Today...

Leoo

Finishing off work for my client today. Going to get some credit so I can continue to text and reply to my girlfriend who's in Spain ):

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Finally! I get all of my pay tomorrow ($600) from the Army that it's owe'd me for 3 months now. Spending about ~$300 on registering my car (under dads name as its cheaper, since im selling it off) and saving the other $300 for a new phone (well, high quality pre-used 3G iPhone/$200) and saving the car money for a smaller, cheaper car. I dont know why but I just feel like things might finally be starting to look up.

Popoto.~<3

Im in a real pickle. I wanna goto my friends this weekend with my mates as its the last time we'll get to all hang out for a while, but its moms birthday. I Dont wanna seem shallow but also I sorta resent my family lately for everything they've put me through. Should I go and just ring mom on Sat to wish her happy birthday? or throw it away just to be here in person for someone who seems to verbally abuse me each 3rd day?

Popoto.~<3

Nurr. Probably out of football for the rest of the season. Broke my ankle and two fingers this afternoon playing. Hurt like a [bleep]. ;_;

On the bright side, I got my replacement iPod today. 160gb of reasons to ignore people. Pure bliss.

Working on my Math assignment. Whoever thought up parametric equations should be shot.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I don't think 160GB is really necessary, unless you've got a whole library full of lossless and some headphones where you'll actually notice the difference in quality.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I don't think 160GB is really necessary, unless you've got a whole library full of lossless and some headphones where you'll actually notice the difference in quality.

It's also got quite a lot of anime series and movies on it, so it kinda fills out. But yeah, it was a bit of a spur of the moment thing. My mum said she'd chip in some of the cash, and it was the only one we could find on eBay that wasn't being sold in Hong Kong/insert dodgy Asian country, so I just decided to go for it. :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Yesterday, I got to work and saw the daily schedule wasn't up, yet. So I clocked in and waited. About 10 minutes after my start time, I was told to fill a spot that has not yet been filled and they will move people around as need be when the daily was up. So I get half way to the first job that was called about and am pulled away because the daily is up. The lead hand sees me on my way to check it out and tells me to go to one line. 10 minutes later, I'm sent to a different line to help out, then withing another 10 I'm sent back to the first one. I finally looked at the daily schedule to see I'm not supposed to be on a line at all, but rather helping with some X-Ray. When the line went down (about 6 hours into my shift) we cleaned it up and I was sent to do the job the daily listed for me. Except that before I had even left the line I had just cleaned, he was back to ask me to wash pails, instead. And then a few minutes later, he asks me to help clean up a chocolate spill only to send me back to pail washing before I have gotten the items I needed to clean up the spill.

All in all, a very confusing day. Hopefully today will go a lot smoother.

Finally! I get all of my pay tomorrow ($600) from the Army that it's owe'd me for 3 months now. Spending about ~$300 on registering my car (under dads name as its cheaper, since im selling it off) and saving the other $300 for a new phone (well, high quality pre-used 3G iPhone/$200) and saving the car money for a smaller, cheaper car. I dont know why but I just feel like things might finally be starting to look up.

Wouldn't it be best to use the spare 300$ for apartment rent if from what I remember your parents are wanting to kick you out. :unsure:

And the whole Birthday/Mum/Friend thing, it's your life, go out with your friends and call her on the day to wish her Happy Birthday.

-Edit-

Today's an average day for me, doing very little but it feels like hard work. Just been browsing random crap when I see Google Images has changed :ohnoes: When did that happen? :o

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

well my current phone will only last another month or so. served me well for 4 years but it's almost dead so I need a new one to replace it. I'm still saving money for when I move out though, dont worry.

Popoto.~<3

Weird, I went to sleep at 2am and woke up later than I normally do when I sleep at 4am. And I'm feeling mega tired.

I'mplayingrunescapebutthisisofftopicsowe'renotallowedtotalkaboutitsoI'llmakeitquick.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today is my first day with my contact on. Yeah, only one contact. My right eye is almost 20/20, my left blurs past like 3 feet.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today is my first day with my contact on. Yeah, only one contact. My right eye is almost 20/20, my left blurs past like 3 feet.

I have a friend whose eyes are like that. He had to wear an eye patch all throughout primary school to try and fix it. When it didn't get fixed, the doctor just gave him glasses with two different lenses :lol:

wl7w9j.png

I have a friend whose eyes are like that. He had to wear an eye patch all throughout primary school to try and fix it. When it didn't get fixed, the doctor just gave him glasses with two different lenses :lol:

I was born cross-eyed, and I got a surgery to fix it, but it left my eye weaker. And now, I'm slightly cross-eyed again, but in the opposite direction.

[hide]derp-megaman.jpg[/hide]

Like that, but not nearly as obvious.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Im in a real pickle. I wanna goto my friends this weekend with my mates as its the last time we'll get to all hang out for a while, but its moms birthday. I Dont wanna seem shallow but also I sorta resent my family lately for everything they've put me through. Should I go and just ring mom on Sat to wish her happy birthday? or throw it away just to be here in person for someone who seems to verbally abuse me each 3rd day?

Just call her or send a card or something. Seems to me like they would just ask you to leave if you went anyway <_<

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I made a messenger-style bag out of plastic bags, by ironing them, and now I have a headache, even though I did it in a well-ventilated area. The bag is quite exciting, although I suggest saving a lot of one particular bag (Target bags are best) and making it entirely out of that, mine is a mishmash which is sort of interesting but also lame.

Plus it doesn't have a strap. I'm thinking of making one from duct tape, but if I sewed it on, it'd gunk up the needle on the machine or require lots of effort to do by hand.

I also drove by myself for the very first time today. I had to take my brother to a Boy Scout thing, and drove home by myself. It was not particularly eventful, besides realizing I did not bring my phone and had no food.

I made a messenger-style bag out of plastic bags, by ironing them, and now I have a headache, even though I did it in a well-ventilated area. The bag is quite exciting, although I suggest saving a lot of one particular bag (Target bags are best) and making it entirely out of that, mine is a mishmash which is sort of interesting but also lame.

Plus it doesn't have a strap. I'm thinking of making one from duct tape, but if I sewed it on, it'd gunk up the needle on the machine or require lots of effort to do by hand.

Get the adhesive wet and let it fall off? That would make the needle not gunk up when you sowed in on.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Canadian chicks are awesome.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I was born cross-eyed, and I got a surgery to fix it, but it left my eye weaker. And now, I'm slightly cross-eyed again, but in the opposite direction.

I have a similar problem, except it's my right eye that sucks. I tried a contact, but I couldn't put it, so I gave up. SO I pretty much have monocular vision. It's getting way worse though, so I think I might get glasses. I really don't think I could be bothered putting a contact in and out every day, so I'd kinda prefer glasses.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I'm going to finish an LP (as in, large piece, not long play) that has been waiting to be released for far too long. Art takes so much effort sometimes.

^Yeah man, I agree with that.

My sister's on the phone and turned away from me. I look towards the back of my sister's head and she immediately turns and winks before going back to her conversation.

Haha, what is up with this chick? :lol:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Switched rooms with my bro since he's going to college, slept and then went over to a friends to help him build a zip-line, which worked out a ton better then i had expected.

pan.png

I have a similar problem, except it's my right eye that sucks. I tried a contact, but I couldn't put it, so I gave up. SO I pretty much have monocular vision. It's getting way worse though, so I think I might get glasses. I really don't think I could be bothered putting a contact in and out every day, so I'd kinda prefer glasses.

I had a hard time putting it in the first time, I thought it was going to hurt. It was pretty uncomfortable at first but after a few drops of lubricant it was better.

Yes, this is how I typed my post the first time. I reread it and decided I would not change it.