Today...

Leoo

broke up with the gf now she wont stop calling/texting me trying to stay friends. so bloody anoying

great now we are back together. why cant love be simple :wall:

Wait... You don't want to be with her, but you got back together?

no she ended it, i wanted to be with her

Im really not trying to be mean and I wish the best to you, but I hope you do not regret getting back with her.

Just got up. Getting ready to shower and over to campus to start finals. LETS DO THIS!!!

:twss:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Does anyone else feel lonely even though they have plenty of friends?

Lots, it's just part of being a teenager I guess.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

It's my first day of vacation and my dad is already on my [wagon] telling me I'm being too lazy (taking the week off). He does this thing where he slams doors but not too much so that it passively annoys me. So he was slamming doors all morning as I was sleeping and as I was playing Starcraft after I got up. I lost my first 1vs1 just as he slammed the kitchen door next to my room so I got angry and cracked my keyboard on my desk. "I CAN SLAM THINGS TOO".

He was like :-|

Then I was all :-|

Now I'm typing on a lame wired keyboard.

hiccup.png

no she ended it, i wanted to be with her

Im really not trying to be mean and I wish the best to you, but I hope you do not regret getting back with her.

Just got up. Getting ready to shower and over to campus to start finals. LETS DO THIS!!!

:twss:

chances are it wont work out but i want the time i spend with her to be happy. not us ignoring each other or fighting

I didn't really sleep tonight (friends came over) and now I feel like crap and I'm confused about stuff. I have school tomorrow which only makes matters worse and other than that my day wasn't really special.

It was my day off, sort of. Originaly I had to work from 9 to 11. I had an appointment with a manager from another store to re-organize our store. After that I would go home. But my collegue was later because he had an appointment with his dentist. So I stayed till 1. After that I went to deposit some money, ran into a friend who was going to the shop for some food. I walked with him, he decided to take the afternoon off and we went running. It was bad weather, lots of wind and a little bit of rain, but it was a refreshing run. After that I took a shower and went back to the city to see if I could find a nice CD. I found a nice CD (the new Shearwater record, for those interested; it's called "The Golden Archipelago"), after that I went home. On my way home I walked past the bakery, and I saw that they had exactly four tompoezen. I figured this was a sign that I had to buy them, since we live with four people and it seemed nice to get something for coffee tonight. Not that it was a special occasion, but to quote Agent Dale Cooper "I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee." or a tompoes. So, I got back home. Parents and brother were happy with the tompoes. I placed it in the fridge and told them it was for tonight. So, I went to the stereo, put in the disc, plugged in the earphones and loved my new record. After that it was time for dinner. We had pasta, with tomato sauce, courgettes, olives, paprika, onions, salami and a little bit of cheese on top. It was nice. After that I had some greek yoghurt with honey and nuts. Then I went upstairs. Put on my Marc Ribot CD and did some exercises. Then I watched a movie. It was a movie by Jean-Luc Godard, it was made in 1964 and shot in black and white by Raoul Coutard. It is called Une femme mariée: Suite de fragments d'un film tourné en 1964. And I enjoyed it. Then I went downstairs for coffee and the pastry. Then I went behind the computer, and started browsing the internet. I talked a bit on the fat people topic that's a couple of threads down. And now I'm typic this message. After this message I will check the fat people thread once again, and then I will shut down the computer. Then I will go upstairs and watch a movie. I have not yet decided which one it is going to be. I think I am going to watch a Paul Verhoeven movie because I feel like seeing something sleezy. After that I will brush my teeth, wash my face, spread my bed, jump in, place my head on my pillow and set off to dreamland.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Just got done with my music jury. I did really well on the actual piece, but bombed my minor scales... oh well. 2 finals down... 3 to go

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

That looks absolutely delicious! *googles tompoezen recipes*

Today there was a gas leak at my school so we got to stand outside for fifteen minutes. It was scary, though, because all of a sudden we heard over the speakers, "All students and faculty need to exit the building immediately. We repeat, all students and faculty need to exit the building immediately." So there were the obligatory murderer/bomb threat/kitchen fire rumors that started spreading around, since no one actually had any idea of what was happening. While we were waiting outside we started to grow a bit more concerned, since we saw ambulances and fire trucks driving into the school... Fifteen to twenty minutes later we were let back in, and then four hours later papers explaining that we had a gas leak were passed around to all the classrooms. Was fun, since it got me out of a good portion of my history class :D

wl7w9j.png

Today there was a gas leak at my school so we got to stand outside for fifteen minutes. It was scary, though, because all of a sudden we heard over the speakers, "All students and faculty need to exit the building immediately. We repeat, all students and faculty need to exit the building immediately." So there were the obligatory murderer/bomb threat/kitchen fire rumors that started spreading around, since no one actually had any idea of what was happening. While we were waiting outside we started to grow a bit more concerned, since we saw ambulances and fire trucks driving into the school... Fifteen to twenty minutes later we were let back in, and then four hours later papers explaining that we had a gas leak were passed around to all the classrooms. Was fun, since it got me out of a good portion of my history class :D

You guys need to be more creative, sophomore year we lost power in my school (car crashed into pole I believe). They had us sit in one class for like an hour extra. We finally settled on it was an act of terrorism.

Just got done with my music jury. I did really well on the actual piece, but bombed my minor scales... oh well. 2 finals down... 3 to go

What instrument if you don't mind me asking?

The euphonium. Lovely instrument :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

You guys need to be more creative, sophomore year we lost power in my school (car crashed into pole I believe). They had us sit in one class for like an hour extra. We finally settled on it was an act of terrorism.

Oh trust me, there were also talks of the cafeteria workers setting trashcans on fire and sacrificing freshmen in said fire, as well as the principal showing, "narcoleptic traits," and having to be forcefully removed from the school without anyone noticing, hence making anyone else in the building leave. But I figured they were details that were obscure enough to be left out :unsure:

And littleboy, history isn't very fun when your class has the attention span of a goldfish and the teacher, well, tends to get pissed off really easily. Thus she ends up yelling at kids at the top of her voice with a three-minute rant at least four times a week. Plus there's nothing to learn when you already know most of the stuff in the class :\ It gets old having to learn what D-Day is for the fourth year in a row.

wl7w9j.png

During a bomb threat at my school last year a random person was walking by the classroom. I told my class he was going to gun us down.

Then a girl in my class told me she thought I was the type to massacre the school and commit suicide.

Fun day.

Oh, and today my girlfriend and I went for a walk through the park, and found some flying insect trying to drag away a fly. It was ratehr disturbing to see, as the fly was too heavy for the bug, but it wouldn't leave it, either.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Today I made a bet with my friend, he thinks the band director will be gone tomorrow (his voice is all scratchy and sicklike), I think he won't because he is RARELY gone. We bet a Monster on it.

Then I got bored. I call it.....

[hide=Wigglytrode]wigglytrode.png[/hide]

EDIT: [hide=Houndoom + Gorebyss (tail) + Cyndaquil (fire) = Hounbyquil?]

hounbyquil.png[/hide]

Is it bad that I like Wigglytrode? Cause I think it's AWESOME!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer. It's getting dark around 5:30 PM and it's making Adrenal and friends very, very, sad children. [bleep]in' DST.

Fix'd.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer. It's getting dark around 5:30 PM and it's making Adrenal and friends very, very, sad children. [bleep]in' DST.

Fix'd.

What are...fri-ends?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Man, Adrenal just pointed out to me that the video me and Dreamtongirl made a few months ago are appearing on random sites, such as this one:

http://videos.canadaspace.com/videos/examples_of_ebonics/

I laughed so hard when I stumbled on that one for some reason.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Man, Adrenal just pointed out to me that the video me and Dreamtongirl made a few months ago are appearing on random sites, such as this one:

http://videos.canadaspace.com/videos/examples_of_ebonics/

I laughed so hard when I stumbled on that one for some reason.

Don't forget this one :

http://meat.1tt.net/?p=5797&cpage=1#comment-63741

There are also various other hilarious phrase, such as :

Videos for raped girls video Broom Cat Videos Page 18, BustVideo - it was michael who raped me last night, Growing Unusual Vegetables Seminar - Worldnews.com and Fish and Animals Can Count!.