Today...

Leoo

Oh shi-

I just remembered I have to memorize 5 scales by tomorrow :wall:

Not the easy-breezy [kitty] scales, the ones with like 5 sharps and 5 flats....

EDIT: AGH I left my Tenor at School!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Oh shi-

I just remembered I have to memorize 5 scales by tomorrow :wall:

Not the easy-breezy [kitty] scales, the ones with like 5 sharps and 5 flats....

EDIT: AGH I left my Tenor at School!

Get a pencil and just start fingering like crazy.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I heard the ice cream truck sirens playing Greensleeves yesterday. I wanted ice cream. I ran around the neigborhood looking for the van. I never found it. What I wanted most, I never had a chance to find. Story of my life ...

:blink: Signature....so puurdy...

Anyway, I hate walking 25 mins to Uni at this time of year, its raining all week and my shoes get soaked through in about 5 mins, then for the rest of the week I have to cycle my shoes as they dry out.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I heard the ice cream truck sirens playing Greensleeves yesterday. I wanted ice cream. I ran around the neigborhood looking for the van. I never found it. What I wanted most, I never had a chance to find. Story of my life ...

Anyway, I hate walking 25 mins to Uni at this time of year, its raining all week and my shoes get soaked through in about 5 mins, then for the rest of the week I have to cycle my shoes as they dry out.

Yeah, there's some kind of reunion thing in August sometime ... in [bleep]ing Chicago. :wall:

Our school is very small, sop as long as you have at least 4 years of experince we let you in the band. As for me, ive been in band since 5th grade.

My school has 4 bands (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and JV) Bands 1-3 are all in the marching band and JV marches on and off the field in less than 5 minutes for the football games. I've been in JV for 2 years and I will not be in it again! :mad:

[hide='08-'09 marching show]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_qfCpOJIQ[/hide]

[hide='09-'10 marching show]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-iLvMDab6g[/hide]

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I wish the banks were open today, got all my birthday money to put away. Since I got $470 in total I'm just going to save it until I find a job, as my dad is going halves with me on a car. After that I'll need to make sure I can afford all the expenses (rego, insurance, petrol.) What really annoys me is that most places won't employ me now that I'm 18, they like keeping their employees young so they can pay them lower wages (they get around unfair dismissal laws by lowering your hours once you reach 18 until you're working so few hours they say it's not worth your time.) I might some local computer shops and ask if I could get some work. Else I'll have to work at Bi-Lo or Woolies. >_>

Yeah, there's some kind of reunion thing in August sometime ... in Chicago. :wall:

Get saving man.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

9am - wake up and hit the gym

11am - girl is bored alone in her house, I take care of that (I actually almost threw up after chugging my protein shake and taking a whiff of myself at her doorstep)

12am - friends are meeting up to play hockey at 1

5pm - finally stop playing hockey

6pm - hit up the an OBurger and stuff my face

7pm - play freaking soccer for two hours

9pm - same girl is still bored but sounds angry, I go home

10pm - probably should've studied... I go see what's new on the internet

now - probably should've gone to the girls house, my neighbours are being loud and i'm gonna have trouble sleeping

I get so much done when it's nice outside it's ridiculous, I'm aching all over. :mrgreen:

hiccup.png

Just got back from the most intense band pratice ever. We spent over 2 hours working on music. My face hurts...it hurts to talk or eat blink.gif But the concert tomorrow will be amazing. I have 2 solos as a freshmen icon_thumbsu.gif

Thats it? Every Thursday we have 3 hour rehearsals, alternating between marching and playing weekly. Marching is playing whilst marching btw. Every normal day is 2 hour rehearsal marching/playing after school. Dont even get me started on band camp. 4 hours of marching practice/teachinf the newbies, 1 hour lunch break, then 3 hours of playing (in sectionals so we're constantly playing as well, no breaks.

Im not talking about marching band. That is a killer for me. This is concert band sir. And, I'm not comparing my self to you or anyone else. I was just saying how my last rehearsal was 2 hours and it was a chop buster for me * I am playing about 85% of the time in all of our music combined). Did I say that; "And I know Maleficus1055's band practice is nothing compared to Concord University band practices."? NO i did not. So please don't you dare compare me to you good sir and saying how hard your band practice is.

Also I could not find the picture of me with my euphonium, so I just fond it on the net.

[hide=Jupiter 570] 5ewbvo.png[/hide]

Well damn, what do I reply to that?

Touché.

Today was a public holiday in Australia! I bet you're thinking great - a day off for primary school children, high school guys, and all the workers in Australia!

So I set my alarm for 7am, woke up the next day bright and early and...

Went to uni from 9 to 6. Apparently they don't recognize this public holiday!

FML.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Went to uni from 9 to 6. Apparently they don't recognize this public holiday!

Wait, uni doesn't recognise ANZAC Day? The [bleep]? How very 'un-Australian' of them. Even Tafe recognises it!

My day started with driving back from the Fall of Troy concert. Got home at about 1:30 but I had to head back out because my friend left his headlights on in the commuter lot and his battery was dead so I had to get my cables and jump him. Got home at maybe 2ish and went to sleep for a few hours. Got up and went to school and took a nap in the middle of the gym floor. It turned out that we were having an assembly today. It was sort of about drug addiction, but was really a one man show by some guy. It was actually pretty funny, the first character he did was the most dead on stoner impression I've ever seen. He even referenced the amazingness that is Cool Ranch Doritos. I guess we have another one tomorrow about cyberbullying and "sexting". It's going to be awful.

And now I'm home and my phone and internet work again.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Get a pencil and just start fingering like crazy.

Well, that sounds.... odd.

I volunteered at the food bank today, the first time I've done so. It was pretty boring, just carrying boxes and sacking cans, re-organizing a freezer and such. I've yet to experience the intense satisfaction that so many charitably minded people seem to experience. Or perhaps that's only present when one is involved in an more intellectually or emotionally engaging task?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I guess we have another one tomorrow about cyberbullying and "sexting".

Great, now more kids are gonna find out about it and start trying it. <_<

Where did Jaerkdood go?

Edit: Can anyone tell me some words to use instead of 'thought' and 'wondered'?

I'm repeating he thought/she thought a lot :\

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Where did Jaerkdood go?

Edit: Can anyone tell me some words to use instead of 'thought' and 'wondered'?

I'm repeating he thought/she thought a lot :\

Pondered, contemplated, considered, reckoned and believed are a few off the top of my head. Might want to grab a online dictionary and check for synonyms for thought if you need more.

Edit: Maaaan, finally reached 800 posts!

Today I went on a run for my friend and saw all my uni friends, although I didn't get a hug I wanted. Oh well, life goes on. Also, got quite a bit of work done, although I did make some stupid mistakes.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

So I've entertained myself for hours between yesterday and today. I got ManyCam, which basically allows you to put in an image or .GIF and it'll show up as your webcam on Chatroulette. So I got a .GIF of a hot girl stripping. 90% of the people think the person they're chatting with is the hot girl. And right before it goes to her boobs, I switch to a .GIF of a black guy in a bathtub holding a Dr. Pepper and laughing hysterically. The people's reactions are priceless.

Just got home from the band concert. Went amazingly well!! Everyone had a lot of fun, and boy did we play our hearts out.

Only photo I got. As soon as I walked through the door.

[hide] ofbltx.jpg[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just got home from the band concert. Went amazingly well!! Everyone had a lot of fun, and boy did we play our hearts out.

Only photo I got. As soon as I walked through the door.

[hide] ofbltx.jpg[/hide]

Very fancy.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

So I've entertained myself for hours between yesterday and today. I got ManyCam, which basically allows you to put in an image or .GIF and it'll show up as your webcam on Chatroulette. So I got a .GIF of a hot girl stripping. 90% of the people think the person they're chatting with is the hot girl. And right before it goes to her boobs, I switch to a .GIF of a black guy in a bathtub holding a Dr. Pepper and laughing hysterically. The people's reactions are priceless.

My friends use manycam and I never even thought of the possibility of doing that on chatroulette. Sounds like a lot of fun.

To stay on topic, today I played tennis, and went to a friends barbecue to celebrate the end of the semester. Nothing amazing happened, but was more fun than the average day.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything