Today...

Leoo

Today I cried. A lot. It's a Memorial Day in Israel (in memory of Israel's fallen soldiers) and with all the ceremonies to mark the occasion, I got over-excited and couldn't stop. It was liberating though.

What the [bleep] ... ?

What's wrong?

Why would you cry ? Unless you're have some direct affiliation with Israel ?

Today I cried. A lot. It's a Memorial Day in Israel (in memory of Israel's fallen soldiers) and with all the ceremonies to mark the occasion, I got over-excited and couldn't stop. It was liberating though.

What the [bleep] ... ?

What's wrong?

I'm Israeli....

Today... my membership ran out. :P

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

On vacation for a week. Going to see my doctor in a couple hours, then the rest of the day will be dedicated to playing video games, reading and socializing.

It's nice not having to wake up at 5:30am to get ready for work. :thumbup:

Today my mom got pissed because she thought I was high. I took one look at a box of Goldfish and started laughing uncontrollably.

Nah, if you were high you would have taken out some goldfish and made them swim through the air while laughing uncontrollably :lol:

And then eat the entire box, and three more. Then laugh because you just ate five thousand goldfish, which is obviously the most hilarious thing in the world. Then forget why you're laughing and eat more goldfish.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

What the [bleep] ... ?

What's wrong?

I'm Israeli....

Which part if you don't mind my asking? my cousin was in Israel for a few semesters studying abroad. She's pretty popular, so she ended up meeting more or less the entire country :lol:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

What the [bleep] ... ?

What's wrong?

I'm Israeli....

Which part if you don't mind my asking? my cousin was in Israel for a few semesters studying abroad. She's pretty popular, so she ended up meeting more or less the entire country :lol:

Northern-middle.

EDIT: That's the Central District.

Went and had my interview for my campus SAB team. It is an on campus group dedicated to having events for the students to enjoy. Consider it a real life TET... hmmm maybe that's why I applied... :P

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Sucks to be you.

Actually, good for him. He might actually quit, and stop playing terrible MMO's.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Sucks to be you.

Actually, good for him. He might actually quit, and stop playing terrible MMO's.

I quit.

It was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Came home from Washington DC early this morning. I somehow got sick...really sick. Massive head cold so this 5 hour bus trip was so awesome... as for the actual day it was okay besides no being able to breath through my nose.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What the [bleep] ... ?

What's wrong?

I'm Israeli....

Well that would make sense. And Romy, you have got me hooked to Pastafarianism, I've converted :P I was agnostic anyways.

GG.gif

Back at Uni for the next few weeks, exam period. I'm waiting for the "fear" to set in as i have currently done next to no revision and my first exam is in 6 days. I reckon i'm gonna be reaquainting myself with the library for the rest of the week.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Most epic thing ever happened today.

I was walking around, really nervous because I usually like to carry a weapon, but I can't very well carry a bat out in public now can I?

So a 4 guys from school that hate me show up, and I know I'm in trouble. I have no upper body strength, so I know there's no way in hell I could take even one of them on my own, much less 4 of them. I at first saw only one walking up to me, and two standing on a shpping container next to a small building. I was going to leg it, but the fourth came up from behind me and put his arms under mine. I couldn't do much more than wiggle around like an idiot and kick.

The first guy that walked up to me pulled back his fist to punch my pretty face in, and I had an idea. Right as he punched, I ducked my head and he landed a pretty good smash into the face of the guy holding me. I used all the strength I had (not a lot, but he wasn't a big guy) to lift him over my head and toss him into the guy in front of me (sounds like more than it is, it was like 3 inches), and they bust their heads together.

I then climb up on the shipping container where the other two guys come at me. I punch one of the guys in the stomach as hard as I can, and he fall off the container onto one of the guy that tried to punch me, who by now was trying to climb up and chase me. The guy that grabbed me was still on the ground. I stand up against the brick wall of the building the container was next to, and I dodge as the last guy threw a punch at me, and hit the wall. There was an audible crack and a little yelp. I then jumped up on top of the building and ran off to the other side, where I jumped down and went home afterwards.

Now I didn't come on here to brag about a fight I won that was all luck. (I could never do that again in a million years.) I post it because as soon as I ducked to avoid that first punch, this music started playing in my head from around 1:19 to 1:54.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVNNhBtBbOs

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Going to a friends birthday today.

Goin' to be sweet. Got some Pokeman going with my other two friends and Me and him playing TF2.

Gonna be a great time. :thumbup:

Hah, three going in a row.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Played frisbee with some friends yesterday.

Slid on the turf to get the frisbee. Got a turf burn. About 4" x 5" on the right side of my leg below the knee.

Did not have big enough bandages at home so left it as it was overnight.

Woke up and felt some oozing on it. Put on some pants.

2 hours into school I realize my pants have stuck to my wound, as if glued by the ooze. I unstick it and head to the nurse's office. I return with sufficient bandaging.

I look on the inside of pants and find the dried ooze, like a plastic on the inside of my pants.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

What the [bleep] ... ?

What's wrong?

I'm Israeli....

Well that would make sense. And Romy, you have got me hooked to Pastafarianism, I've converted :P I was agnostic anyways.

Yay, I'm officially a Pastafarianist missionary now :)!

Played frisbee with some friends yesterday.

Slid on the turf to get the frisbee. Got a turf burn. About 4" x 5" on the right side of my leg below the knee.

Did not have big enough bandages at home so left it as it was overnight.

Woke up and felt some oozing on it. Put on some pants.

2 hours into school I realize my pants have stuck to my wound, as if glued by the ooze. I unstick it and head to the nurse's office. I return with sufficient bandaging.

I look on the inside of pants and find the dried ooze, like a plastic on the inside of my pants.

I hate when that happens <_<

rosssigfinal.jpg