Today...

Leoo

Went to see King Lear in Canberra today. Awesome fun. Also got a QOTSA and a RATM album, just for the hell of it. Also got to spend some time with the girl I like. :o :thumbsup:

Which albums specifically?

Songs for the Deaf and Rage's first.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Went to see King Lear in Canberra today. Awesome fun. Also got a QOTSA and a RATM album, just for the hell of it. Also got to spend some time with the girl I like. :o :thumbsup:

Which albums specifically?

Songs for the Deaf and Rage's first.

Goooood albums. I have them all. :thumbsup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

Just outta curiosity... Do you like chocolate less when you work with it all teh time?

Varies from person to person. I wasn't a big chocoholic when I started there, though. I know some people who have been there for decades, and some still love it while others hate it now. The ice cream*, however, most people lose interest in after a few years.

*most of it contains no actual cream, so they legally can't call it ice cream

Last night I had a job that doesn't normally exist for the 3rd time this year (at least). All I did was help the packers pack Del Monte bars after the boxer broke. Luckily the boxer is a hunk-o-junk, so I was busy all night.

Monday night I did a job they don't usually have a person specifically for, Tuesday night a job that doesn't technically exist... I wonder what they got in store for me the rest of the week?

I spent the day trying to fix my Aunts computer, and the tally so far is:

- 3 keloggers

- 1 click fraud program

- 8 trograns

- 1,096 registry errors

- Inoperable wi-fi printer

- Forgotten network password

- Gum in the keyboard

-...and a partridge in a pear tree..

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

FINALLY!!

The power has been out at my house for about 4 hours now. I just went outside and chilled with my dogs and got a lot of sleep :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I hate pre-calc so much. It's just a bunch of useless [cabbage]. It might not piss me off as much if my teacher actually taught how to do it instead of giving us some somewhat related material and telling us to go do it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My face when the Habs eliminated the Caps:

People have been honking in the streets for the past half hour now :thumbsup:

WHAT THE [bleep] LOL YES

I'm a Bruins fan but I have no love for the Caps either. Not to mention they now get to play the Flyers, rather than the Pens. And I love how there were 3 upsets in the East, and 3 non-upsets in the West haha.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I have been studying living in the UK, specifically London, for the past 7 hours. I am watching videos on this site.

I have something inside of me telling me I should move out of the United States.

I think I can fit in quite nicely. I am thinking about applying for a work visa and working over the summer, attending RuneFest, and maybe coming home.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I have been studying living in the UK, specifically London, for the past 7 hours. I am watching videos on this site.

I have something inside of me telling me I should move out of the United States.

I think I can fit in quite nicely. I am thinking about applying for a work visa and working over the summer, attending RuneFest, and maybe coming home.

The UK is currently moving into increased Internet censorship. Have fun in China the UK.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The UK is currently moving into increased Internet censorship. Have fun in China the UK.

There is more to life than the internet. The United States copies pretty much everything GB does anyways.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

And so is the whole world. We are just the first to make a move. It's nothing new anyway, there have been plans to do this for years. Not to mention that the Conservatives are almost definitely going to get into power and probably make things a lot worse for us all.

Stay in America. All of you take your [cabbage] for granted.

And so is the whole world. We are just the first to make a move. It's nothing new anyway, there have been plans to do this for years. Not to mention that the Conservatives are almost definitely going to get into power and probably make things a lot worse for us all.

Stay in America. All of you take your [cabbage] for granted.

I was born in London while my parents were on their honeymoon. I never take anything for granted. I know what it is like to be poor and have very little, yet I know the opposite as well.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Haha me and some mates are gonna do an 8 player Age of Empires (II) and similar LAN in about a week, gonna be mint.

Aside from that not much, but they realeased vanilla coke in NZ again (a few weeks ago but I missed it :<)

Wait, what? I thought that was released a few years ago - I remember tasting it and thinking it tasted .. not that amazing. Unless that was only released as a limited edition back then and it's been brought back.. D:

Pretty average day today, feel pretty drained.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Monday night I did a job they don't usually have a person specifically for, Tuesday night a job that doesn't technically exist... I wonder what they got in store for me the rest of the week?

Well, Wednesday was the same as Tuesday... assisting with the repackaging of Del Monte bars. If Thursday and Friday are the same thing my head will explode.

Haha me and some mates are gonna do an 8 player Age of Empires (II) and similar LAN in about a week, gonna be mint.

Aside from that not much, but they realeased vanilla coke in NZ again (a few weeks ago but I missed it :<)

Wait, what? I thought that was released a few years ago - I remember tasting it and thinking it tasted .. not that amazing. Unless that was only released as a limited edition back then and it's been brought back.. D:

Pretty average day today, feel pretty drained.

They did, and then they took it away from us and now its back :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Stupid government tests.....

Stupid basic questions drained me. 80 minuets, 45 questions, UNNEEDED PARAGRAPH READING. They all ask you to read a whole essay only to ask you a simple question like, Is sentence #3 a... Metaphor etc.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Stupid government tests.....

Stupid basic questions drained me. 80 minuets, 45 questions, UNNEEDED PARAGRAPH READING. They all ask you to read a whole essay only to ask you a simple question like, Is sentence #3 a... Metaphor etc.

You always check the questions first. I've never read a whole story or article as I check what I have to answer and read the relevant bits.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Did my first Maths test for this year. Shorter than I thought it would be, and I think I did pretty well. The hour passed in what I thought to be twenty minutes. Also, I think all my friends know that I like the girl I mentioned yesterday, and some are trying to get us together. Hopefully it works. :-#

I shall keep you up to date. XD

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod