Today...

Leoo

@tyler thats new

even newer than your name change

Tess*

Yeah, I mean it's been a while since I played RS enough to immediately recognize the mod icon.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I voted yesterday, and they couldn't find me in the system. Turns out they were searching by last name and using my middle name.

When I explained that, they asked if my first name was my last name. It wasn't.

Eventually, we got it straight.

b-b-b-b-b-b-but voter fraud

ozXHe7P.png

Granted, provided you'll also be my gf

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

WHOA HEY THERE

I'm kinda terrified to look back at my old posts here honestly lol

work is so bleh and it's getting cold here BUT I'm going to LA on friday for Camp Flog Gnaw and it's gonna be 80 degrees and sunny and I honestly can't comprehend that right now but it's gonna be WILD

Granted, provided you'll also be my gf

Granted, but you get dumped straight after...

Oops, wrong forum.

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I don't know if you guys remember the girl i mentioned a few weeks ago. So long story... We started talking about 2 months ago or something. Maybe a bit longer than that, i really don't even remember anymore. After a few days of us talking i found out she had a boyfriend. We still continued talking, but it was mostly just friendly conversation here and there. One day i get a message from her boyfriend on IG saying something along the lines of "If you send [insert her name] one more creepy message, we're going to have problems. I'll come down there and settle it another way if you have a hard time understanding words. As if you have a chance anyway." (1. she lives right above me, 2. he obviously wanted to fight me). I just found it kind of humorous cause i don't think he realised how much older i am than him. But, not wanting to deal with the highschool drama, i stopped talking to her. About 3 weeks after that she randomly sent me a message one afternoon. We talked a bit, i told her i was actually surprised to hear from her, she explained to me that she dumped her boyfriend because he was being a douche and basically sending the same message he sent to me, to every other guy she was talking to (this included friends she knew from highschool, and people in her class she had to talk to for projects and such). 

Anyway, so i think she might be into me. We've hung out a few times over the last week. This afternoon she came over. We hung out a bit. Watched The Office a bit. I finally found my balls and decided to kiss her. Not even gonna lie, but the fact that she's 8 years younger than me never really even crossed my mind. I don't know if that makes me a perve or if that makes me normal, but she's hella cute and hella fun to hang out with. It's probably a generational thing, but apparently "guys don't talk to her the way i talk to her anymore". I don't think i've ever been called romantic, but apparently she thinks i'm very romantic.

I don't know... after the shitty month i've had and how stressful things have been it's kinda nice that things are going my way with this. 

• Like 1

I like to think of the Relationship thread as kinda the diary for my older thoughts and feelings. Mistakes to be learnt from.

Also, 8 years is not that much, as long as you're both legal.

And it kinda is a generational thing, it is surprising how much the younger menfolk rely on memes and dickpics to let smash. And I've never heard of it working.

It's been a weird as autumn. Had some snow 2 weeks ago, but long gone and now it's been over a week of about +10 and misty rain pretty much non-stop. Also, feels weird being and living at my parents' house. Just don't feel like I'm at home here now, after having lived away for 5 years. Yet due to my mum's situation I am not moving out until she dies (which most probably isn't too far off)...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

And it kinda is a generational thing, it is surprising how much the younger menfolk rely on memes and dickpics to let smash.

dick pics work if ur gay

My friend's boyfiend used my preferred pronouns and it was so cool. I also wore a dress to work / school today. It was so adorable. :D Apparently someone talked shit behind my back but really idc. Bigots be bigots.

This is the dress I got: https://www.nyandcompany.com/7th-avenue-navy-plaid-sheath-dress/A-prod15050001/

ozXHe7P.png

You live in NC, I'd be more surprised if you didn't get any weird looks/comments from the peanut gallery

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My friend's boyfiend used my preferred pronouns and it was so cool. I also wore a dress to work / school today. It was so adorable. :D Apparently someone talked shit behind my back but really idc. Bigots be bigots.

This is the dress I got: https://www.nyandcompany.com/7th-avenue-navy-plaid-sheath-dress/A-prod15050001/

I think its just a bit of cognitive dissonance, but even though I (consciously) don't care about you wearing a dress my mind can't make the picture happen due to previous pictures I've seen of you and my expected societal norms.

You live in NC, I'd be more surprised if you didn't get any weird looks/comments from the peanut gallery

I've only had one comment directed at me (someone said 'nice kilt' and laughed). There's actually quite a few people who've been supportive (random and people I know).

I think its just a bit of cognitive dissonance, but even though I (consciously) don't care about you wearing a dress my mind can't make the picture happen due to previous pictures I've seen of you and my expected societal norms.

I got you covered fam.

[hide][url=]https://i.imgur.com/h5MKtad.jpg]h5MKtad.jpg[/hide]

Unrelated, are these good gameplay images of my game?

http://aaronbolyard.com/games/19/itsyrealm

K8JMMBk.png

Yendor, Slain Angel. After you defeat the Big Bad of the tutorial, she'll drop a creepy iron key that leads into a locked room in the dungeon. If you jump down the well, you'll enter the chambers of Yendor. The boss start jingle will play and a health bar with 4000 health will pop up... then it will drop to zero. Because Yendor is dead.

He's an eldritch god (like Guthix, except evil and inhuman). There's going to be Bastiel, The Ascended Arbiter (like Saradomin) and Gammon, The Realm Breaker (like Zamorak). The Empty King is going to be a human who ascended to godhood by slaying Yendor, becoming an Eldritch god themselves. But they'll represent fate and power, like Zaros.

• Like 3

ozXHe7P.png

I've dated a lot of younger girls and the generational gap was obvious (difference of 3 years or so). Although, I've never dated anyone older... anyone with experiences with that?

My current partner is 8 years older than me. There are a few generational differences. I frequently get chastised for not knowing certain films or knowing particular music but casually watching films isn't one of my interests as I'd rather read or play a video game to pass the time.

I wouldn't say there isn't much of a generational gap and she seems more in tune with the times than I am.

Luck be a Lady