Maddy, I know we're not super close, so maybe this won't mean much to you... but I'm damned proud of you.

I'm not proud of myself. I'm very upset with myself that I am in this situation when I could have left months ago.

My head is a complete mess over this and he's tried various tactics to get off lightly:

Tactic 1 has been making me feel more guilty than I already do, telling me it's his final year of university and how he won't know the outcome and it'll cause him stress

Tactic 2 has been telling me to tell my manager that it was a joke, or that I was too drunk to remember and that it's been sorted out

Tactic 3 has been him getting in contact with my ex boyfriend and that circle of friends to find any dirt that would make me less credible

Tactic 4 has been him telling me he loves me, that I'm amazing, that I'm caring, that he's never had a friend like me

Despite all of this, I'm writing my formal report and it does make me a little concerned about whether I'll get into any trouble or whether there will be any retribution.

At the end of the day, all that kept me in that horrible situation was affection and sex and it wasn't worth it for one second.

I still haven't been able to stop caring about him, but I have a voice note that I need to re-play so that I can be reminded that he doesn't care, doesn't think it was a big deal to hurt someone that he supposedly cared about, who wasn't posing a threat to him at all.

Here's the thing Maddy. If he's abusive to you, chances are he'll be abusive to the next person he dates. Anything that helps break that spiral is worth doing, and you absolutely shouldn't feel guilty about it.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off