Today...

Leoo

I just realized my profile picture for facebook is almost 2 years old... I think I should probably get a new one.

Edit: No clue how to do that though.

Edit2: Took like 3 seconds of looking to figure out how lol.

Mine's 3 years old, but I can never change it now. (It's me with my aunt's cat, a cat which I actually liked, and a cat that died recently)

My facebook picture is relatively new. Its awesome. :shades:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Goodness the Moon is rather bright tonight.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Guess who got their First Aid certificate today. :thumbsup:

THIS GUY

thisGuy.jpg

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Guess who got their First Aid certificate today. :thumbsup:

Not you?

OT: I did nothing today. I have no car access so I couldn't do ANYTHING I needed to do in town, including dropping my [bleep]ing forms in for moving out. TWO WEEKS overdue they are, because mom hid them as she wont accept me moving out thinknig I'll live on the dull (like hell I will, that's a terrible life) and other times I dont have a car to drop them in. >.>

Popoto.~<3

To hop on the Facebook train: My profile picture is the same one I use for Tip.it.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

To hop on the Facebook train: My profile picture is the same one I use for Tip.it.

One of my friends has Dr. Doofenshmertz as his. I like it though. :P

And even so, my "facebook" has my avatar as TIF as well. Until I actually update it and actually USE it it'll probably stay the same.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What a nice day it's been - sunny, warm and sweat inducing. True summer holiday :thumbup:

I also apparently smoke rolled cigarettes like a cigar :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

This is my facebook avatar :thumbup:

[hide]commonsense.jpg[/hide]

I like deadpool :thumbup:

Today is the last day of detasseling, and since I didn't sign up, but all of my other friends did, I was PLANNING on going just to see my friends, but found out I could possibly get in legal trouble so I decided against it :angry: Oh well, I'll just see what they are doing after they get back...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

^ Awesome.

Gonna take my permit test today. Gonna prove the government wrong! :angry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

^ Awesome.

Gonna take my permit test today. Gonna prove the government wrong! :angry:

[bleep] yeah! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...well you didn't, DMV! :mrgreen:

siggy3s.jpg

So it was my first drive today with my driving school. I got the guy that all of my friends warned me about. Basically I was told that with every other instructor we'd just be driving in the parking lot of a school. This instructor thought it would be a good idea to start driving on actual roads, so I was going 30 mph at intersections on arterials when I'd only ever driven a car two times before... kinda scared the [cabbage] out of me, but I somehow passed.

@istolethepie

Wait, how did you pass if you were still in school?

I headed to the beach with my girl. Got some rays and had a good day. :shades:

I also was lurking in here and decided to post something for once!