Today...

Leoo

They make you pay taxes on it? gross

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Should be able to order from overseas without having the price jacked up by 3-4x. Some tax, I get, but that's just ridiculous. I bet they'd make more money off of it if they lowered it because people would actually be willing to pay it. [bleep]ing Ontario.

j0xPu5R.png

Raising the price of things always increases product use, right?

Raising the price of things always increases product use, right?

Difference is people buying things domestic vs internationally. My issue is that there's so many things you can get overseas that don't even compare to what we have here in North America.

j0xPu5R.png

Shh European superiority is a secret

Should be able to order from overseas without having the price jacked up by 3-4x. Some tax, I get, but that's just ridiculous. I bet they'd make more money off of it if they lowered it because people would actually be willing to pay it. [bleep]ing Ontario.

the intent is to "protect" the domestic industry, it's not a pro-consumer policy

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Had my court case yesterday. I was told that if i did 12 hours of Anger Management classes my case would get dismissed. Could be worse, i guess. 

Sounds like the equivalent of diversion here. If you have no criminal record or any history of offence that can bite you in the ass, then that sounds good.

I assume hiring a lawyer helped make that happen?

j0xPu5R.png

Had my court case yesterday. I was told that if i did 12 hours of Anger Management classes my case would get dismissed. Could be worse, i guess. 

Sounds like the equivalent of diversion here. If you have no criminal record or any history of offence that can bite you in the ass, then that sounds good.

I assume hiring a lawyer helped make that happen?

Yeah he worked with the prosecutor to get me the offer. I'm really happy i ended up getting a lawyer because just being in that courtroom gave me so much anxiety. I don't know how i would have handled it if i didn't have someone to walk me through everything. I still find it kind of funny that i have to go to anger management. I don't think i've gotten angry or lost my temper like that at anything or anyone in at least half a decade before that night.

It's cool though, after everything is done i'm gonna start looking at options to sue. My current lawyer said they might even be willing to take on the case.

I am most probably gonna use a lawyer for the first time next week.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Look at all the familiar faces coming around again:) I havent seen this much user variance in weeks

Last night was my buddy's engagement party. Got very drunk for the first time in a long time. Good fun though.

A local game stored is going out of business, and therefore selling out their stock for cheap. Picked up Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenoblade Chronicles 1, and a N64 gameboy adapter for really cheap. All 3 of those are things I've looked at online several times, and they're always really expensive.

Spent like an hour in there and didn't get my christmas shopping done as a result ;-;

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Drunk af.

Also broke my phone last night, so I am not in Discord or anything till I get a new phone.

It's 6 AM and we have drinks galore, but nooone to drink with... [bleep]..

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

A local game stored is going out of business, and therefore selling out their stock for cheap. Picked up Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenoblade Chronicles 1, and a N64 gameboy adapter for really cheap. All 3 of those are things I've looked at online several times, and they're always really expensive.Spent like an hour in there and didn't get my christmas shopping done as a result ;-;

Xeno 1 is like a tales of symphonia for gc before they re-released it loads of times.

A gcn copy would go for $80 in 2014 but now it's about $30.

That being said I bought Xeno 1 as preorder as I thought it looked neat but I never touched it until 3 years later. It's a good game but the English voice acting is pretty grating. Still haven't completed it but i had to retrieve it from my parents household alongside tales of symphonia when my mother decided to give the Wii to my younger cousins.

Buying physical copies of rare games is a pretty good feeling and I understand why collectors do it

Luck be a Lady

I haven't really used my sink in a couple days (been out of the house, mostly), and now my sink is completely clogged and backed up and smells bad.

My 3 tricks to unclog it didn't work so I guess my apartment gets to be stinky until tomorrow when I can put in a work order.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

There's heaps of snow and I gotta drive home 250 km's tomorrow. Gonna be fun. I've lost most of the studs in tires aswell, so yay.

In other news, 3 meals in 3 days with different, and hot girls.

• Like 2

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

There's heaps of snow and I gotta drive home 250 km's tomorrow. Gonna be fun. I've lost most of the studs in tires aswell, so yay.

In other news, 3 meals in 3 days with different, and hot girls.

And here I am getting dates but that’s about it. This one girl I’m talking to asked to go out for drinks but this week because of work and exams I don’t have the physical time. Ugh.

j0xPu5R.png

Yeah, but were the meals hot and different?