Today...

Leoo

Here are the instructions. I edited my dreams into the previous post if you're interested in reading pointless dreams.

1z6zgj6.jpg

I just tried that (despite my growing fear...), and I think I managed to start lucid dreaming, but somehow I just stopped it almost immediately.

I easily managed to ignore all itches, but my body kept telling my muscles to move, and even though I could stop them from any noticeable movement, I could still feel the muscles (especially in my left knee for some reason) a bit.

At some point I felt a really fuzzy feeling and I thought I'm no longer in my room. I think that REM thing started too. But then, after realizing I'm dreaming, I think my brain ordered my body to wake up. I tried spinning in my dream (and I think I even managed to for a little while) but then I just "got back to my room". Despite that, I didn't move at all and kept trying, but my muscles and my eyeballs stopped me every time I started getting that fuzzy feeling.

Am I doing it wrong? Did I even succeed the first time or was I imagining that? Any help would be greatly appriciated, I'm starting to get VERY curious about trying it out.

Maybe I should make a lucid dreaming thread *shifty eyes*.

I think it probably works best when you're about to go to sleep for the night, not just napping - you only end up napping for like 30 minutes or so, and I don't think that's enough time to end up falling into a deep sleep.

I felt fuzzy too before my eyes went crazy..so don't think you're doing it incorrectly, but I haven't even done it successfully so I can't really say much.

You being unable to move was sleep paralysis, if you had had gone back to bed maybe you coulda dreamed a bit.

I'd like to warn you guys before you try the instructions that some people have had 'problems' with lucid dreaming and end up getting night terrors icon_uhhh.gificon_thumbsd.gif

I'll try again tonight (i'm only doing it in the weekend) and see if I can get it this time. I think I was pretty darn close.

I will try the lucid dreaming tonight. So basically it is like a controllable ACID trip?

Lucid dreaming is having the ability to control your dreams so I guess it's like a normal dream but you can control your body. My friend is able to lucid dream every night and he tells me that it's almost like a second life, sometimes he prefers it to real life because he can go up to girls, ask them out and not get rejected. Don't think it's really like an acid trip though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I've seen that instruction thing before, I'm never sure if I'm moving my eyeballs. Am I allowed to move my eyeballs? I can ignore every single thing except the eyeballs thing, and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that or not lol. So am I? And one more thing, am I supposed to really focus on not moving anything or should I start thinking about random crap?

I've seen that instruction thing before, I'm never sure if I'm moving my eyeballs. Am I allowed to move my eyeballs? I can ignore every single thing except the eyeballs thing, and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that or not lol. So am I? And one more thing, am I supposed to really focus on not moving anything or should I start thinking about random crap?

Do you mean the eyeball thing as in the REM?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

No, unless I get into REM that fast. I mean in the initial stage, when I have to lay still with my eyes closed. Can I move my eyes then?

No, unless I get into REM that fast. I mean in the initial stage, when I have to lay still with my eyes closed. Can I move my eyes then?

I think that's fine, but try and focus on other things. I distracted myself by thinking about gossip.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Had a great day today. Prom is tomorrow, so all of the juniors in my school spent all day setting up for it. Was pretty fun, it was me and a friend in a group of girls working on the stage, and since my friend and I aren't to artsy, we decided to do all of the heavy lifting for them and whoever needed it. Wood tables for the stage, plastic folding tables for the banquet (lol), and folding chairs on carts. Was fun to cart them down to the lunchroom. Good work out. And after school I got some songs from my friend for my ipod. Good day.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Yea, and to add to the fun, the gym and the lunch room are on opposite sides of the school, and down two flights of stairs. Many lol's were had between my friends and I transporting the tables. :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Tell us the dreams and instructions Wongtong.

Today, I had half a day of college, afternoon tutor went home. A mate and I shouted stuff whilst another mate was on the phone to a girl (He was shouting "He loves you." and I was shouting "BUNNY!")

You're supposed to make sex sounds and say things like "harder", and "come back to bed." We were doing that to a guy and when he hung up he's like "That was my mother!" We just sat there laughing.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Woke up a couple of hours ago. I think I went to bed around 4pm, but I don't have any conscious memory of doing so. I was intending to stay up and fix my sleep pattern, but I must have felt pretty rotten and ended up going to bed. My PC was switched off, so I guess I did consciously go.

Weighing the pros and cons of going part time at my work. Setting aside the lower paychecks I can't really find any other downside..

I'm able to budget my expenses well, and at the moment don't have my own car and am living at home; so my expenses are pretty much down to food/social/entertainment needs. :thumbup: Looking to going back to school though after some time off, although I'm not sure how fast that will eat away at my savings.

Anyone go through something similar, or have any advice?

X4cB9.jpg

So weird... lol.

WTF??

It's awesome but what is it doing there :unsure:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Why the [bleep] are the best cartoons on in the early morning, when I'm [bleep]ing sleeping ? What [cabbage] for brains thought that up ? You know, I put in a order form to kill everyone associated with Australian TV networks, hopefully that'll come through soon. :thumbup:

And a friend of mine got a mohawk, it looks awesome.

Here are the instructions. I edited my dreams into the previous post if you're interested in reading pointless dreams.

-----

I just tried that (despite my growing fear...), and I think I managed to start lucid dreaming, but somehow I just stopped it almost immediately.

I easily managed to ignore all itches, but my body kept telling my muscles to move, and even though I could stop them from any noticeable movement, I could still feel the muscles (especially in my left knee for some reason) a bit.

At some point I felt a really fuzzy feeling and I thought I'm no longer in my room. I think that REM thing started too. But then, after realizing I'm dreaming, I think my brain ordered my body to wake up. I tried spinning in my dream (and I think I even managed to for a little while) but then I just "got back to my room". Despite that, I didn't move at all and kept trying, but my muscles and my eyeballs stopped me every time I started getting that fuzzy feeling.

Am I doing it wrong? Did I even succeed the first time or was I imagining that? Any help would be greatly appriciated, I'm starting to get VERY curious about trying it out.

Maybe I should make a lucid dreaming thread *shifty eyes*.

If you won't, I will :D.

I think it probably works best when you're about to go to sleep for the night, not just napping - you only end up napping for like 30 minutes or so, and I don't think that's enough time to end up falling into a deep sleep.

No, I was about to go to sleep, it was about 1 AM, and I think I actually managed to get it started. My best theory as to why it didn't really work, is that I'm too aware of myself.

I felt fuzzy too before my eyes went crazy..so don't think you're doing it incorrectly, but I haven't even done it successfully so I can't really say much.

When I tried I kept telling myself I'm making progress, lol. Like, every time an itch teased me and I ignored it, I felt like I'm taking a step forward, and every time my muscles (more accurately, my left knee muscle :unsure: ) wanted to move and I stopped it, but it still moved a tiny bit, I felt like I was taking a step backwards.

I think I can reproduce that fuzzy feeling again eventually, but I'm not sure if me being aware to myself will let me go on to lucid dreaming...

Today I had work, and tomorrow and monday I have my first full days off work since Feb. (other than easter)

60 hour weeks start to suck after a while :(

Going to a party tonight, and probably find some people to go to the beach or something tomorrow.

I'm totally going to try that tonight :P

If you succeed, I hope you could give me some tips. I really want to try that (again?).

I really want to try this when I go to sleep tonight. If I succeed I'll be sure to post what I did.

Today I have a date with my girl friend. Going to a Japanese steak house. Im so excited :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Last night I went to see my school's play. My friend was a dancer, which was a little weird to watch. Tonight I'm going to see my other friend's school's play. He actually has a lead part, and, from what I've heard, is an amazing actor. That should be fun.

Also, I slept for thirteen hours last night and woke up feeling like I did about 50,000 situps in my sleep. I had some pretty weird dreams too.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I tried the lucid dream thing, and my eyes went crazy but then I fell asleep :(

I did the lucid dreaming thing too, didn't get any good results though. I did it a couple times last night. The first time my eyes started going a little crazy in almost just a minute, but I think that was 'cause I was really tired. I don't remember why but I woke myself up after that. The second time worked better. My chest felt really heavy and breathing was slow. It was pretty weird and indescribable what was happening with my eyes. Even though it was dark in my room and my eyes were closed, the darkness I was "seeing" with my eyes closed kept getting darker and darker and it sort of felt like it was spinning. :blink: But I think I freaked myself out so I quit and just went to sleep normally.

I was an interesting experience though. I'll try it again tonight.