Today...

Leoo

Urgh. I hate mornings. 18 today, but I don't get any presents till this arvo. I'll probably get a text from my mate asking me to buy him cigs as he can't for 21 more days. Expecting calls throughout the day, so I better be prepared to step out of class a lot. (Most of my family calls me on my birthday.)

Happy birthday. \:D/

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

So today I got a call from wal-mart saying they want to interview me for a job. FINALLY. I applied for working in electronics, sporting goods, or to work overnight as a stocker. Hope I get the last one, I really dont want to work with people to much :pray:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Today has been one of those days where nothing seems to have happened but a lot has been accomplished. I managed to nearly complete writing up my project report, and I've had enough time to play my xbox for the first time in 2 weeks.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

Finished the class part of Driver's Ed today. Just two more drives then I can get my Intermediate license. And I finally got a decent picture of my girlfriend on my phone until today. :thumbsup: Couldn't get one of her smiling, since she doesn't like pictures. Mwuahahahaha :twisted:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Spent a few hours doing schoolwork, then started stripping the branches off of a few trees we took down. Good day =)

This was my day.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Finished the class part of Driver's Ed today. Just two more drives then I can get my Intermediate license. And I finally got a decent picture of my girlfriend on my phone until today. :thumbsup: Couldn't get one of her smiling, since she doesn't like pictures. Mwuahahahaha :twisted:

Do I really need to say it? :/

YOU FINALLY QUIT RS?!?! OMG CONGRATZ!

Spent a few hours doing schoolwork, then started stripping the branches off of a few trees we took down. Good day =)

:twss:

And yes, I mean the Middle Schooler's definition of doing.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Well, I decided to quit runescape today. baconatorab6.gif

YOU ARE FREE!

FREE I SAY!!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I must be crazy. It was 67F outside and I was shivering like crazy from the cold.

No it wasn't. No [bleep]ing way that was 67. It felt more like 43-49. :unsure:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Urgh. I hate mornings. 18 today, but I don't get any presents till this arvo. I'll probably get a text from my mate asking me to buy him cigs as he can't for 21 more days. Expecting calls throughout the day, so I better be prepared to step out of class a lot. (Most of my family calls me on my birthday.)

Happy birthday. \:D/

Thanks. :3>

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today was such a productive day I don't even remember everything I did :).

I even managed to slip in 4 hours of sleep...somehow :P!

Woah, my life is just 1 big smiley :D!!

You seem like the kind of guy who owns an unmarked van.unsure.gif

Who, me? Pfft I don't even have my Intermediate.... Plus I'd take a jeep. :thumbup: And it was just a picture of her face :^_^:

Who, me? Pfft I don't even have my Intermediate.... Plus I'd take a jeep. :thumbup: And it was just a picture of her face :^_^:

I'm sure he means Abc.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I used to drive an unmarked, ugly as sin blue van that leaked green [cabbage] all over the place. Then two years ago my brother took it out one night and pretended we never owned a van :ohnoes:

Today I found out I got an 89.98 as a final grade in my biology class. That's an A, 90+ is A+ and my teacher doesn't round up or give bonus marks whatsoever. I wish he didn't tell us our numerical grade, I would've been happy with the A <_<

hiccup.png

Today I tried a round off -> double back tuck in to a foam pit. It did not work. I was seeing stars for about 5 minutes.

Also, I've had an averagely productive day, handed in a rough draft of my project report.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png