Today...

Leoo

Last night was another one of my school's band's concert. We actually did good this time. The best part was at the end, when the audience thought it was over, we played this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyljNfQUu5A

After that, the band teacher turned around and said "Th-tha-th-tha-th-that's all folks!" He's retiring this year after about 35 years at our school, and he said he's always wanted to do that. :thumbsup:

I suggested this at the beginning of the year, and my conductor said no...

School just called, and it said classes have been canceled for tomorrow too. That makes it so school has been canceled all week! Extra spring break ftw.

And to make up for it, they extended your classes for a week. At least college classes finished up on time :P

And in light of that: I am officially FREE from college work for four months. [bleep] yes.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Today while we were taking notes in anatomy me and my lab partner were trying to remember the full pokemon theme song, we got to the first "pokemon gotta catch 'em all." and couldn't remember anything after that until the song picked up with "You're my best friend". I had to know so I watched it on youtube just now. Besides that's it's been a normal day, and tomorrow is a half day (school lets out at 10:45).

There is a good chance that I will be on midnights next week, despite the fact my mom won't be. We told both former labor schedulers that we need the same shift (due to the fact we ride together mixed with the fact that I don't drive, and we have only ONE (1) car, even if I did) and they neglected to mention it while overseeing the new guy. My mom is going to try to get me back to afternoons tomorrow, since she is the one it has the greatest effect on.

Today was really good and pretty bad at once.

Good: I got my braces off! I feel liberated :)

Bad: My best friends girlfriend of about 4-5 months dumped him and the only reason she gave was "I cant deal with this anymore", he's feeling really bad. Me and my friends already planned to take him out after school tomorrow and have some fun to cheer him up.

finished my course. thank god. Now to claim my $1000, buy a WORKING phone, fix car, sell car for better and go out clubbing with a few chicks from the course who seem anxious to get me some action.

Popoto.~<3

finished my course. thank god. Now to claim my $1000, buy a WORKING phone, fix car, sell car for better and go out clubbing with a few chicks from the course who seem anxious to get me some action.

Bring me along, let me know what ones are off limits and all will be good.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

AP European History exam tomorrow.... <_<

I really want a 4.

GOOD LUCK! I loved AP Euro.. got a 3 *sigh*

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

pfft

come to brisbane and I'll tap all 4 of you

pfft

I'd like to keep my [wagon] a virgin, thanks.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

pfft

Ditto.

Popoto.~<3

Well, I was watching the 6:30 news, and the woman said something about this sportsperson - 'he sure does look good in the green and gold". And her co-anchor, the dude said " yeah he does". Then the woman anchor said "you look good in that tie, as well". The dude co-anchor said "I don't dress myself". They were both exchanging awkward glances for a solid 5 seconds, and then finally the woman anchor - "moving on...". Funniest [cabbage] I've seen all week.

pfft

Ditto.

Wow you guys are gay :P

I went to a jazz/blues concert at a park that happens regularly tonight, they lay out blankets, chairs, small tables with candles and serve drinks etc. I added it on my mental list of 'awesome date ideas.' It's near the water and near restaurants and clubs which is a nice bonus.

As of this moment, I found a beer I like. Guinness Extra Stout. Im such an odd ball XD

Although it's not really a beer, you could try Tooheys' 5 Seed Cider, but beware your mancred takes a sharp dive after drinking.

pfft

Ditto.

Wow you guys are gay :P

I went to a jazz/blues concert at a park that happens regularly tonight, they lay out blankets, chairs, small tables with candles and serve drinks etc. I added it on my mental list of 'awesome date ideas.' It's near the water and near restaurants and clubs which is a nice bonus.

Surely we're past calling other people gay. It's really childish.

WTF. I got a card in the mail today from my form tutor (I quit school) and it's a good luck card. It's sweet, I regularly spoke to two teachers who's name is on the there and one student on there. Two other students on there I was on good terms with but the others I haven't even spoken with... I'm almost tempted to facebook a few people to figure out who they are. One says 'Good luck from Leanne (in form) x'. I didn't even know there was a Leanne D:

Today I'm going to hang out with my mum a lot. Her and my dad argued seriously last night so I want to cheer her up because she was crying. We'll probably go to the woods to steal some compost.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

AP European History exam tomorrow.... <_<

I really want a 4.

GOOD LUCK! I loved AP Euro.. got a 3 *sigh*

Oh, yes I'm studying for that, too.

Can you say "Didn't start studying until this morning?"

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

That does sound pretty awesome. The closest I've been to was a bunch of amateurs singing country/bluegrass/whatever. I only went because my uncle was in it, though.

Im a DONE with school!! (this semester anyway)

Had my math final today and actually feel good about it. So I guess I am a college sophomore now :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]