Today...

Leoo

How come in a mildly populated area, it seems that [bleep]ing everyone has an obligation to either : walk agonizingly slowly in front of you, cut you off by suddenly turning left or right, or if they're approaching you, make no attempt to move in either direction so they either : walk into you, come to a stop in front of you and then do the [bleep]ing mamba like a monkey with cerebral palsy or give you a dirty look. I swear one of these days, it's gonna be,

commandowrong.gif

On a lighter note, we all got drunk last night and played a game of drunken soccer, it was awesome but now my legs are purple.

Currently listening to http://www.endlessyo...h?v=HMnrl0tmd3k and http://www.rainymood.com/ - So peaceful.

I'm also doing some Biology homework and feeling nostalgic. My friend mentioned Dunk-a-roos.. whatever happened to those? I can actually still taste the chocolate and biscuit right now. *sigh*

Edit: Try this:

2wg9ffa.jpg

Make a fist with your left hand, squeeze your left thumb, then put your right index finger down your throat.

NO GAG REFLEX.

It worked for me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Currently listening to http://www.endlessyo...h?v=HMnrl0tmd3k and http://www.rainymood.com/ - So peaceful.

I'm also doing some Biology homework and feeling nostalgic. My friend mentioned Dunk-a-roos.. whatever happened to those? I can actually still taste the chocolate and biscuit right now. *sigh*

2wg9ffa.jpg

Make a fist with your left hand, squeeze your left thumb, then put your right index finger down your throat.

NO GAG REFLEX.

It worked for me.

Even though I knew that before, it's still awesome..

Anyway, today consisted of PS3, and Biology study, hopefully I can do the stuff I didn't look over. I'll tell you how the test went tomorrow. ;o

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

2wg9ffa.jpg

NO GAG REFLEX.

It worked for me.

Wow. That's awesome.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Lol, my mum's dancing to Red Hot Chili Peppers.

The writer's block is going away! Woohoo! Been writing a ton.

Canceled RuneScape membership and sold all my crap.

That's my day so far. Now I'm going to clip my nails. They're half a centimeter tall >_>

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Spent this afternoon cleaning my room and the flat. Currently chilling out with a massive plate of potato smiley faces and making plans for going home for a while sometime next week.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I'm slowly "breaking up" w/ my friend, she's so clingy and she has a crush on me. So I had to stomp it out.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'm slowly "breaking up" w/ my friend, she's so clingy and she has a crush on me. So I had to stomp it out.

I take it she doesn't know you're gay then?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I take it she doesn't know you're gay then?

My thoughts exactly

:twss:

So on Xbox Live I changed my gamer tag from 'Seaoh8492' to 'BeetusKid' :thumbup:

Thats about all Ive done today

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It's like 90 degrees out right now. One of the times living in the basement is a plus, it's like 70 down here.

Anyways, my dad had me design something for him. It's going to take 22 feet of lumber for what's basically a 36' by 25' by 16' box that doesn't actually require any structural integrity. Fun stuff.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm tired of being around my friend.

I just want to tell him to shut the [bleep] up. He won't stop telling me about how he lost his virginity yesterday. WHOOP-DI-[bleep]ING- DOO :roll:

Also now I have to study for AP tests....

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Canceled RuneScape membership and sold all my crap.

Congratumalations!!! That's great :D!

Why do so mnay people in OT see this as such a good thing all the time? I mean, sure if you're addicted to the game to the point where it starts negatively impacting on your life (Don't want to name any names, but I can think of atleast one person here who it does), but surely that hasn't been the case for the majoirty of people?

rosssigfinal.jpg

I just want to tell him to shut the [bleep] up. He won't stop telling me about how he lost his virginity yesterday. WHOOP-DI-[bleep]ING- DOO :roll:

Well, It takes some of us a long time...

*cries*

Popoto.~<3

Well, It takes some of us a long time...

*cries*

I didn't mean you....

I meant a rl friend who is not talking to me because I told him to go get [bleep]ed just so he will shut up.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I have a small problem. I really like the opening songs to Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. I can't find them ANYWHERE for sale on the internet that isn't in Japanese. Does anyone know a place I can buy them in English? Or if that fails, a program that could let me record the songs and put them on my computer? I'd really like to have them on my Ipod. (I bought Passion on accident, didn't realize it was in Japanese when I bought it, but still enjoyed it somewhat. Was just weird listening to a song I couldn't understand...)

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I have a small problem. I really like the opening songs to Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. I can't find them ANYWHERE for sale on the internet that isn't in Japanese. Does anyone know a place I can buy them in English? Or if that fails, a program that could let me record the songs and put them on my computer? I'd really like to have them on my Ipod. (I bought Passion on accident, didn't realize it was in Japanese when I bought it, but still enjoyed it somewhat. Was just weird listening to a song I couldn't understand...)

Are they on Youtube?

Umm it's by Utada Hikaru. Simple and Clean is the first one, and I think Sanctuary is the second one.

I know but I can't find them anywhere to buy. Or I can get them in the Japanese versions, but I don't want that. And yes pie they are.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Umm it's by Utada Hikaru. Simple and Clean is the first one, and I think Sanctuary is the second one.

I know but I can't find them anywhere to buy. Or I can get them in the Japanese versions, but I don't want that. And yes pie they are.

http://www.mp3ify.com/

All your problems are solved.