Today...

Leoo

I've got my med school exams like, oh ... [bleep]ING TOMORROW. Oh [cabbage] oh [cabbage] oh [cabbage] oh [cabbage].

:ohnoes:

Good luck. You'll do fine.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've got my med school exams like, oh ... [bleep]ING TOMORROW. Oh [cabbage] oh [cabbage] oh [cabbage] oh [cabbage].

Good luck. You'll do fine.

Or he could spontaneously light on fire and fail miserably. Although, if he manages to bounce back and heal his own wounds, I'm sure he'll pass.

I didn't do much today.

Denied. I have to be homeless for 2 months with no connections to my family in order for the government to help me. My faith in the Australian system is now 0%.

I'm considering selling my car, buying a Visa and moving to America for a year at this rate -.-

Popoto.~<3

I'm not sure that's gonna work either.

Is the situation in Australia THAT bad or is it just Newcastle? I'm beginning to think you're gonna have to go to the big city and pull a Vito Corleone.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Newcastle in general. but the major problem is I haven't got anywhere else to go. none of my friends or family have vacancy to help, except 1 but they live in a small town just as bad as this with even less job opportunities.

Popoto.~<3

I dont understand why some people take exams waaay out of proportion.

If you were better prepared you shouldn't be freaking out. Seriously.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I dont understand why some people take exams waaay out of proportion.

If you were better prepared you shouldn't be freaking out. Seriously.

We-ell, some exams can decide pretty much the course of your future. Somewhat freaking out over them seems only natural.

Spent 2 hours coding a game of blackjack. My eyes are bleeding. ;_;

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Average day at school today. Nothing too interesting. Gonna eat soon, then I'm going to hit the books and study up for maths on Friday. Can't wait. ._.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Gonna make some wax today, then off out to Bay this evening (hopefully). Need to get 360s down over the box.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Good luck man!

Denied. I have to be homeless for 2 months with no connections to my family in order for the government to help me. My faith in the Australian system is now 0%.

I'm considering selling my car, buying a Visa and moving to America for a year at this rate -.-

New Zealand would be much easier lol.

Today I introduced everyone at work to Jessie Slaughter.

:thumbup:

Haha I did that on Sunday, I put the remix on my phone. It's funny tho cos several people had already heard about it.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Yeah, the Jessie Slaughter meme is boring and overused already. <_<

The Jessi Slaughter meme is one of my favorite memes.

I don't have to wear a retainer anymore. :thumbsup:

I find it's not that funny

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I don't even know what you guys are talking about, but I'm too lazy to google it.

What a predicament :mellow:

In other words, just got back from my 2 week vacation last night at around 4:00 AM. Today I jammed with a friend and we're planning on making an epic band, probably this saturday. We've got 4 multi-instrumentalists and we're all pretty decent in regards to music theory knowledge and will probably end up as an instrumental quasi-experimental multi-genre band, playing ska or metal or jazz or anything that's fun enough :thumbup: Also recorded a demo of a song with said friend.

wl7w9j.png

I don't even know what you guys are talking about, but I'm too lazy to google it.

but I'm too lazy to google it.

too lazy to google

Where do we go once a ten centimeter mouse movement has become too much?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Maybe his internet is so slow that googling has become a hassle.

Today, I went to the park and played three hours of bughouse chess against my friends. I lost the match 4-3, but considering that I was playing two players at once using the same time control, I still think of it as a success. Now I am sitting on TIF, getting introduced to the off-topic forum.

It's very interesting. Lots of the players from the tavern came from off-topic, but I joined in the tavern first, and now I have put my toes in to test the waters in off-topic.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

What a predicament :mellow:

Girl (11 years old or something) decides to troll /b/. /b/ trolls back, she whines and her dad yells something about brain slushies and consequences and cyber police. THEN SHE GETS TO GO ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA.

Tl;dr: want to get famous? troll /b/.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!