Today...

Leoo

HOLY [cabbage]. I JUST SAW MY UNCLE LOCKED IN MY MOM'S OFFICE (WITH A COMPUTER) AND HE WAS WEARING NOTHING BUT HIS UNDERWEAR... AGH... I printed something from upstairs (the printer is in my mom's "office") and I went to get it. The door was locked, so I knocked on it. I heard him freak out and then he handed it to me... OH GOD I DID NOT NEED TO [bleep]ING SEE THAT... HOLY [cabbage] OH MY [bleep]ING GOD WHY ME???? (Sorry for all caps >.>)

I installed Linux Ubuntu to my desktop and net book. After figuring out how to update and install crap, I am seeing a huge performance boost.

I switched my Sirius radio to my truck and sold my '98 Caviler for 5500 dollars so I basically payed for almost all of my truck except for like 500 dollars.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Why would you need driving lessons? It's so easy...

Today I went cliff jumping, was good fun

Unfortunately (least in the state of California) you NEED lessons to get a permit, which you need to get a license. (if you're under 18.)

So instead of wasting a few hundred dollars in those things, I'm just waiting until I'm 17½ so I can get a permit without the lessons and save me a lot of money.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

To you people complaining, I have done ~114 hours of practice so far, and I still can't go for my provisionals.

Today I've applied for work at Dominos, really hoping to get work soon.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well, £1000 on lessons is at probably around.. 80ish lessons? You'll never need that many.

Oh that seems about right.

To you people complaining, I have done ~114 hours of practice so far, and I still can't go for my provisionals.

Today I've applied for work at Dominos, really hoping to get work soon.

Haha yeah I heard it was a pain in the [wagon] to get your licence in Aussie. We can get it here at 15. Infact if you sit all your tests as soon as you can and do a defensive driving course you can get your full licence at age 16 and a half.

Tomorrow I have to get up at 4.30 am as I'm going on an early morning swimming trip, with Dolphins. Should be pretty awesome, I kight post some pics later if I get some.

rosssigfinal.jpg

So glad I got the 50 hour rule.

OT: Went down to the video store to hire a movie....Its shut. What kind of video store shuts at 8pm on the holidays during Daylight Savings? As if that wasn't bad, the ATM machine wouldn't spit out my 20$ so It had to cancel the transaction because it was empty.

So I went to Bi-Lo, brought a Coke + 10$ Withdraw and I'm sitting here thinking what the hell to do. Maybe I'll check the classifieds online...

Popoto.~<3

Went sledging today. About 9 of us piled into a friend's van and we went to a really steep golfcourse.

It was [bleep]ing awesome.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I'm so excited to go back to college. This break was a little to long for my taste :shock:

The last week I was bored out of my mind :-|

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I need to go to the tree nursery down the street to see if they need any extra hands during the coming spring and summer. Working at a nursery would be great, plus this one's within walking distance. Manual labor is a friend of mine.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm going to a "friend's" house for the first time since I was 12ish :/ Well... It's my brother's friend's house, and my "friends" are my brother's friend's cousins :/ This is going to be incredibly awkward for me :D

I just got back, and I now realize how pathetic I am :wall: I'm proud of myself for doing something that most people do every day. Oh well... I got to see people I haven't seen for a while. I actually thought that I'd be too scared to go, so I guess I've moved up to the social norms of a 4 year old >.> I think I'm too [bleep]ing far behind in life to ever be "normal" <.<

I'm going to a "friend's" house for the first time since I was 12ish :/ Well... It's my brother's friend's house, and my "friends" are my brother's friend's cousins :/ This is going to be incredibly awkward for me :D

I just got back, and I now realize how pathetic I am :wall: I'm proud of myself for doing something that most people do every day. Oh well... I got to see people I haven't seen for a while. I actually thought that I'd be too scared to go, so I guess I've moved up to the social norms of a 4 year old >.> I think I'm too [bleep]ing far behind in life to ever be "normal" <.<

Tell yourself: I need to stop [bleep]ing around and start [bleep]ing around. The latter, with positive connotations.

REPEAT THIS MANTRA. BE POSITIVE DAMN IT. OR I WILL [bleep]ING CUT YOU.

I literally grew a happy trail overnight. Wtf.

Tell yourself: I need to stop [bleep]ing around and start [bleep]ing around. The latter, with positive connotations.

REPEAT THIS MANTRA. BE POSITIVE DAMN IT. OR I WILL [bleep]ING CUT YOU.

I literally grew a happy trail overnight. Wtf.

Do what this man says. And mean it.

16185_s.gif

It's way too cold outside for me and i detest snow, so I'm glad I could spend the whole day on my laptop. The only downside is that I used most of my time writing a paper on Malcolm X, which is due for tomorrow. yh i'm terrible at plannig these sort of things <_<

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I bought shoes. They're nice dress ankle-boots. Kinda toolish, but I'm kind of a tool anyways.

Trying to decide what to start setting aside money for. I already have a college fund, and I probably have enough to last me if I get some scholarships. That can wait until next year anyways. But I do want a motorcycle. I've been looking at a motorcycle a lot like a Triumph Bonneville, only a lot smaller and cheaper, and it's only 249cc so I could drive it even before I get my full license, plus it's only $3,000 brand new. A Suzuki TU250X, to be exact. A used one, if I could find one, might only run me $2,500 or so if eBay is anything to go by.

I won't be able to get a motorcycle until I'm 18 anyways, or at least not get my license. Family rule. But I don't want a car in college, it will cost too much in maintenance.

I also want to do something for a gap year thing. My main ideas are a cruise (which would be relatively cheap and I could go with a few friends), a month or so backpacking trip in Europe (a few thousand dollars methinks), or a road trip around the country here (I could live off of a few Gs for months, I'm sure). Iunno. I want to do something.

All these are fairly far in the future, though. I already have all the money I'll need for a while set aside for my car. If the work I'm expecting follows through this spring and summer, I could rack up $10,000 fairly easily. It'll be a hard summer, but hey. [cabbage] happens.

I wonder why I have to write things down to think them through... I kinda use you guys as my idea board, huh?

I bought shoes. They're nice dress ankle-boots. Kinda toolish, but I'm kind of a tool anyways.

Pic?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I kind of want to go to school tommorow. It's been snowing hard and we've had three weeks of winter vacation (third week was all snow days). It's been warmer outside and we will definately have school tommorow.

Bought some PSN downloadable games today. Keeping me entertained.