Today...

Leoo

Probably just going to go and chill on the beach, probably do a bit of skimboarding.

Oh how I want Summer back ;___;

exercise in winters so hard for me. Has been every winter...

Popoto.~<3

Probably just going to go and chill on the beach, probably do a bit of skimboarding.

Oh how I want Summer back ;___;

exercise in winters so hard for me. Has been every winter...

We're going to solve both our dilemmas.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Was quiet warm today, nice to just relax on the beach with nothing to do but soak up SUN. <3

muahaha

:razz:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Was quiet warm today, nice to just relax on the beach with.

English ... beaches. HAHAHAHAHHAH

Beach-EAT.jpg

Piles of rocks, more like. :smile:

That's not the case, really. There are ALOT of sandy beaches around Britain.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Was quiet warm today, nice to just relax on the beach with.

English ... beaches. HAHAHAHAHHAH

Beach-EAT.jpg

Piles of rocks, more like. :smile:

Just like here in Maine.

Southern Maine theres awesome sandy beaches. But most of the time its rocks. Rock everywhere.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Spent all day in Newport with some friends - we took his Grandpa's boat from the bay to Newport, which is really great Spent money on fudge and crane machine >_> Still a pretty great day... I think in the future I want to travel through the America's and various Pacific islands in a boat, sort of like The Wind Waker lol. It'll be like a wonderful explorer's journey throughout the world...

I just got manipulated into a date...

A girl I was with in Newport said that I should go out with another girl and that she'd set it up in a triple-date sort of thing because I guess we both have bizarre senses of humor. Then I remembered the girl and... to put it horribly blunt, she looks a BIT like a spitter from L4D....

I just planed my next two orders for a new pc build.

Here they are:

1280809812.png

The first order is self explanatory.

The second is another graphics card as well as four monitors. This will allow me two run up to 6 monitors using my motherboard. I have two currently, a 21.5 inch and a 15 inch. I plan on giving the 15 inch monitor away and using the 21.5 with my laptop.

The LG monitor has a built in TV tuner so I can connect a 360 or something to it.

When I do quad monitors, I plan on doing a 4x1 array. I thought about 2x2, but I would hurt my neck looking up.

My graphic card says it can support a resolution of 2560x1600 or whatever. Does that mean in total, or per output

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

I just planed my next two orders for a new pc build.

Here they are:

1280809812.png

The first order is self explanatory.

The second is another graphics card as well as four monitors. This will allow me two run up to 6 monitors using my motherboard. I have two currently, a 21.5 inch and a 15 inch. I plan on giving the 15 inch monitor away and using the 21.5 with my laptop.

The LG monitor has a built in TV tuner so I can connect a 360 or something to it.

When I do quad monitors, I plan on doing a 4x1 array. I thought about 2x2, but I would hurt my neck looking up.

Daaang dude thats awesome.

Well damn. I could have built a PC, my laptop cost just about that much in your subtotal.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Soo many readings to do. I have four I need by tomorrow, which I blatantly won't do. Then by the end of the week, I have another three...

I have about 80, but they're all journal articles or from newspapers - due in 3 days. <.<

bought my guitar

asdfasdfasdf

amp:

kirk-hammett-practice-amp.jpg

guitar:

Epiphone-Goth-G400.jpg

yeah :>

EDIT: Oh frick, double post.

Merged the posts

-littleboy

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]