Today...

Leoo

Gah, I want to punch that Justin Bieber guy in the face so [bleep]ing hard. I don't even know why. Just something off ...

He ain't stealin' yo [bleep]es. He prefers dem young ones.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Gah, I want to punch that Justin Bieber guy in the face so [bleep]ing hard. I don't even know why. Just something off ...

He ain't stealin' yo [bleep]es. He prefers dem young ones.

haha :P

I just had school today. I may now play on MW2, or put on a David Bowie vinyl.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

You judge people based on what they look like, that's why :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Last night I did, more or less, nothing all night. My job consisted of dumping a large pail of chocolate into a vat every half hour and a smaller pail of a different chocolate into a smaller vat whenever it dropped too low. And they gave me a second person because they couldn't fit us onto a relief person's break list. Thus we made our own breaks. If the other guy had done the job before, we would have had much better breaks, but he did most of the work when he wasn't on break.

So I've entertained myself for hours between yesterday and today. I got ManyCam, which basically allows you to put in an image or .GIF and it'll show up as your webcam on Chatroulette. So I got a .GIF of a hot girl stripping. 90% of the people think the person they're chatting with is the hot girl. And right before it goes to her boobs, I switch to a .GIF of a black guy in a bathtub holding a Dr. Pepper and laughing hysterically. The people's reactions are priceless.

Heh, I use ManyCam on there too. Except usually I make this creepy-looking face show up instead of mine, and tell people I'm a burn victim. Or I have the words "REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER" show up on the bottom of the camera. Or set the camera to record what their camera looks like, but have the words "Make this face!" on the bottom, and then tell them they're good at it.

So many things you can do. :lol:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Today I had a fun day out shopping, something I haven't really done in a long time. I mostly managed to put off my stupid nervousness and all that, where I'm paranoid about needing to get back home. Although when it hit 4 o'clock I was a bit worried about having to get home. Y'know... I just was. But my friend got me this gorgeous jacket, almost a bit like a suit jacket and it was only £5. I've got this really cool pen that looks like a syringe, too. :D

But I guess it was too much effort having fun earlier, so my head has gone boom into perpetual headache mode and I just want to go to asleep. Bleh <_<

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

STRAIGHT 4'S ON MY DRIVING SHEET WOOOOOO! Getting my license tomorrow or Thursday :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Now to find a soft top jeep...

This past week has been great :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Today sucked to put it simply. My project report got ripped on, and I set my self an unrealistic goal of finishing it before going to bed. I've done 8 of 16 pages, been working on it for 9 hours, and its just after midnight. And to make matters worse I have no idea if I'm supposed to be playing rugby tomorrow morning so I don't know when to set my alarm for.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

I went shopping for stuff for a semi-formal dance. I'm still missing a belt and shoe polish that actually match my shoes. It's in two days.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I was at Washington D.C. since Thursday, and got home yesterday. Had a lot of fun, not to mention that one of the hottest girls in the school decided to follow me around all week with her friend :mrgreen: Sorta weird though, because they're both upper-class and have boyfriends, and both are pretty flirty/[bleep]ty (depending on point of view). Ended up with a fairly awkward pillowfight and truth-or-dare challenge (door of the hotel was open, some people didn't participate... etc...). Too bad I probably won't talk to them as much now that the band trip is over - but it was pretty cool.

Unfortunately, now I'm back and I have an essay due tomorrow <_<

Gah, I have to apply, and by apply I mean actually fill out and send in, my references by next week, and now I realize that I have done precisely [bleep] all for the last 2 years. Off to the uni database to scrounge around for something.

I don't understand why people (including myself) post ITT when most of the time, no one gives a [bleep].

I've had to memorize a march for band the past couple weeks. Today we played it. I did sooooo bad. But a lot of people did too so I don't really care.

Marching band is something I suck at. This is why we are having 2 weeks of band camp instead of 1. Good times to be had :thumbup:

Today I got a call from wal-mart setting up my first day of work. Will be next wednesday. So happy that I finally got a job. Also Ive been studying my tail off for finals next week. Then Ill be a sophmore in college :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've had to memorize a march for band the past couple weeks. Today we played it. I did sooooo bad. But a lot of people did too so I don't really care.

Marching band is something I suck at. This is why we are having 2 weeks of band camp instead of 1. Good times to be had :thumbup:

Our school doesn't march anymore, we just do it once a year for this festival in our city that 100,000+ people attend. It's my first time marching. All we've practiced is the music. I'm gonna be so terrible at it, I just know it. >_>

Our school doesn't march anymore, we just do it once a year for this festival in our city that 100,000+ people attend. It's my first time marching. All we've practiced is the music. I'm gonna be so terrible at it, I just know it. >_>

Well I wish you the best and remember. It's ok if you cant march, just make damn well sure the music is good :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just realised I reek of smoke.

Today during lunch I went with some other to the bottle shop. There was only 1 of us with money, we walk up to the counter with a single beer and the cashier says "Let me get this straight, 4 of you came here to get 1 beer?" The guy with money said "I'm also buying smokes." So the cashier said "Ah, I see now." The guy paid for it and we went on our way.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I went to a comedy hypnotist show - it was hilarious. :) I wish I had gotten hypnotised.. too bad my mum disapproves. :(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Back to school tomorrow, because my doctor's certificate ran out, and I can't be arsed to get a new one.

Still feel like [cabbage], but feh.

Now I'm going to listen to Soundgarden after seeing it in Wongtong's sig. : O

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Haha me and some mates are gonna do an 8 player Age of Empires (II) and similar LAN in about a week, gonna be mint.

Aside from that not much, but they realeased vanilla coke in NZ again (a few weeks ago but I missed it :<)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Went to see King Lear in Canberra today. Awesome fun. Also got a QOTSA and a RATM album, just for the hell of it. Also got to spend some time with the girl I like. :o :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Went to see King Lear in Canberra today. Awesome fun. Also got a QOTSA and a RATM album, just for the hell of it. Also got to spend some time with the girl I like. :o :thumbsup:

Which albums specifically?

rosssigfinal.jpg