Today...

Leoo

Woke up, got up really early, nearly killed myself at the gym, went to a few uni lectures, for some reason went and nearly killed myself at the gym again, came home, did a couple of online lectures for uni, played rs, and have been mentally preparing for the sweet outdoor rave party I have at 4am tomorrow morning.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

4:20!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today, when I walked from the canteen back to my department, some random dude asked me if I spoke English, I said yes because I thought he was a tourist or something, he started casual smalltalk (how much coursework I got & how long till summer holidays etc), but soon enough he asked me quite straight if I believed in God (first time I've ever been asked by a complete stranger irl). What surprised me the most was that he didn't try to convert me or anything, but instead we had a great (if such discussions can ever be great?) albeit short discussion about laws of nature & the creator, wether some famous physicist were believers etc. It was kinda fun, but also creepy and weird. Then when we were at my department, he didn't even give me a leaflet or anything, just turned back to where we had came from :blink:

Part of my robotics team was included in a picture that's on Gizmodo. I feel popular now :3

Anyways, to whoever's familiar with USFIRST, my FTC team got 3rd place at the world championship. Was pretty cool. We definitely would have gotten first though, if the bluetooth for our alliance partner didn't drop for an entire minute :l

wl7w9j.png

I'm still getting over my cold. I'm still very tired and weak, but besides that a good day. I have psych 101 in about a hour so I'd better get going on that.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Who the [bleep] thought up BYO parties. What a [cabbage]ty idea. Who the [bleep] even thought of BYO, I feel like stabbing them in the face.

Damned if I'm gonna bring MY own goon to YOUR party.

Just put it in a paper sack and drink straight from the bottle. Don't share.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Who the [bleep] thought up BYO parties. What a [cabbage]ty idea. Who the [bleep] even thought of BYO, I feel like stabbing them in the face.

Damned if I'm gonna bring MY own goon to YOUR party.

Just put it in a paper sack and drink straight from the bottle. Don't share.

I wasn't planning on anyway, but, if you're hosting a party, at least have the good decency to supply the booze. I'm against the philosophy of BYO itself. I'm all for chipping in $10 with 20 other people, so there's plenty for everyone, but BYO ? [bleep] that

All the parties i've been to have been BYO. Don't think i've been to a single one where the folks throwing the party supplied all the drink.

There's been whip-arounds for money for more drink, like £5-10 from each person, but thats only when the drink everyone brought has started to run dry.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Today at work we shut down at about 8:30, which left 2 hours and 15 minutes until I could go home. We did the cleanup in 30 minutes and then took 30 of break, leaving now 1 hour, 15 minutes. So the man in charge of labour distribution asks me to help clean up a chocolate spill that happened between midnight and 4am (from what I understand, it was leaking that entire time) the night before! Why it wasn't cleaned up by the time I got TO work, I have no idea. It spread across 7 giant vats (each one a minimum of 7 feet in diameter) and into the next room. Luckily it was almost done when they found me.

Today at work we shut down at about 8:30, which left 2 hours and 15 minutes until I could go home. We did the cleanup in 30 minutes and then took 30 of break, leaving now 1 hour, 15 minutes. So the man in charge of labour distribution asks me to help clean up a chocolate spill that happened between midnight and 4am (from what I understand, it was leaking that entire time) the night before! Why it wasn't cleaned up by the time I got TO work, I have no idea. It spread across 7 giant vats (each one a minimum of 7 feet in diameter) and into the next room. Luckily it was almost done when they found me.

Why didn't you just get the Oompa-Loompas to clean it up for you ?

I'd rather bring my own stuff than drink whatever terrible drink they choose.

Same, since my friends ONLY buy cheap Vodka or cheap Beer, both of which taste terrible. I'll bring my own Bourbon thanks.

Popoto.~<3

Last day as a minor today. My friend was annoyed because I couldn't buy him cigs today. Not looking forward to Tafe tomorrow, maybe I can talk mum out of making me go, I'm ahead anyway.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I wasn't planning on anyway, but, if you're hosting a party, at least have the good decency to supply the booze. I'm against the philosophy of BYO itself. I'm all for chipping in $10 with 20 other people, so there's plenty for everyone, but BYO ? [bleep] that

If it's just to get smashed, BYO alcohol is standard. If it was however say a BBQ then I would expect 1-3 cartons of beer and a number of bottles of Coke/Pepsi/etc for the people not drinking alcohol. The food is also expected at a BBQ.. when it becomes BYO meat, etc then you're just entering the world of a cheapskate host and should tell them to diaf. Back to a drinking parties tho, occasionally i see people pitch in for a better deal rather than buying multiple 6-packs, cartons, etc and just get a couple of slabs for less, etc. That's still BYO tho since they usually go out and get it rather than the host, so.. w/e.

Bringing your own booze ensures there WILL be something available that you enjoy. Leave it in the hand of the host and you might find the only drinks available cheap champagne or some wine that tastes like warm piss. Or 1 slab of cheap beer that provides enough drinks for 1 each..

Why didn't you just get the Oompa-Loompas to clean it up for you ?

The company couldn't get them to come to the ice cream factory... I think they went on strike, or something. The mess was massive, though. It was at LEAST 5000kg (~11000 pounds), and by the time I got there it was only about 10kg (~22 pounds) left. Pretty good timing, if I do say so myself.

Spent about an hour making a delicious breakfast (fried cod, cheese, fruit, tea, coconut bread and tartar sauce).

Spent a few hours doing schoolwork, then started stripping the branches off of a few trees we took down. Good day =)

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I woke up, made some breakfast to my boyfriend, then I woke him up and after he was done with his meal I sent him to work.

Then I did nothing except registering to this forums because I felt sick.

Game. What game? Play with yourself!

Urgh. I hate mornings. 18 today, but I don't get any presents till this arvo. I'll probably get a text from my mate asking me to buy him cigs as he can't for 21 more days. Expecting calls throughout the day, so I better be prepared to step out of class a lot. (Most of my family calls me on my birthday.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

A state-wide virus got into the computer system in schools of Kentucky today. I spent about 9 hours helping my high school go through 1200 computers getting rid of the bug. I am tired now.

Other than that I came home and ate a large pizza from Pizza Hut. Now I am lurking the forums.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]