Today...

Leoo

I have a song stuck in my head. >_> TO DIE BY YOUR SIDE, IS SUCH A HEAVENLY WAY TO DIEEE.

Mothers day today, gonna take my mum out for some lunch. nom nom nom.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Kirby, are you in Australia?

Now, what did I do today?

I woke up at 6:00 ON A SATURDAY so that I could compete in the Hatboro Kiwanis Relays for track. 15 teams. First I ran the DMR (distance medley relay - 3/4 mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, mile, or 1200m, 400m, 800m, 1600m for you Europeans). I ran the mile and had a good race, ran a nice 5:10 and my team placed 4th. Next I ran in the 4 by 800m (1/2 mile) as the third leg. Managed to run a 2:17 even though I hadn't run it in over a year and passed two guys on the home stretch to give my team the 2nd place position, which we kept til the end.

All in all I got a 4th place medal and a 2nd place medal, pretty cool (they awarded medals t othe top 5 places) :thumbup:

Then I came home and played some MW2. After that I went on Instructables and began planning a project to build a capacitor bank to make a coil gun. If anyone who knows a lot about electrical stuff could provide me with some general definitions for things like diode, ground switch, capacitor, and other stuff like that I would greatly appreciate it. I have a general idea about what they are but I need some clarification.

And now I'm posting on TIF!

Whats a Kiwanis? most of the meets here have that in its name too

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

If anyone who knows a lot about electrical stuff could provide me with some general definitions for things like diode, ground switch, capacitor, and other stuff like that I would greatly appreciate it. I have a general idea about what they are but I need some clarification.

How general?

Diode is a 1 way street, not sure what a ground switch is. It kinda sounds like a switch to ground which could be used to discharge capacitors. Capacitors will store charge (it's how lighting works - the ground, air and clouds create a capacitor)

A battery makes a potential difference between the 2 terminals. A capacitor will charge and then iirc, discharge when the voltage in the circuit is lower than the voltage in the capacitor because there is now a difference in potential between the capacitor and the rest of the circuit.

Kirby, are you in Australia?

Now, what did I do today?

I woke up at 6:00 ON A SATURDAY so that I could compete in the Hatboro Kiwanis Relays for track. 15 teams. First I ran the DMR (distance medley relay - 3/4 mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, mile, or 1200m, 400m, 800m, 1600m for you Europeans). I ran the mile and had a good race, ran a nice 5:10 and my team placed 4th. Next I ran in the 4 by 800m (1/2 mile) as the third leg. Managed to run a 2:17 even though I hadn't run it in over a year and passed two guys on the home stretch to give my team the 2nd place position, which we kept til the end.

All in all I got a 4th place medal and a 2nd place medal, pretty cool (they awarded medals t othe top 5 places) :thumbup:

Then I came home and played some MW2. After that I went on Instructables and began planning a project to build a capacitor bank to make a coil gun. If anyone who knows a lot about electrical stuff could provide me with some general definitions for things like diode, ground switch, capacitor, and other stuff like that I would greatly appreciate it. I have a general idea about what they are but I need some clarification.

And now I'm posting on TIF!

My robotics team meets at 7:00 at school on Saturdays throughout the year. Don't complain about waking up at 6:00 once >.>

And following with the discussion of electronics, today I took apart a $5 mouse that I bought yesterday. It has two LEDs in it, a blue and a red one. I decided I want to replace the red one with a purple one so tomorrow I'm heading to Radio Shack to buy one, then on monday heading to the work shop at school for some desoldering/resoldering. Will be an AWESOME mouse. Will take before and after picz.

wl7w9j.png

Discovered my mates ex (whom he dated for 3 years) is engaged. She left him less then 6 months ago and already is going to tie the knot with some random yob shes been dating for 4 months. What the hell is this country coming to?

Popoto.~<3

Woke up at 7 so I could go to my sister's college graduation. Yikes, it was at Regent University, Pat Robertson's personal college. IT was just weird, anyways now she has a bachelors in film, she's gonna be a Director of Photography.

Then I went to work from 1 pm to midnight, while everyone in my family went to the party. fml

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Discovered my mates ex (whom he dated for 3 years) is engaged. She left him less then 6 months ago and already is going to tie the knot with some random yob shes been dating for 4 months. What the hell is this country coming to?

I know a married couple who got married 4 months after meeting each other. Their relationship is going great and they have had a son.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Then they got lucky, most relationships take more then 4 months to take the next step to marriage. It's insane how many people "fall in love" then can completely stop talking only a few weeks later.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Then they got lucky, most relationships take more then 4 months to take the next step to marriage. It's insane how many people "fall in love" then can completely stop talking only a few weeks later.

Yeah, one of my friend's sisters got married about this time last year, got a divorce in three months, and now is about to marry the guy's best friend. ...>_>.

Today I found out that I did end up making snare line, which is awesome. Right after I got back from drum lessons I had about 15 people over too, which was equally awesome. However it's about 1:30 am and I still dont know what I'm doing for my mom for mother's day. crap.

I have this hive on my left arm that won't go away, I stayed in all day today so it will go away!

Also

Just got done with playing to Concords graduation. Was loads of fun <_<

Your Diabetic??

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I'll say. took me four months just to have sex with my ex, and that was when I was still a virgin.

...Still haven't had sex since. (minus the fling in December with an old friend.)

Popoto.~<3

I'll say. took me four months just to have sex with my ex, and that was when I was still a virgin.

...Still haven't had sex since. (minus the fling in December with an old friend.)

Why are you telling us ... ?

Because being a virgin is really cool.

My mother is quite irritating sometimes.. She spent the whole day complaining about my sister not calling her. My sister called and then my mum was upset because she didn't say the phrase "Happy mother's day". I didn't either, and she kept basically threw a tantrum.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Cause he is very jealous of the kids who get more than him.

Shoulda stayed in the virgin boat brah.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Just woke up. My sister is coming home today for a two day visit. I'll be so happy to see her. Plans for today is to take mother out to eat, and then I'm going to play some stuff on the euphonium for the family. To show them how good Ive become over the past year in college.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Went to see my close friend's band at the battle of the bands last night.

They were great.

However the first 5 acts, were all metal and screamo.

Holy crap.

Did they suck so badly.

After the 4th band, there was a mosh pit/ people just standing in front of the stage, everyone went outside cause everyone was sick of it.

I do believe going to the battle of the bands has cemented my hatred towards metal/screamo for the rest of my life.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang