Today...

Leoo

Umm it's by Utada Hikaru. Simple and Clean is the first one, and I think Sanctuary is the second one.

I know but I can't find them anywhere to buy. Or I can get them in the Japanese versions, but I don't want that. And yes pie they are.

http://www.mp3ify.com/

All your problems are solved.

I..... I think I love you now... after 4 or 5 years... finally have them! WOOOOOOO!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I had an excellent weekend. Woke up early Sat afternoon and not 10 seconds after I woke my phone started to ring. 'Twas my friend calling me because his older bro wanted me over for drinks. So I got dressed, did the washing up and packed up my computer. Then got my mum to drive me in (my sister needed some school supplies anyway.) We started drinking late arvo and had a few drinks mixed with coke. Every glass we had 3 shots of either Jack Daniel's Whiskey or Bundaberg Rum. Went through ~5-6 of them then finished it off by taking shots. Both of us were shocked at how well I was handling it. Especially since he is a big bloke and I was keeping up with him without getting tipsy. I did have a minute of unbalance after the shots though. Him and one of his mates are going to take me out to drink next weekend, we'll pretty much just do a pub crawl.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Just got done with playing through my music jury stuff for finals. Im so nervous about finals...and I hate being nervous <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I elarned my girlfriend never actually stopped reading my TiF postings.

...I know you're reading this.... :?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

D-does that mean show knows about, ya know, us? :ohnoes:

I'd kiss you right now.

I..... I think I love you now... after 4 or 5 years... finally have them! WOOOOOOO!

Threeee way. 8-)

But not really.

Again, the smiley fits well.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

D-does that mean show knows about, ya know, us? :ohnoes:

Now you've posted it! :wall:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Exactly, I was going to put it in the actual post but that would be rather redundant.

icon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gificon_uhhh.gif

Oh wait this post was aimed at Skull.

Also don't quote this or your computer will explode with text.

Well hey, at least now she knows how cool the people you hang out with online are!

Not really :sad:

----

Today I realized that someone on Ultimate Guitar finally tabbed Justice's final part of the Planisphere thing. It's actually a bit difficult :D

wl7w9j.png

Today I realized that someone on Ultimate Guitar finally tabbed Justice's final part of the Planisphere thing. It's actually a bit difficult :D

I submitted to UG and my sheet never got accepted <_<

Today I had a soccer game, first outdoor game since the fall. I thought I played pretty well, and I got a beautiful goal with my left foot. But we lost. 4-1. :wall:

On Friday though, I was invited to a double-date sorta thing with my friend, hot friend from a previous post, and her friend. I turned it down... I was dead tired. I feel like I may have given up a chance. It's weird though, I'm a pure 15 yr old sophomore and she's 17 and as she says "very experienced... like a cougar." She has a boyfriend in college, and she says that neither of them get jealous or protective, and that everything she does with me is innocent. I'm not sure how to really say it. But I feel sort of awkward with it...

I tried to keep that clean btw. Mostly-Anonymous dirty-talk is weird O.O

It's been up since late 2008. :lol:

I tried some Miracle fruit tablets like 20 mins ago. Oranges taste like they were picked from the Garden of Eden itself!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

[bleep]ING HELL!!! I spent hours perfecting my Covering Letter and Resume, Waited 2 weeks for a reply from Dan Murphy's:

"Im sorry, you have been unsuccessful"

[bleep] SAKE! Is it this [bleep]ing hard for a [bleep]ing employer to [bleep]ing hire a 19 year old who needs [bleep]ing money!?!?!

ARRRRRGHHHHH@@@@@@@@

Popoto.~<3

Umm it's by Utada Hikaru. Simple and Clean is the first one, and I think Sanctuary is the second one.

I know but I can't find them anywhere to buy. Or I can get them in the Japanese versions, but I don't want that. And yes pie they are.

That site actually sucks [bleep]. Too many advertisements, takes too long and an annoying process itself.

http://www.video2mp3.net/, is far better.

EDIT: Forgot about the one I use, the one I posted is somewhat unreliable [sometimes the site gets too much traffic and is down.]

I use this, you can edit the name en mass, and have multiple videos, plus it's really simple. It's great. :thumbup:

That site actually sucks [bleep]. Too many advertisements, takes too long and an annoying process itself.

http://www.video2mp3.net/, is far better.

I admit defeat, this site is quite a bit better. The one I posted kind of seems like it was created by a money-starved 14 year old....

Does anyone else feel lonely even though they have plenty of friends?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Does anyone else feel lonely even though they have plenty of friends?

Sometimes. I have a lot of friends, but sometimes I do feel like that.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

As I was attempting to think of a clever reply to Wongtong's post, I thought of an awesome band name: The Opposite of Lonely.

I got dibs!$@#!$^$%%*(@#$^

My band name is cooler - "Some Guy With A Beard"

(So when people introduce songs created by my imaginary band they will introduce it like this:

"Next up is a song called 'The Floor is Made of Lava' written by 'Some Guy With A Beard'.")

.. Yeahhhhhh. B)

Edit: It's meant to be "Some guy with a beard" oops. *subtle editing*

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

As I was attempting to think of a clever reply to Wongtong's post, I thought of an awesome band name: The Opposite of Lonely.

My band name is cooler - "A Guy With A Beard"

(So when people introduce songs created by my imaginary band they will introduce it like this:

"Next up is a song called 'The Floor is Made of Lava' written by 'A Guy With A Beard'.")

.. Yeahhhhhh. B)

My band name is Rancid Cheesecake, I don't even know why I like it.

My band name is cooler - "A Guy With A Beard"

"Next up is a song called 'The Floor is Made of Lava' written by 'A Guy With A Beard'.")

.. Yeahhhhhh. B)

My band name is Rancid Cheesecake, I don't even know why I like it.

My band is ca.... Oh wait. :sad: