Today...

Leoo

Hm. That's odd. Around THESE parts, ginger is just a general term for anybody with red hair (like myself). However, comparatively, my skin is fairly tan and my hair is dark enough to be occasionally mistaken for brown. I do have some freckles though, but not a freakish amount.

I'm a pretty beautiful red-headed man, if I do say so. It would be better if ginger was more specific though. It's fairly annoying.

Speaking of gingers, I knew this one ginger girl back in 9th grade who had really long hair that was down to her hips and one day she got it cut off. That was pretty freaky.

Today was my birthday, and boy was it fun. :thumbsup:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm not a true ginger anymore. :V

Auburn hair and I only have visible freckles on my arms and hands.

Hey I have freckleson my shoulders and arms I [bleep]ing hate them. At least none on my face though, thank god.

I have freckleson

That must of been epic, Andy :D

Wait - isn't it supposed to be the summer holidays in England?

All one day of it. You guys don't even know what summer is.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

i got upgraded from part time to fullt ime so now my schedule is (starting on aug 20th for school)

6:00 am-8:00am Cardio kick boxing/8:45-10:45 Comp class/History 11:00-12:15/work 2:00-5:45 30 min break/6:15-8:30 break/9:00-11:00 (so 2-11)

^^ thats for mon/wed

Tues/Thur:

Philosophy 11:00-12:30 Work same (2-11). (We have scheduled breaks we have to take, and they never change ever, so I will always have a break at 5:45/8:30

Sun/Tues I'm off. Goddamnit. Now I have to get up at damn 6 am for church. [bleep]. Fri I have no school, but I work 2-11. Saturdays I work 1:45-10:45. I forget my breaks. Anyways...

I now work 40 hours a week scheduled, which means I get full time benefits such as:

PTO after 2 months (only 2 days PTO. But still... it's PTO lol) After a year I get a week, and a week added every year, and after 10 years I get a two week bonus. I'm seriously considering staying with this company for 8-10 years.

I essentially get paid 2.5 pay per hour on holidays instead of 1.5 :)

I now have$300 of stock in the company. Or something, I've not read the 85 (literally) page manual they gave me yet so idk.

If (errr... when) I get disowned from my parents, I now have a FULL healthcare plan :) They pay up to $850 of any hosp expenses, and I think $30-40 for RX. I forget what I have to pay a month though...

Ummm let me think... I get more hours per paycheck...

ANY time I spend at work outside of 2-11 is automatically paid overtime. So I could seriously incur some epic overtime.

Solo apartment here I come.

Side note:

I feel like a douche posting this with all the [cabbage] going on with Aura :(

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i got upgraded from part time to fullt ime so now my schedule is (starting on aug 20th for school)

6:00 am-8:00am Cardio kick boxing/8:45-10:45 Comp class/History 11:00-12:15/work 2:00-5:45 30 min break/6:15-8:30 break/9:00-11:00 (so 2-11)

^^ thats for mon/wed

Tues/Thur:

Philosophy 11:00-12:30 Work same (2-11). (We have scheduled breaks we have to take, and they never change ever, so I will always have a break at 5:45/8:30

Sun/Tues I'm off. Goddamnit. Now I have to get up at damn 6 am for church. [bleep]. Fri I have no school, but I work 2-11. Saturdays I work 1:45-10:45. I forget my breaks. Anyways...

I now work 40 hours a week scheduled, which means I get full time benefits such as:

PTO after 2 months (only 2 days PTO. But still... it's PTO lol) After a year I get a week, and a week added every year, and after 10 years I get a two week bonus. I'm seriously considering staying with this company for 8-10 years.

I essentially get paid 2.5 pay per hour on holidays instead of 1.5 :)

I now have$300 of stock in the company. Or something, I've not read the 85 (literally) page manual they gave me yet so idk.

If (errr... when) I get disowned from my parents, I now have a FULL healthcare plan :) They pay up to $850 of any hosp expenses, and I think $30-40 for RX. I forget what I have to pay a month though...

Ummm let me think... I get more hours per paycheck...

ANY time I spend at work outside of 2-11 is automatically paid overtime. So I could seriously incur some epic overtime.

Solo apartment here I come.

Side note:

I feel like a douche posting this with all the [cabbage] going on with Aura :(

Congratz Saru, good job on getting full time and have fun with your job benefits :shades:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Secret: I answer for the power company for Gabe's irl town XD [cabbage]tiest crap ever lmao. We get calls every Friday that some part of the town is out of power. Too funny.

But yea, I'm aiming for a management position, which should be easy since I've only been there since April, and am better than most who have been there for 4 years.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Despite the fact that I don't smoke weed, and that most of these stories are made up...

http://www.thathigh.com/stickiest/

Evidence that when people say lmao, they honestly do need 32 stitches and a month of bed rest to get their ass re-attached to their body. I would know...

Despite the fact that I don't smoke weed, and that most of these stories are made up...

http://www.thathigh.com/stickiest/

Evidence that when people say lmao, they honestly do need 32 stitches and a month of bed rest to get their ass re-attached to their body. I would know...

Funniest website of my life. I'm totally showing it to all my friends.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I think of gingers as being anyone with red hair.

About half the ginger kids my age look ridiculously younger than they actually are. As in they look 10. Really bizarre.

Irish/Scottish genes. I've only aged since I've started smoking and consuming alcohol. It's the same for every one of us.