Today...

Leoo

^ LOL.

Today I will be attempting to make a chapatti. My mum wants me to make two for my dad because she can't make it home to make it for him. RIP father.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Stupid government tests.....

Stupid basic questions drained me. 80 minuets, 45 questions, UNNEEDED PARAGRAPH READING. They all ask you to read a whole essay only to ask you a simple question like, Is sentence #3 a... Metaphor etc.

You always check the questions first. I've never read a whole story or article as I check what I have to answer and read the relevant bits.

I do the same. Read the questions to find out what I need to know then skim through to find the answers. Works every time and I finished all tests in 40 minutes or less regardless of length.

So I failed a physics exam and broke up with my girlfriend... All in all a great day :rolleyes:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Just got home. An ok day I guess, nothing special happened so whatever. I am however going to the Concord University's chior concert later tonight. So a night filled with good music shall be awesome :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Apparently, a necessary component of my education is construction of a collage.

Really, they don't think I have better things to do?

There are moments where you think "why's this on the curriculum?" :/

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Sometimes I have that mindset too, but then I ask myself, "What if my boss wanted me to make a collage?" If my job depended on it, I'd sure as hell finish it. Best prevent yourself from getting in the habit of slacking off (LOL) now than later.

Tbh, who am I [cabbage]ting?

Mowed the lawn today. I thought it being windy would help loads so the clippings wouldn't fly straight at me. Turns out the wind blows it into your face and you get all this dust up your nostrils that you're constantly trying to spit out.

-.-

Anyone know any good phone deals for the Chicago area (or just in general)? I've had T-Mobile for the past few years but I don't have texting. I'm going to college next year and I think I'll need it quite a bit.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Sometimes I have that mindset too, but then I ask myself, "What if my boss wanted me to make a collage?" If my job depended on it, I'd sure as hell finish it. Best prevent yourself from getting in the habit of slacking off (LOL) now than later.

Tbh, who am I [cabbage]ting?

It's not that I'm slacking: I fully intent to do it.

My real problem is the failings of the modern educational system. I plan to construct a solar oven, cast a hoe head, and research EMP's. All of these are things I'm fairly certain that I enjoy, have practical and academic value, and yet my time is being wasted by participating in a glorified arts-and-crafts project suitable as make-work for toddlers.

Of course, this isn't TIF's fault, so I really shouldn't be wasting people's time whining about it.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

There are no jobs in the United States, I am moving the United Kingdom. <_<

It's not great over here either man.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My cousin over there said he can get me a job as a computer technician for the company he owns in London. I worked at Best Buy up until I got layed off last week. I like London, I was born there in fact. Hopefully I will get a job there.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

So far today I skipped my class at noon and went and got lunch with a friend. It was really fun, probably the best time I've had getting lunch in a while so needless to say I'm in a pretty good mood right now. :)

tFtfA.jpg

So I now have the opportunity to troll a bunch of Twilight fangirls and such this weekend, where the two main actors of the Twilight movies will be at the mall for meet n greets and other nonsense.

OT, I need ideas, how should I troll them? Go as Dracula and denounce him as a sparkly pretty boy? Give the fangirls an addictive Twilight video game that'll deprive them of sleep? I need ideas here :P

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Guest Mrmegakirby

So I now have the opportunity to troll a bunch of Twilight fangirls and such this weekend, where the two main actors of the Twilight movies will be at the mall for meet n greets and other nonsense.

OT, I need ideas, how should I troll them? Go as Dracula and denounce him as a sparkly pretty boy? Give the fangirls an addictive Twilight video game that'll deprive them of sleep? I need ideas here :P

Several options.

-Wear a Team Sharkbody shirt

-Wear a Team Cedric Diggory shirt

-Wear a Team Rocket shirt

-Wear a Team (Sirius) black shirt

-Wear a shirt that says "Real vampires don't sparkle".

So on.

My cousin over there said he can get me a job as a computer technician for the company he owns in London. I worked at Best Buy up until I got layed off last week. I like London, I was born there in fact. Hopefully I will get a job there.

Ah, thats pretty sweet that your cousin can set you up. I'm looking for something for the summer but it's just not happening at the minute.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

An idiotic girl held the entire school bus up for 30 minutes because the bus driver wanted her to spit out her gum because she did a prank with it earlier. She refused to spit out her gum, so we sat for 30 minutes until the principal finally came and made her spit it out. She almost got kicked off the bus.

I posted a comment on her Facebook status saying "It's hard not to get angry at someone who holds the entire bus up for 30 minutes because they wouldn't spit out their gum." She then posts with a "shutup" and I post "Cool story sis". What's really funny is her sister replies back, "SHE IS NOT YOUR SIS!"

Epic lolz.

What was the prank?

I dunno. She didn't tell us. But what from I've heard from other students is that she put a lot of gum on the underside of a bus seat.

Got results for my Maths test from yesterday. Everyone, on the whole did pretty bad. But I did beat a heap of my friends, and they're smarter than me. At Maths, at least. :thumbsup:

Also announced that I was dead. We're doing King Lear in English, and I was Cornwall, who ZOMG, dies. Then I later took up the role of a Messenger, who announces Cornwall's death. :thumbup:

Also argued with one of my friends. I claimed that he wasn't my 'nuncle', which I have been lead to believe means old friend in Shakespeare-en times. I said that nuncle pretty much means friend, and then he goes off at me for not giving a good explanation. He's been a real douche lately. Turns out he's been talking crap about us to impress other people. Meh. No-one insults me, never has any effect.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod