Today...

Leoo

I have 69.000 Stumbles!

Only 756 dislikes too.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't even know what you guys are talking about, but I'm too lazy to google it.

but I'm too lazy to google it.

too lazy to google

Where do we go once a ten centimeter mouse movement has become too much?

Haha I was just being silly, I really just don't care about it at all. I suppose a better choice of words would be, "I'm too apathetic to even care enough to google it."

wl7w9j.png

I don't even know what you guys are talking about, but I'm too lazy to google it.

What a predicament :mellow:

Girl (11 years old or something) decides to troll /b/. /b/ trolls back, she whines and her dad yells something about brain slushies and consequences and cyber police. THEN SHE GETS TO GO ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA.

Tl;dr: want to get famous? troll /b/.

She didn't troll /b/ and her dad never said anything about brain slushies, that was her, which was partly what made /b/ troll her.

But yeah, consequences will never be the same.

Am I the only one who saw the video in which the cyberpolice is mentioned and felt bad for the girl?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I felt bad for the girl, but at the same time she slightly deserved it.

She knew the consequences, if she was on /b/ then she knew what /b/ was famous for. Then when she decided to troll, it was a bit obvious what was going to happen, and to be honest that whiney crap she did in that video, though rather sad, made me just pity her. So all in all, she deserved what she got, but maybe they should have toned it down a bit.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I can't find myself to feel bad about a 12 year old cam [bleep]. It sucks that she learned the harsh reality of what can happen on the internet and one can only hope that she actually learned.

She's also lucky it was /b/ messing with her and not someone who would do some real damage.

She's also lucky it was /b/ messing with her and not someone who would do some real damage.

What?

/b/ Has done real damage in the past.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

What?

Not like physcally walking up to someone and beating them to death with baseball bats or anything. /b/ never really forced anyone to kill themselves. :unsure:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What?

Not like physcally walking up to someone and beating them to death with baseball bats or anything. /b/ never really forced anyone to kill themselves. :unsure:

I'm sure they have, or at least they've tried.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Good luck. You'll do fine.
Good luck man!

Thanks bros. BUT AAAAAAAAUGH MAN. :sad: IDK if I did any good. In American terms its like a cross between the LSAT and the MCAT. except this one has three parts. First is rohypnol, second is astroglide, third -- well, I'm guessing you know what comes next. :cry:

Pretty damn good day today. : D Had Chem first, did well in the prac we had to do (testing viscosity of substances). Assembly was lulzy, as always. Then recess which was pretty awesome. Then a study period, as they call it, where my mate and I wrote up the chem prac and read Dracula. Then lunch, we tried to watch the cancelled Family Guy episode, but someone turned off the laptop, so we gave up.

We went down the street after school, two mates of mine putting DJ Hero on lay-by. We went down to Subway, had some noms. Then we went to Coles and bought Old Spice. Yes, I gave into their EPIC advertising, and they damn well deserve the money. :thumbup: Then I got in trouble cause I was late to meet with my dad to go home. Now I'm gonna type up the prac, talk to my girl, study some maths, read some Dracula and have a bludgy day past that.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Got this sexy 8x12 in Today.

dprowse3.png

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

That's pretty sweet Das.

Today, the head manager and I were the only two who closed. Two people got sick and two quit. I had to (in no order): close the grills, take all of the food back to the freezer, restock everything, clean the lobby, clean the soda fountain machines, make tea for openers, cook food from two hours before closing to closing, make the food into products, take orders, clean the bathrooms, clean the dishes, put them away, clean the windows, and more crap. I am very tired. I am running on Monster and a Caramel Frappe.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

OH GOD THE BOREDOM! Been doing invoices today and yesterday. Still got more to do tomorrow and possibly the next day. :ohnoes: Blasting music doesn't even help. I guess I could try putting a movie on in the background.

On the plus side, when I get up tomorrow I'll have $225 more in my bank account. Must resist the urge to spend any of it. Need to save for a car and to get my licence, all I can think of is buying a G15.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

OH GOD THE BOREDOM! Been doing invoices today and yesterday. Still got more to do tomorrow and possibly the next day. :ohnoes: Blasting music doesn't even help. I guess I could try putting a movie on in the background.

On the plus side, when I get up tomorrow I'll have $225 more in my bank account. Must resist the urge to spend any of it. Need to save for a car and to get my licence, all I can think of is buying a G15.

Just save for the G19. The G15 is alright, but the G19 is wayyyy better.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

I'll be doing some more artwork for a client. 4 backgrounds to do before Friday D:

Later I'll call my girlfriend and speak to her on the phone because she's in Spain. I really do miss her.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Maaan. I am really not fond of school. There's so much silly drama. D:

I'm cool with internet drama, since I can pretty much avoid it by appearing offline, and it's usually over inconsequential rubbish, but at school I actually have to talk to people. And I like talking to people, sure, but people that are vaguely interesting. Not many people at my school are. : (

And I had to pretty much reverse my sleeping schedule to make it there on time (I sleep days work nights on the holidays, but only weekends during school). And I've got assignments everywhere augh. But good thing is I managed to sleep for 3 hours once I got home from school. <3

And to end my rant on a light note: [bleep] me I love potato bake.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Just save for the G19. The G15 is alright, but the G19 is wayyyy better.

Not helping man.

EDIT: [bleep]! Just noticed a bill I had to pay by yesterday. I was going to do it when I got it but alas I didn't have enough in my bank account.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Just getting ready for school. Im so happy to go back to college... hopefully I can get my GPA a little higher :shades:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Pretty decent day of school. No Chem though, which makes me sad. Favourite subject, even if I'm not great at it.

Maths test tomorrow. Been informed that it's four questions, each 12 marks. Really not looking forward to it, 'cause if I [bleep] up the start of the question, I'm screwed.

I also have to read another 30 pages or so of Dracula, which won't happen, Maths craps all over English in every way possible.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Heard the WBC was in Kansas City today protesting a Justin Bieber concert. It was confusing, I didn't know who to sympathize with. :?

Other than that it's my Birthday tomorrow, my 18th. Well I guess technically today, and I should be going to bed. G'night my peoples.