Today...

Leoo

Left more Chem than I thought I had for the last night rush. Got 3/4 more hours, so it's all good. Can anyone compare viscosities of liquids compared to water for me? (In before 'TIF isn't for homework') XD

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Water is 8.9x10^-4 Pa/s

Hexane is 3x10^-4 Pa/s

Ethanol is 0.001074 Pa/s

Mercury is 0.001526 Pa/s

Propanol is 0.001945 Pa/s

D Glucose [Dextrose] is 0.56 Pa/s

I think generally as molar mass increases, viscosity increases - and subsequently decreases with an increase in temperature.

EDIT: Nope, I'm completely wrong about that molar mass part. Depends on intermolecular bonding and other stuff.

Do you have one of those SI Chemical Data books - those are really handy, btw. :thumbup:

A gainer is a backflip where your feet land in front of where you were before. So the end result is a jump forward, but you did a backflip.

A quick question about guitars: I've been learning to play my dad's acoustic guitar, and I really just don't know what I should be teaching myself. I have pretty strong fingers and a decent musical ear already from playing the piano. So far, I've printed out some chord charts off the interwebs, and memorized Em, E, G, D, and C. I can't read those guitar tabs they use for solos. How does one go from plucking a few different chords to playing real music?

Scales and barre chords over and over. Barre chords are gonna make your fretting hand kill for a few days, but you can build on them so easily and they sound incredible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barre_chord

Water is 8.9x10^-4 Pa/s

Hexane is 3x10^-4 Pa/s

Ethanol is 0.001074 Pa/s

Mercury is 0.001526 Pa/s

Propanol is 0.001945 Pa/s

D Glucose [Dextrose] is 0.56 Pa/s

I think generally as molar mass increases, viscosity increases - and subsequently decreases with an increase in temperature.

EDIT: Nope, I'm completely wrong about that molar mass part. Depends on intermolecular bonding and other stuff.

Do you have one of those SI Chemical Data books - those are really handy, btw. :thumbup:

Reading that reminded me of my high school chemistry classes. Good times :thumbup:

Had a good day at work yesterday, but when I got home and I wanted to play my 360, it would not connect to the internet to save my life. Stayed up till 2 with people from XBL and my ISP trying to figure it out and they were both stumped <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I might ask my parents for this phone:

http://www.htc.com/europe/product/hd2/overview.html

Yay or nay guys?

My friend's dad absolutely loves his.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Went to pick up my friend from work in his car, 1992 Toyota PASEO, my god it's a fun little car. he drove home (w/o licence), then we argued who got to drive into town and back. I won the bet >:3.

tomorrow I go to the doctors and get this dermatitis sorted out once and for all, as it's destroying my self-confidence for the past 19 years.

Popoto.~<3

Just ran around the house humming 'Eye of the Tiger' really loudly and holding a package of peanut butter crackers.

Now I'm going to request a green One Touch Ultra Mini... Hopefully they're still giving them out free. :P Don't see why they wouldn't be, because the meters aren't the costly thing, the strips are, and I already have a scrip for them!

Then when I get it I'll keep it in the car.

Dang it they're not. :(

Complicated, able to do six bagillion things. Not your regular phone that has calling, texting, and a couple of other minor features.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I have a pretty simple phone and I wouldn't really want anything else. It can browse the Internet and it has a camera (the latter being useful when I can't be bothered to look for mine) but other than that, it's just a phone. Not like I need anything complex because I don't go out much and I certainly wouldn't want anyone to call me when I do.

I have text, calling, music, a camera, and the average tools (voice memo, calculator, world time, etc.). I don't need anything more than that I think.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I have text, calling, music, a camera, and the average tools (voice memo, calculator, world time, etc.). I don't need anything more than that I think.

I have all of that, as well, but I only use the text, internet and alarms so far. One or two calls in the 11 months I've had it for.

I buy 2500 texts per month and 10$ of call credit, which amounts to 50 minutes. Usually sufficient, comes down to 20$.

Aren't these new touch screen phones easier than those keypad phones for browsing the internet/pages/stuff? That's one of the main reasons why I want one.

My sister's friend stole £10 out of my money box and £80 out of my cousin's purse. My mom doesn't want to confront her, instead she wants my sister to slowly cut her out of her life. I personally want to confront her but truthfully we have nothing to confirm our allegations. Only logic which is not as good as evidence. It confused the hell out of me. I was trying to calculate how much I spent at town the other day and was going out of my mind.

I also fear this will strengthen my mum's "selective" racism against Muslims. (The selective is in sarcastic quotes because my mum says all "Pakis" are untrustworthy yet mentions that some of my sister's Muslim friends are good people.)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today i got a Beyond GODLIKE streak, like 18 killstreak

:>

in dota >.>

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Yeah, same. Many people here seem to want these phones which have all these extra functions.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Went out to buy Starcraft 2. Took the bus to the store where they sold it and when I checked it out I didn't have enough. Tried it again, and yes again I didn't have enough. I went back home (walked because it's faster than busing it back) and realized that I was $3 short for it and would've had enough for it if I didn't buy anything this morning. <_<

j0xPu5R.png

Yeah, same. Many people here seem to want these phones which have all these extra functions.

I have a really simple phone even though I'm a power user because my parents paid for it and wouldn't get me anything over ~75 euros. Next phone I get will probably be a smartphone and hopefully run Linux. :-D But that could be a while.

C2b6gs7.png

I never do anything other than text and call. My new phone has a full keyboard which is nice though. It doesn't take video though, which my [cabbage]ty old phone that I got for free did. Kind of dumb but oh well.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp