My recent day.

I was walking by some kids house.

Him: Hey white boy! (he's white too)

Me: What?

Him: Wanna play basketball?

Me: No thanks.

Him: [bleep] you then!

I lost faith in humanity.

And you have every right. But that is funny.

Mom-"Hey Justin, want to help me fold clothes?"

Me-"Not now Mom...doing homework."

Mom-"[bleep] you then!"

:blink:

Ha. A lot of people are terrible though. Am I the only one who thinks people are fine as is? One or two anecdotes aren't a solid representation of a larger whole.

Should I make a thread showcasing TIFs experiences with the denizens of earth?

Should I make a thread showcasing TIFs elitist asshattery posts which makes them THINK they're superior in some form or another?

If the things I heard typical people say in real life were half as intelligent as whats posted here, believe me I wouldn't be so attached to this place. The people on TIF ARE better than the general population, at least from what I've seen.

true dat.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNANANANNANAN DUNNNNNNN DUN DUN DUN

Some of the things people say here make me think otherwise. Although the overall intelligence level is a tad bit higher.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Some of the things people say here make me think otherwise. Although the overall intelligence level is a tad bit higher.

While I have heard some SERIOUSLY elitist things posted here (All people below 110 IQ should be killed, wut?), the people here really are smarter than almost every single person I've met. The people here site Aljazeera as a news source, the people I know IRL blame it for 9/11.

When it comes to intelligence, it doesn't really matter (to me at least) how well you do in school. When I think of what I consider to be "smart" in a person, I think of how familiar they are with the world, and who they are. If you follow the "in-crowd" blindly, you're an idiot. If you blindly rebel from whatever the "in-crowd" is doing, you're an idiot.

I'm getting off topic. Maybe we could continue by PM? But anyway, I consider a "smart" person to be someone who has at least basic knowledge of what's going on in the world, acts the way they feel they should be acting, and upholds their own values. Most people here in OT fit this description, while the majority of the people I know IRL are the complete opposite.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

The people on TIF ARE better than the general population, at least from what I've seen.

Today, some kids were giving presentations in class about abortions. One girl actually said:

Having an abortion has adverse effects and is bad for the fetus

Another girl was being overly-erratic throughout her presentation and was smiling the entire time, even when she talked about murdering babies and yanking them out of the womb. It made me have second thoughts on the intelligence of my honors classes...

And yes, the TIF population is far better than the general population, most online communities are.

It was a nice clear sunny day today so I decided to spend all of my time [bleep]ing inside class, eh' the day was going well, and then someone ruined it. They said something they shouldn't have, and I'm gonna lodge a crowbar in his occipital lobe.

The people on TIF ARE better than the general population, at least from what I've seen.

Today, some kids were giving presentations in class about abortions. One girl actually said:

Another girl was being overly-erratic throughout her presentation and was smiling the entire time, even when she talked about murdering babies and yanking them out of the womb. It made me have second thoughts on the intelligence of my honors classes...

And yes, the TIF population is far better than the general population, most online communities are.

That's just hilarious. People are dumb. FML.

ONE DAY LEFT!

That has to be the best week of my year so far. I get to hang with three hot chicks in my course of which one wants to hitch me up with a friend of hers for some "fun", I get Cert 2 in Business Admin tomorrow, I get free pizza for lunch tomorrow, the course (company that ran it) starts helping me hunt down employers on monday, AND I can claim $1000 from the government for the course! If I get lucky there's a chance I can claim on my College course last year which is about $5000 Claim for all expenses.

FRIGG'N SWEET!

Popoto.~<3

That's just hilarious. People are dumb. FML.

MLIA > FML

just saying.

Today, Friday, next week, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of the week after that, and then i'm done with school. I'm so ready to graduate already.

I have to go do my scale juries for my music class later today. After that I have a math final then I'm done for the year :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Another girl was being overly-erratic throughout her presentation and was smiling the entire time, even when she talked about murdering babies and yanking them out of the womb.

Erratic, not erotic. Erratic, not erotic.

I would say that the "TIF population" is "better" than the general population in the way that the vast majority of us live in first-world countries where, for the most part, there is access to good education.

C2b6gs7.png

MLIA > FML

What's MLIA? (I'm guessing My Life Is... something?)

Another girl was being overly-erratic throughout her presentation and was smiling the entire time, even when she talked about murdering babies and yanking them out of the womb.

Erratic, not erotic. Erratic, not erotic.

I would say that the "TIF population" is "better" than the general population in the way that the vast majority of us live in first-world countries where, for the most part, there is access to good education.

I wouldn't say that's the reason. I know too many educated idiots, and non-educated geniuses.

I think the TIF community is smarter because smart people are usually the ones attracted to these communities, is all.

MLIA > FML

What's MLIA? (I'm guessing My Life Is... something?)

My life is average.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Last night was another one of my school's band's concert. We actually did good this time. The best part was at the end, when the audience thought it was over, we played this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyljNfQUu5A

After that, the band teacher turned around and said "Th-tha-th-tha-th-that's all folks!" He's retiring this year after about 35 years at our school, and he said he's always wanted to do that. :thumbsup:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

School just called, and it said classes have been canceled for tomorrow too. That makes it so school has been canceled all week! Extra spring break ftw.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

State tests next week so still going to review then I have work training in a few hours and I'm babysitting atm. Help :(

sexiestvoice.png

leahh.png

t0colead.png

eiwoww.gifProud TKO Blitz Member - Joined May '10

pinkcrown.gifProud Silent Ember Trial Lieutenant - Joined January '10

Last night was another one of my school's band's concert. We actually did good this time. The best part was at the end, when the audience thought it was over, we played this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyljNfQUu5A

After that, the band teacher turned around and said "Th-tha-th-tha-th-that's all folks!" He's retiring this year after about 35 years at our school, and he said he's always wanted to do that. :thumbsup:

Thats awesome. Band is so much fun when the director is cool :mrgreen:

As for me... I went to Concord today and did my minor scale jury. Bombed it...but she still passed me for this year and we are going to work on them next semester :unsure:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Im so excited for my school bands upcoming spring concert. We're doing a movie theme and we're playing so far 5 songs:

A George Gershwin song to open

John Williams: Evening at Pops (medley of Special olympics theme, The Cowboys, Witches, and Olympics march)

Irving Berlin Showstoppers (something like that)

collection of Broadway shows

And to close, a collection of songs from Up! :D

today, I was washing my car when all the sudden i realized it was sewage i was using to wash it in, FML

JK i just realized tho that this thread is 50% band 25% cool 24% boring and 1% troll

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

today, I was washing my car when all the sudden i realized it was sewage i was using to wash it in, FML

JK i just realized tho that this thread is 50% band 25% cool 24% boring and 1% troll

What?

rosssigfinal.jpg

This is what happens when people from the Runescape sections of the forum make a sudden transition into OT... -.-