Today...

Leoo

Holy [bleep] [cabbage] I haven't been this [bleep] angry in two [bleep] years, I hate being this [bleep] angry, it makes me [bleep] break [cabbage].

What happened?

It's not even like, well justifiable anger, I just want to [bleep] kill someone right now. My stupid [bleep] piece of [cabbage] alcoholic mom doesn't know when the [bleep] to leave me alone, so I just went outside I kicked the [cabbage] out of a tree. I'm so [bleep] pissed right now. I [bleep] hate my mum, she's such a [bleep] [bleep]. and [bleep] stupid kid I know made me pissed off enough earlier today. god dammit I hate being angry.

I think you may have some anger issues.

Yeah, parents can be a pain in the arse (try talking to someone on messenger when they come in, then they try convince me to bring it back up, [bleep] that). But seriously, I'd like to know what you were doing at the time, maybe she was concerned about how you were feeling at the time.

Though if someone say, stripped to your girlfriend on cam when she said not to, then yeah, I'd agree with you getting pissed off. (Was actually still looking pissed off the morning after in college, actually, it's a few days later and I'm still slightly pissed.)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Holy [bleep] [cabbage] I haven't been this [bleep] angry in two [bleep] years, I hate being this [bleep] angry, it makes me [bleep] break [cabbage].

What happened?

It's not even like, well justifiable anger, I just want to [bleep] kill someone right now. My stupid [bleep] piece of [cabbage] alcoholic mom doesn't know when the [bleep] to leave me alone, so I just went outside I kicked the [cabbage] out of a tree. I'm so [bleep] pissed right now. I [bleep] hate my mum, she's such a [bleep] [bleep]. and [bleep] stupid kid I know made me pissed off enough earlier today. god dammit I hate being angry.

I think you may have some anger issues.

Yeah, parents can be a pain in the arse (try talking to someone on messenger when they come in, then they try convince me to bring it back up, [bleep] that). But seriously, I'd like to know what you were doing at the time, maybe she was concerned about how you were feeling at the time.

Though if someone say, stripped to your girlfriend on cam when she said not to, then yeah, I'd agree with you getting pissed off. (Was actually still looking pissed off the morning after in college, actually, it's a few days later and I'm still slightly pissed.)

I don't so much have anger issues, I just don't know how to handle being angry. Something I need to work on.

Anger issues can include not knowing how to deal with it. Actually, that might be the main issue in it. That's the main thing taught in anger management, from my friends' experiences.

It is the main issue.

If you can't control it, then it's the problem.

Whenever someone has anger issues, it's that lack of control.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I went to my friend's party today. We ate food and played Pokemon Stadium.

What a party.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Anger issues can include not knowing how to deal with it. Actually, that might be the main issue in it. That's the main thing taught in anger management, from my friends' experiences.

It is the main issue.

If you can't control it, then it's the problem.

Whenever someone has anger issues, it's that lack of control.

Thought so. I've never had issues with anger, though, so I couldn't say for sure.

[bLEEEEEP]! Just put deep heat on my sore legs and shoulders, it [bleep]ing stings :shock:

Don't evade the censor. ~meol

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I went to my friend's party today. We ate food and played Pokemon Stadium.

What a party.

What would you do at a party then?

What type of party was it?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

[edit] Just put deep heat on my sore legs and shoulders, it [bleep] stings :shock:

Is the censor broken? :?

It probably didn't recognize it with all the extra U's.

I think it was capitals as well. (maybe)

And uhh, I dont know, something besides that. It seems kinda boring. It just depends on who your friend is. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I remember when I was about 9 I won a taco-eating contest at my friend's birthday party by eating 12. Second place only ate 7. The next year I won by 4, with 14. Both years, the birthday boy only ate 6.

Best... Parties... Ever.

No reward for the victories, though.

I remember when I was about 9 I won a taco-eating contest at my friend's birthday party by eating 12. Second place only ate 7. The next year I won by 4, with 14. Both years, the birthday boy only ate 6.

Best... Parties... Ever.

No reward for the victories, though.

How much time did you get?! :shock:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

!@#$! Just put deep heat on my sore legs and shoulders, it [bleep] stings :shock:

Is the censor broken? :?

It probably didn't recognize it with all the extra U's.

I think it was capitals as well. (maybe)

And uhh, I dont know, something besides that. It seems kinda boring. It just depends on who your friend is. :lol:

Psh you like food. You'd have enjoyed that party.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Food. That reminds me.

We measured our body fat percentage in health today. I had the second lowest in the class. -.- I guess some people would love to be in that circumstance, but still. What the [bleep] is with my body. I seriously do very little exercise. I eat very very often. I eat high-carb, high-calorie, high-fat foods very often. Yet I'm still so [bleep]ing skinny. Whyyyy

Wow, censor is screwed. Guys, just edit your posts to remove that, and I'll change it, so the mods don't have to do anything.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Just got up, getting ready for school. Taking my DSLR camera to school today!

What are you gonna take photos of?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.