Today...

Leoo

I wish I could do things like that....Id be doing that all the time :mrgreen:

Got up about 4 hours ago. Played some Bad Company 2 then washed my car. About to go to town and get something to eat... Arby's :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Apparently, my Civics teacher doesn't want to hear about who actually runs our government lives.

Funny thing is though, I still have 97% in the class. I didn't try at all, it just happened. Now it's a little bit frustrating though, because I feel obliged to work hard at it now.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

My spanish teacher changed all the homework assignments that I didn't do from 0's to excused today. She said that since I got the highest grade in like 2 years on the test we took today that I shouldn't have my grade lowered by assignments that wouldn't help me at all or something like that. It's a little unfair to the other kids I guess, but I'm happy about it. I'm just not allowed to let anyone else find out about it :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I got given a worksheet from my Tech teacher, due to missing last week's lesson thanks to an exam.... I look on the back and I see my whole classes names and some badly scribbled out numbers next to them... We've just handed our coursework in.

My spanish teacher changed all the homework assignments that I didn't do from 0's to excused today. She said that since I got the highest grade in like 2 years on the test we took today that I shouldn't have my grade lowered by assignments that wouldn't help me at all or something like that. It's a little unfair to the other kids I guess, but I'm happy about it. I'm just not allowed to let anyone else find out about it :lol:

Sounds weird. Glad to hear that you are actually considering more dimensions of it then just your own success though.

I had a friend who's teacher did something similar, his teacher said something about deserving a better mark. I dunno how they reach decisions about stuff like that, but glad it worked out for you. :thumbsup:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Sitting in Web Design class bored again, we have 30 days or so left to make a grunge website, not gonna start yet cause I dont feel like it and its easy xD

So, I present....

[hide=Rayqualord]rayqualordcopy.png[/hide]

[hide=Polieoxys]polieoxyscopy.png[/hide]

I did something similar to that a few months ago out of boredom: I present a fusion of Seviper and Giratina:

serattedgiratina.jpg

And in other news, there's been some serious flooding lately. As in half the town is completely underwater, it's that bad. I've had to evacuate for a few days and just got back and am now checking to see what got damaged from all this flooding. All because of torrential rain for two days straight without letting up.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Sitting in Web Design class bored again, we have 30 days or so left to make a grunge website, not gonna start yet cause I dont feel like it and its easy xD

So, I present....

[hide=Rayqualord]rayqualordcopy.png[/hide]

[hide=Polieoxys]polieoxyscopy.png[/hide]

I did something similar to that a few months ago out of boredom: I present a fusion of Seviper and Giratina:

serattedgiratina.jpg

And in other news, there's been some serious flooding lately. As in half the town is completely underwater, it's that bad. I've had to evacuate for a few days and just got back and am now checking to see what got damaged from all this flooding. All because of torrential rain for two days straight without letting up.

Nashville?

Clarksville, although the water is starting to recede at this point. Nashville has it a bit worse than we do. It's absurd how bad the flooding has gotten though, to where entire parts of town are closed off due to floodwater.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

My recent day.

I was walking by some kids house.

Him: Hey white boy! (he's white too)

Me: What?

Him: Wanna play basketball?

Me: No thanks.

Him: [bleep] you then!

I lost faith in humanity.

My recent day.

And you have every right. But that is funny.

Mom-"Hey Justin, want to help me fold clothes?"

Me-"Not now Mom...doing homework."

Mom-"[bleep] you then!"

:blink:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My recent day.

Mom-"[bleep] you then!"

Ha. A lot of people are terrible though. Am I the only one who thinks people are fine as is? One or two anecdotes aren't a solid representation of a larger whole.

Today I had to do some [cabbage] to plan for what college or something I was going to go to in school and stuff... I was given a packet that had all sorts of stuff in it. One section contained examples of previous student's achievements... Yeah... What I'm trying to get at is that they included a student's name, email address, and social security number clearly visible under a line of black sharpie... Like... What the [bleep]

My recent day.

You still had any left? :shock:

My recent day.

Mom-"[bleep] you then!"

Ha. A lot of people are terrible though. Am I the only one who thinks people are fine as is? One or two anecdotes aren't a solid representation of a larger whole.

Should I make a thread showcasing TIFs experiences with the denizens of earth?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Today I had my drumline auditon. It was an open audition, so everyone got to watch everybody else. I was probably the third best there, so I'm really excited because I'll probably get snare or tenors this year instead of cymbals like I had last year.

My recent day.

Mom-"[bleep] you then!"

Should I make a thread showcasing TIFs elitist asshattery posts which makes them THINK they're superior in some form or another?

I got to work expecting to have something to do until 8-8:30, only to find out we had to shut down at 7. Why, you ask? They had several people staying late from days and they had to leave by 7:30, or they can't start on time tomorrow, and we had to clean up our line before we took over for them. Also, at about 5:30 we had to shut down for some repairs, and they took about 50 minutes. So from about 7:30 until 10 I dumped boxes of crushed oreos into a hopper and then cleaned up that line and came home.

Maybe tomorrow will go as planned?

EDIT: I did get a BIT of good news today, though. The line I've been on 3 of the last 4 weeks (the one I hate second, maybe third most of all) isn't supposed to run for at least a month after Friday.

I got to work expecting to have something to do until 8-8:30, only to find out we had to shut down at 7. Why, you ask? They had several people staying late from days and they had to leave by 7:30, or they can't start on time tomorrow, and we had to clean up our line before we took over for them. Also, at about 5:30 we had to shut down for some repairs, and they took about 50 minutes. So from about 7:30 until 10 I dumped boxes of crushed oreos into a hopper and then cleaned up that line and came home.

Maybe tomorrow will go as planned?

Do you get free ice cream? I wish I had free ice cream.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNANANANNANAN DUNNNNNNN DUN DUN DUN

Anything I eat from the freezer in the lunchroom (while I'm at work only, can't take it home) is free. There is also a store nearby specifically selling Nestlé/affiliated products to employees of the factory I work at for ridiculously reduced rates. Most items are C$1.00 these days.

Anything I eat from the freezer in the lunchroom (while I'm at work only, can't take it home) is free. There is also a store nearby specifically selling Nestlé/affiliated products to employees of the factory I work at for ridiculously reduced rates. Most items are C$1.00 these days.

That's pretty amazing. If I could get cheap ice cream I'd be soooooooooo happy.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNANANANNANAN DUNNNNNNN DUN DUN DUN

My recent day.

Mom-"[bleep] you then!"

Should I make a thread showcasing TIFs elitist asshattery posts which makes them THINK they're superior in some form or another?

If the things I heard typical people say in real life were half as intelligent as whats posted here, believe me I wouldn't be so attached to this place. The people on TIF ARE better than the general population, at least from what I've seen.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.