Today...

Leoo

That homo ISTOLETHEFAIL shoulda came and moshed with me whenever that was I saw BTBAM!

-.-

Believe me, I regret it.

I [bleep]ing told you. Now you only have gay bands playing in your gay town.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That homo ISTOLETHEFAIL shoulda came and moshed with me whenever that was I saw BTBAM!

-.-

Believe me, I regret it.

I [bleep]ing told you. Now you only have gay bands playing in your gay town.

Yeah there's so many concerts where you live. :rolleyes:

And I'm seeing Silversun Pickups, [bleep].

Dont like them.

Against me would be so epic if they still played concerts like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOFGKPSrBhA

that.

(They are playing with Silversun Pickups unless Last.Fm is lying to me.)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

At BTBAM there was LAAAAAME moshing when The Faceless played (because half the people hadn't gotten in yet).

It was the biggest fail I had ever seen in my life. Then when [cabbage]ty 3 Inches of Blood came out everything got better.

And then BTBAM was amazing and I got jewed over by a 40 minute set. And then I left before some gay headliner played.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

BTBAM is touring now with Underoath. They're barely even coming to the west though. D:

Anyways, TODAY I went to the gym, ate Dominos pizza (probably offset the gym part), drove around some more, and failed at trying to jailbreak my iPod.

BTBAM is touring now with Underoath. They're barely even coming to the west though. D:

Anyways, TODAY I went to the gym, ate Dominos pizza, drove around some more, and failed at trying to jailbreak my iPod.

I know I just checked and I died inside a little bit.

Today I got back from seaside with a 4 hour drive. And have been on the computer since.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Some kind fellow has uploaded all of a band I've been looking for since release to YouTube. I'm gonna get them. Very happy.

What band?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I almost wish my iPod would break so I have an excuse to get whatever new iPod they announce in September.

Or you could say you lost it and mail it to me.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

[bleep]ed up my iPod while trying to jailbreak 4.0, now I have to restore.

>__________>

How? Most are click and wait these days.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[bleep]ed up my iPod while trying to jailbreak 4.0, now I have to restore.

>__________>

How? Most are click and wait these days.

It's redsn0w so you have to put it into DFU mode to jailbreak, but for some reason while it was loading jailbreak data my screen just blanked and wouldn't respond to any buttons, so I had to connect it to iTunes, put it into DFU mode again to get it out of the no-response state, and restore. This happened the first time I jailbroke too. I don't know whether or not to try jailbreaking again, restoring takes more than an hour and is a giant pain in the ass.

Some kind fellow has uploaded all of a band I've been looking for since release to YouTube. I'm gonna get them. Very happy.

What band?

The Cog is Dead. \:D/

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I hate life. We're going to my cousin's (who I hate) 18th birthday party and whilst I have to wear a [bleep]ing traditional Asian suit, my brother can go in jeans and a shirt. I hate being Asian so much.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Going to camp today, so I'll see you guys the end of next week I guess. Probably Saturday night I'll be reunited with my computer.

Sure you can't stay a little longer? Maybe another two weeks? Or a year?

People are coming today to check out the house. Prospective renters. My parents are moving a few blocks away into a single-family house, get out of the townhouses weve been plagued with since my birth. Funnily enough, they move two days before I leave for college. Like I said; funny, innit?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I just realized my profile picture for facebook is almost 2 years old... I think I should probably get a new one.

Edit: No clue how to do that though.

Edit2: Took like 3 seconds of looking to figure out how lol.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I hate life. We're going to my cousin's (who I hate) 18th birthday party and whilst I have to wear a [bleep]ing traditional Asian suit, my brother can go in jeans and a shirt. I hate being Asian so much.

Fight the machine!

Today, I went drove to my local Shoppers Drug Mart to replace my lady scented body wash with some Old Spice body wash. Do I look like Isaiah Mustafa? No. Can I smell like him? I dunno :razz:

Anyways, I was looking around for a while then I noticed a huge gap in between all the body washes, all of the Old Spice body washes were sold out :lol: Every other brand was full to the brim, found it pretty funny. I ended up buying some Old Spice anti-perspirant anyways, but when I looked down and looked back the my purchase, they turned into diamonds <_<

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Found out something neat (saw it on digg) today.

Go to a youtube video (one with the newest player), click inside of it and hold down the left arrow key. :)